Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My 35th Birthday is on Sunday - What would you buy yourself?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
I have pretty normal skin - combo and not acne-prone. I do have some signs of too much sun and facial expressions - forehead wrinkles and crows feet. I just ordered Epidermx II. Now, what's next....?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi. I'd look into a Vitamin C serum. There are lots of threads on EDS about the benefits. Personally, I use IS Clinical's Super Serum. I've also heard many good things about Skinceutical C & E Serum. There's also a gal here at EDS who makes stuff that everyone loves named Carekate.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
A series of microdermabrasions.....they are awesome! And its a quick fix for fine lines (esp forehead ones). I noticed a difference after the first one.

Happy Birthday....
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I'm 34. These are the products I use: copper peptides, IFP pearl cream, lactic acid, tazorac, PSF Hydrating Eye Therapy, and matrixyl. Happy birthday!
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Botox, botox, botox. Start early as a preventative measure!!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
A man!! Wink , ok kidding, Happy birthday!
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not really sure what to add... But,

Happy early birthday! My son's birthday is the same as you. He'll be two Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe you might want to get a sample size of PSF Browtox? It's $16 sold atwww.psfskincare.com.

But whatever you decide to get, have fun with it. Happy birthday! Very Happy

Also happy birthday to Zumlya's son! Very Happy
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday! I turned 27 last Sunday and am using some of my birthday money to invest in a full new set of makeup brushes (Urban Decay). I'm also hoping to finish testing all my mmu samples and invest in some full sizes soon. If I have enough left (!) I might even treat myself to a nice relaxing facial and/or a massage.
Enjoy!
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Happy birthday!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
How about a nice moisturizing face mask (PSF)? I'd love to pamper myself!

Happy birthday!!
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday!!!

I would buy IS Clinical if I haven't started yet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Happy birthday and maybe spend a day in Spa to get all relaxed and pampered.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with the suggestion for Vit C serums. Ones I like are Vivier and PSF.
jjb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Very Happy ! You should totally go and have a nice spa treatment!
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Skin care? You want to buy yourself just skin care stuff? I was going to suggest taking a nice holiday somewhere you've always wanted to go or escape for a nice weekend getaway if you can't take more time off. You should really treat yourself for your bday! You can buy yourself skin care products anytime!

PS Happy Birthday! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
a relaxing spa weekend getaway wld be a pampering gift.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
seriously, a spa...
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday!

I agree with c4ward. C serum is a good choice. I'm currently using Vivier C 20% and I'm loving it. How about retinol? PSF does 2 strengths at very reasonable prices. And you can never go wrong with some nice face masks as a treat. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Laughing

I recommend Valmont
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

In response to some suggestions, I am currently trying Relax A Line and I just finished some Cellex-C Vitamin C. Not sure I really saw anything from using either, but still might try another Vit. C. Vivier or Candy's...that is the question. I did put Jurlique Rose Silk Dust on my birthday list to my mom though Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
A Corvette convertible and a cabana boy Wink

Seriously, I'd get a full-face Fraxel treatment (best thing I've ever done!) some Sili-K (permanent lip plumper,) a case of Skinbiology Super CP Serum (a lifetime supply?) some Revitalash, designer sunglasses, a personal trainer, and a trip to LA to shop on Melrose.

A road trip. In the Vette. The cabana boy can drive...

Happy Birthday! Make it a memorable one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:50 am      Reply with quote
My 35th Birthday is on Sunday - What would you buy yourself?

A handbag! Smile
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday !!

I suggest vitamin C serum. It's vaulable for your skin.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to jump on the Vit C bandwagon. I like PSF and Obagi (the only two I've tried). Also, get yourself a pure indulgence like a fab lipstick or an eyeshadow palette. Happy birthday!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |