Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bust Firming Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Not only look after skin on face, hand and body, do you also take care of your bust? Anyone have good recommendation on bust skin care products Question I started to see some changes on the skin around bust, appear some wrinkles between and not smooth as before. Really need to have a good take care......

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Elemis do a good Pro Collagen for the neck and bust area but it's more for lines.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Now I've remembered the company, Palmers do a good bust firming cream also.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I've tried a few, the Valmont one had the nicest texture and seemed to be effective for me, though nothing dramatic. Natura Bisse do a nice bust firming cream, as do Sothys.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
For the past few months or so, I've been trying Exfol Cream at night, followed by BND Copper Peptide Cream in the morning, after a recommendation here on EDS. I'm happy to report that it does seem to be having a firming effect.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I just put in an order at EDS and my free gift was the decleor firming kit so I'll let you know how it works when I try it out!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
clarins have some special products for bust, you can have a try.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:23 am      Reply with quote
I use the BND cream as well and it has helped lift my breasts a little. It has even helped with a scar that is above my chest.
Monica34
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Im using the same routine for my decollete and boobs as I do for my face - Renova twice a week and CP the remaining nights Smile
bb_pigeon
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Yves Rocher - gel cream
Alqvimia - oil

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
I also use the BND from skinbio. DDF Glycolic for Body 12.2% in the morning, BND at night. I use both on my upper arms also.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Pachouli wrote:
I also use the BND from skinbio. DDF Glycolic for Body 12.2% in the morning, BND at night. I use both on my upper arms also.

You use the BND on your arms? Wow, never thought of that. Has it been effective at firming there too?
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:03 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:

I currently use this one, & I think it's better than some of the more expensive brands I've used/tried in the past. I also quite like the texture, it's very easily absorbed & leaves no residue.

Don't waste your money on anything else, definitely get the Palmer's one! Wink
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Pachouli wrote:

You use the BND on your arms? Wow, never thought of that. Has it been effective at firming there too?

I feel I've seen more firming there than on my breasts. Perhaps because they didnt need as much work.
Monica34
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Safire wrote:
sarahb wrote:

I currently use this one, & I think it's better than some of the more expensive brands I've used/tried in the past. I also quite like the texture, it's very easily absorbed & leaves no residue.

Don't waste your money on anything else, definitely get the Palmer's one! Wink

I dont see anything that would firm skin in the Palmers bust firming cream though. It has clooagen and elastin, but they cannot penetrate the skin and replace those. I love the smell of Plamers products though Smile
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Monica,
I agree with you about the above and personally think those of us alternating CP products with an acid are on the right track. I am interested in your use of Renova on your decollatage. I use Renova, but only on my face. What strength do you use? Do you use on chest and breasts?
Monica34
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Patchouli. Yes, I use Renova 0.025 on my face, neck, decollete and boobs - everywhere Very Happy I apply 1 1/2 peasize to my face and neck first and then 2 peasizes to the entire chest area.I use it two nights a week and GHK Cu on the other nights. Initially I used Neova, but just started with Complex Cu3 lotion. Both by Procyte, though the latter much more reasonable!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
try use clarins bust gel. It's really firming...
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am always in search for creams that could help prevent any type of sagging. I find excersize help firm/tone the chest. I think the best method is using Vit. C during the day, Retinol at night and a good moisterizer.

I always wanted to try Sisely bust serum.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:09 am      Reply with quote
For those who use Skinbiology's BND cream, where do you get it from? Is there any other place than the website itself?

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I always wanna try bust firming cream from Clarins, Decloer or Yves Rocher. But I don't know if I really need it, since I am still in my early 20s. What's your suggestion? should I use it for prevention?
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Ziggy wrote:
For those who use Skinbiology's BND cream, where do you get it from? Is there any other place than the website itself?

I got it from Skinbiology, but you can also get it from Diane Yvonne's site.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
vikki_cooler wrote:
I always wanna try bust firming cream from Clarins, Decloer or Yves Rocher. But I don't know if I really need it, since I am still in my early 20s. What's your suggestion? should I use it for prevention?

Thats what i thought i would, but I'm wondering the same as you.

Skincarefreak, thank you btw.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:10 am      Reply with quote
vikki_cooler wrote:

I would think at your age all you need is sunscreen for protection/prevention. Save your money.
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks to all the advice, apart from Clarin, Sothys, Valmont that can easy purchase from local and online. It's really new to me to hear "Skinbiology's BND cream". Shall look at it and see where to buy it. Surprised

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |