Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Who do you think is the HOTTEST Hollywood Heart Throb?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am so not following the new generation movie stars, and feel a bit out of the loop.

Feel free to post pic of the one you adore.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Can we break it down by single and taken and thus get two? Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm out of the loop too! But I personally feel like new stars are very blah personality wise and this deters from their overall attractiveness. Oooh wait Natalie Portman's ex-BF, Gael García Bernal, is pretty cute:

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
After watching 300 it's gotta be Gerard Butler for me. *swoon*
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
and he can sing...did you see him in the phantom of the opera (the movie)? Made the phantom way more sexy than he should have been. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Wentworth Miller is totally hot. He has a degree from Princeton too. Beauty and brains. Drool

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:
I'm out of the loop too! But I personally feel like new stars are very blah personality wise and this deters from their overall attractiveness. Oooh wait Natalie Portman's ex-BF, Gael García Bernal, is pretty cute:

He sure is a cutie! Very Happy He actually looks a bit like Natalie Portman. They could be mistaken as brother and sister.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:

Is he one who plays the King?
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are my all-time faves. As for newer ones, I think Orlando Bloom is really hot. And the guy who plays the King in 300 is SOOOOOO hot! I want 10 of him! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:38 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are my all-time faves. As for newer ones, I think Orlando Bloom is really hot. And the guy who plays the King in 300 is SOOOOOO hot! I want 10 of him! Laughing

Brad Pitt is getting old! I saw a preview of Ocean's 13, and wow, he got tons of wrinkles now. I think he needs to join EDS and find out how to fix those.

I used to really adore Mel Gibson, but he's really old now and doesn't look all that hot any more.

What do you girls think of Josh Hartnett? I've seen that name popped up in another thread before. Not sure what he looks like or what movies he's been in. I just like the name cuz my son's name is also Josh. hehe
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:07 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
andaman_gypsy wrote:

Brad Pitt is getting old! I saw a preview of Ocean's 13, and wow, he got tons of wrinkles now. I think he needs to join EDS and find out how to fix those.

I used to really adore Mel Gibson, but he's really old now and doesn't look all that hot any more.

What do you girls think of Josh Hartnett? I've seen that name popped up in another thread before. Not sure what he looks like or what movies he's been in. I just like the name cuz my son's name is also Josh. hehe

I agree Brad Pitt has tons of wrinkles now. But just because someone is old and has wrinkles doesn't mean he can't be hot, right? Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:56 am      Reply with quote
For me it's Josh Harnett all the way, he's just a good boy with boyish good looks..yum!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:46 am      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:

Yen wrote:
Wentworth Miller is totally hot. He has a degree from Princeton too. Beauty and brains. Drool

OK, these guys are pretty smokin. Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Currently, I am nursing a crush for the new James Bond, Daniel Craig.
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

Okay.. as for my list.. my FIRST favorite?? How can you not just love the good doctor!?!?

Bringing me to a VERY close second Milo Ventimiglia (who kind of freakishly looks like my boyfriend.. I know I know... *sigh*)

And then there's always Micah Alberti

And really how could you not love Justin Chambers? *swoon*

Alright.. I'm done for now, but I WILL BE BACK!! (I was that thirteen year old girl that was completely boy crazy!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:

Yen wrote:

OK, these guys are pretty smokin. Cool

Oh my goodness does Wentworth Miller get my blood pumping!!! All those looks and brains too!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:19 am      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

Okay.. as for my list.. my FIRST favorite?? How can you not just love the good doctor!?!?

Sara, who is this guy? He's CUTE!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for posting pics. Woohoo, aren't these guys hot or what? Drool
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Thank you all for posting pics. Woohoo, aren't these guys hot or what? Drool

Yes, I do like this thread!!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
OK, I am going to date myself but I have always and still do think that Paul Neuman is the ultimate. For some reason I remember a comment he made way way back when he was asked about being able to have any woman he wanted and his reply was "why would I go out and have hamburger when I have steak at home". Of course for those that are too young, he was speaking of his wife Joanne Woodward.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
PhoebesMeow wrote:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

Sara, who is this guy? He's CUTE!

Oh sorry I just *assumed* everyone knew who "the good doctor" was. He's Matthew Fox from Lost (the main character, Dr. Jack Shephard). *sigh* I am so in love with him but he's married and like 40.. and a huge movie star who lives in Hawaii.. and I already have a boyfriend..*heavier sigh*

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
OK, I am going to date myself but I have always and still do think that Paul Neuman is the ultimate. For some reason I remember a comment he made way way back when he was asked about being able to have any woman he wanted and his reply was "why would I go out and have hamburger when I have steak at home". Of course for those that are too young, he was speaking of his wife Joanne Woodward.

Awww...I like guys like Paul Newman. He doesn't have to be the most gorgeous hunk lookwise but if he has a heart like this, then he is the most beautiful man to me. It doesn't hurt that Paul Newman was adorable, too.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I did a search on Yahoo and found a picture of Josh Hartnett to satisfy my own curiosity. So I'm posting it here for those other clueless ones like me....lol:

Also here's a list of films he's been in:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800019016/filmography

I actually saw him in Lucky Number Slevin. I didn't know who he was.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Sara, thanks! I don't watch TV much. The guy doesn't even look 40. He's a hunk. No worries! I have a bf, too, and he doesn't mind if I admire other guys' looks (at least that's what he says). He is in love with Jennifer Aniston himself.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
i feel like a high-school girl all over again!! Drool Drool Drool
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |