Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's your this spring wardrobe's must have?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
I am really glad that ballerina flats are so hot this season. Its nice to have comfort and chic at the same time.
What are you eyeing for this spring?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh, I'd love a pair of leopard-print ballet flats! My must haves for Spring this year are cocoon sweaters (got some great ones from VS) and ANYTHING with kimono-sleeves. (DH just got me a silk kimono top from BCBG, yay!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:58 am      Reply with quote
my new Chanel sunglasses!!! I them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:59 am      Reply with quote
For me..a classic beige trenchcoat!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Mine is a new stylish medium-sized handbag Smile Have finally decided to stop lugging around huge bags Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
It is coming to autumn and I am still searching for the perfect tailored shorts (within my budget Wink ).

But trench coat is definitely up there.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:11 am      Reply with quote
For the first time ever I found the most perfect trench coat, coats and jackets are always a pain for me to find due to my tiny shoulders and ribcage...I got lucky though!

My must have are some really cute shorts and some strappy wedges.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:43 am      Reply with quote
A big HECK YES to the Spring trench coat, except instead of beige I favor light turquoise. I brought one back from Japan with me and it's been my Spring must-have ever since.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
my new Chanel sunglasses!!! I them!

I also want to buy a chanel sunglasses!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Shorts - Tees - Sunblock Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm still looking for the perfect spring handbag- no luck yet.
I was in the UK a month ago and picked up a few of their fashion magazines- beleive it or not, Turbans are supposed to be hot this spring- But you won't catch me in one (unless I'm getting out of the shower).

CG
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Summer dresses that are light, airy, but not too young or "hippie". And not too tailored. And I'm obsessing over dresses with pockets lately. So cool to have a place to put your hands (and a lipgloss).

New eyeglasses, maybe clear ones.

A perfect espadrille.

A bathing suit that I can be seen in public in!

Cotton tee shirts that have no spandex in them and are not too sheer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Cotton/silk sweaters with just a little cashmere (5%)--I just bought 5 different colors.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Mine are Stuart Weitzman rainboots and a couple of Maxx New York patent handbags (sigh..) Very Happy
Pudoodles
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for small handbag and shoes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
a big tote in spring color and a thick silver belt. hah.. Laughing i have simply too much junks to carry around everyday and i m getting abit sick with the boring Black color bag that i m carrying.

any recommendation?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I like this company. They are small and hand make their bags in Brooklyn N.Y.
Their styles come in lots of different colors.

http://haydenharnett.com/

Have fun!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
i have been lemming on this burberry bag for the longest. but i have only got myself to blame.. cant make up my mind and when i finally decided to get it, its sold out. Brick wall Crying or Very sad

if you happen to come across it anywhere, pls..pls.. do let me know.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:54 am      Reply with quote
A large but light-weight leather bag for me.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
well I know what I don't want - all those shapeless trapeze tops! I'm skinny and they make me look like an emaciated grandma.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:17 am      Reply with quote
waffle wrote:
well I know what I don't want - all those shapeless trapeze tops! I'm skinny and they make me look like an emaciated grandma.

LMAO! OMG, they make ME look 8 months pregnant!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
do you think wedge or polka-dot is still in for this season?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
rainbow_listic wrote:
do you think wedge or polka-dot is still in for this season?

Do you want classic or trendy? Both are ALWAYS classic. Trendy? I dunno ... I'm 52 and decidedly NOT trendy. But totally into the classics.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
4sons wrote:
Do you want classic or trendy? Both are ALWAYS classic. Trendy? I dunno ... I'm 52 and decidedly NOT trendy. But totally into the classics.

i think i prefer classic as well or timeless. i just dun want to be the odd one out on the street. lol.. wearing something that is totally out-of-fashion. Laughing

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |