Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Isomers Matrixyl Wrinkle Defence Syrum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mardy Bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
I was just reading a thread about Isomers, and was wondering if anyone has used the Matrixyl Wrinkle Defence Syrum and whether this has worked for anyone on their wrinkles. It is a reasonable price and sounds good but would like to hear from anyone who has used it before I purchase this. The website is shopnbc.com.
steffers
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
i like the isomers line, but i haven't used the matrixyl product. It was Jennifer36 over at Makeupalley.com that got me into it. If you're on MUA, you can pm her. She is this company's biggest fan (she is one of those people who have tried EVERYTHING out there, and has spent tons of $$$), and she swears by that product.
HTH's

SKIN: 33,fair.My work env't is skin hell! (flight attend. = dryness&eye circles!) AM: Lavantine Cleansing Oil, squalane, ISOMERS carnosine complex (250x more pow'ful than Idebenone), eye cream varies, JuiceBeauty Antiox Serum, Anthelios SS. PM: Lavantine, squalane, Remergent DNA Repair. Want: Silk Dust
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I've used the Matrixyl 3000. I liked the results but I like Candessence Matrixyl 3000 better.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I've used the Matrixyl 3000. I liked the results but I like Candessence Matrixyl 3000 better.

What was the difference? Thank you
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

The Candessence has rose hip seed oil in it...which makes it sink in better. I see more of a difference meaning that Candessence Firming serum helps with my fine lines, my face looks fuller, and more taut. Yes, I had similar results with the Isomers, but I'd have to use the whole bottle to see them. I see more results with Candessence serum...quicker. Plus, I trust her more as a vendor.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
marina wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

The Candessence has rose hip seed oil in it...which makes it sink in better. I see more of a difference meaning that Candessence Firming serum helps with my fine lines, my face looks fuller, and more taut. Yes, I had similar results with the Isomers, but I'd have to use the whole bottle to see them. I see more results with Candessence serum...quicker. Plus, I trust her more as a vendor.

That's all I needed to hear..thank you Very Happy
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:
marina wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

That's all I needed to hear..thank you Very Happy

You're welcome!
John C. Hill
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
I make a cream here called "Anti-Age Cream with Matrixyl" and have been using it for over a year. It is fantastic! Fine lines and wrinkles are smoothing out nicely.

However, that is just my word. Since it has Jojoba Esters in it as well (also have scientific evidence to eliminate fine lines) we are going to run a consumer testing lab panel study on the formula. The test started yesterday. Six people will have my original formula with Matrixyl and 7 will have only the Floraesters (Jojoba Esters) ingredients with no Matrixyl. We expect to see improvement in all subjects after 8 weeks (both men and women). However, we are hoping to see a synergistic effect of the Matrixyl with the Jojoba Esters to create a super wrinkle fighter.

When and I have the data (and photos) available I will share them with all of you.

John

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
John C. Hill wrote:
I make a cream here called "Anti-Age Cream with Matrixyl" and have been using it for over a year. It is fantastic! Fine lines and wrinkles are smoothing out nicely.

However, that is just my word. Since it has Jojoba Esters in it as well (also have scientific evidence to eliminate fine lines) we are going to run a consumer testing lab panel study on the formula. The test started yesterday. Six people will have my original formula with Matrixyl and 7 will have only the Floraesters (Jojoba Esters) ingredients with no Matrixyl. We expect to see improvement in all subjects after 8 weeks (both men and women). However, we are hoping to see a synergistic effect of the Matrixyl with the Jojoba Esters to create a super wrinkle fighter.

When and I have the data (and photos) available I will share them with all of you.

John

Sounds great!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |