Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Eminence Stone Crop Hydrating Mist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
The Eminence Stone Crop Hydrating Mist is described as hydrating, soothing and healing for normal to dry skin types.

It is a simple formulation, green in colour with a light, fresh, herbal scent very similar to the Stone Crop Masque that does not linger. It smells "green" to me.

It is pleasant enough to use and does not irritate my often sensitive skin--I actually do find it kind of soothing. I've been using it as a toner after cleansing and to set my mineral makeup. It is also works as a refreshing spritz during the day.

I would probably repurchase as I love mists!

Ingredients: Stone Crop Juice, Spring Water, Salicylic Acid.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Hydrating Mist (125 ml / 4 oz)
Eminence Organics Stone Crop Hydrating Mist (125 ml / 4 oz)

A revitalizing and healing toner for all skin types, particularly uneven skin types. For use with Sun Defense Minerals to increase your skin’s hydration level and to leave it looking smooth and moisturized.

yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
What is "stone crop". anyway????
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
It's a type of succulent (cactus).

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:17 am      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
What is "stone crop". anyway????

Sounds like something harvested from stones Laughing
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering what the Stone Crop meant till now. Tell us how long the mist lasts.
havana8

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
I was wondering what the Stone Crop meant till now. Tell us how long the mist lasts.

do you mean how long the bottle lasts, rufus? it's a 4oz/125ml bottle. i guess it would depend on how often you use it, whether twice a day, once a during, during the day, etc. know what i mean?
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've just picked this up from EDS after smelling the Stone Crop Éminence products at a spa today - the smell is to DIE for!!!

They also suggest to use it in combination with the Sun Defense SPF30 to set the product and provide the skin with sufficient moisture.

I can't wait to try it and to review!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
OK, GottaHaveIt,
So what's your verdict???
I rec'd the StoneCrop Gel in a swap on MUA and love it as a primer for my MMU occas, so I'm wondering whether I should look into this spray too. Agree the scent is nice and refreshing!!
*waiting anxiously*
fawnie

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Does the mist smell like the body lotion? I have the body lotion and it smells like nothing I've ever smelled and it's quite nice.
havana8

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Does the mist smell like the body lotion? I have the body lotion and it smells like nothing I've ever smelled and it's quite nice.

IMHO, CK, they both smell "green". Is that what you mean? I personally quite like it.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
CK wrote:

IMHO, CK, they both smell "green". Is that what you mean? I personally quite like it.

Yes, the body lotion smells kind of "green". I too quite like it and I can imagine it would be quite refreshing as a mist.
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:56 am      Reply with quote
sounds very tempting... Very Happy
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
OK, GottaHaveIt,
So what's your verdict???
I rec'd the StoneCrop Gel in a swap on MUA and love it as a primer for my MMU occas, so I'm wondering whether I should look into this spray too. Agree the scent is nice and refreshing!!
*waiting anxiously*
fawnie

I'm still anxiously awaiting for the postman to bring me one of those wonderful little boxes from EDS... will review ASAP!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
This should be considered a preliminary review, as I've only been using the Stone Crop Hydrating Mist for 4 days. So here are my initial impressions:

Let's start off by talking about the smell, which is to DIE FOR!! Gosh, I love the smell of all Stone Crop products. As I'm experiencing a lovely bout of oily skin lately, I was a little worried this would be too hydrating for me, but it's quite nice, sinks in without being sticky and does not make me any more oily. But the main reason I bought it was because it was recommend to set the Sun Defense Minerals SPF 30 (which I also got). Well, it works and it works well. The makeup has not budged since 7 am this morning and it's now 10:38 am, which has been a struggle for me since I started battling the oilies.

I would say it's a success. Don't expect a miracle product (are there any? Rolling Eyes ), but it's a nice mist, which can also be used to set MMU.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:49 am      Reply with quote
this review has been updated, let's update by me haha

I like the stonecrop mist.

but i would also like to the sweet red rose mist too, it smell nicer than stonecrop
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence rose mask is so nice.I like it
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Queenie,

Do you mean that sweet rose mist is better than stone crop?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
beauty mask wrote:
Queenie,

Do you mean that sweet rose mist is better than stone crop?

I found the sweet rose smell better; however i found their effectiveness are about the same.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Queenie,

What will you suggest for sensitive skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
the sweet rose mist also contain lemon, thus it has more exfoliate property than stone crop.

therefore if you want to exfoliate more, for example u have white head.... then u can use sweet rose mist.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Does Eminence stock any products specifically target to rosacea?

I would really like to try this line but already have allot of other products, so am after something to target rosacea, which seems to be a condition that is getting worse for me.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
hellonancyyeung
5% products discount

Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I usually use it after using the Lemon cleanser, spray 3 times on my face(forehead, left and right)
I love the smell, I love the hydrating effect which makes the essence easy to put on later and absorb better.
Really love Eminence organic skin care! Very Happy
babybear
5% products discount

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:49 am      Reply with quote
I tried Eminence sweet red rose mist, it smells lovely. I would purchase stone crop hydrating mist by all the good sounds of it. Laughing
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
From what I use stone crop masque and stone crop gel wash, I would like to have stone crop mist too. it's in my shop bag already.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |