Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
DermaRoller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
I have been worried about disinfecting the rollers. I now dip them in boiling water before and after use. I haven't gotten any infections. I often use a C serum or PSF O2 spray before and or after. I believe most of the serums have some antimicrobial action.
That said I've never had any rash or anything related to rolling. I'm sure if you went over a pimple you could spread germs..

Keep rolling.

Thanks sharky, that's reassuringly simple and straightforward.
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 am      Reply with quote
pinkyl wrote:
Quote:
I've been using the 0.5 mm. roller (from Dr. roller) on my scalp for about a month

Pinky, how's that going? Any new growth yet? Even a little? How often do you roll? I just started rolling my head and it's too soon to tell anything yet, so I'm very interested in your results.

Just FYI, I also invested in some Jan Marini Age Intervention Hair Conditioner, which a lot of people on this board are having good results with. It has spironolactone in it, which inhibits DHT formation. My Jan Marini should be here today, and I will be doing that, Rogaine, and CP's for hair, as well as Hairmax Laser comb and once-per-week Quasar treatments to my scalp. We'll see how all that goes. I hope I don't kill all my healthy hair follicles from all this crap! Laughing

Please keep me updated as to your results, either in this thread or by PM. Thanks!
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I did my first .5 roll last night, for actives penetration. I put on Vit C, and Trazorac and a drop of Maxitryl 3000 before and after my roll.
That was a piece of cake compared to the 1.5 needles I have been using. I hope the stuff really sinks in with those short needles.

How is it going with the .5 for others?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:
bethany wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:
Just a couple of other questions... maybe someone could help me out with.

I am probably going to buy some Emla to numb the area when doing a more "harder" roll. But would Savlon Antiseptic Cream be ok to use on the skin to prevent infection? Or should I get the iodine?

I have read about the 1.5mm treatments being spaced apart. I didn't know this, I thought you could roll as often as you like (more than once a week). Learn something new everyday!

I am planning on using my dermaroller with some Tretinoin/Retin-A Gel 0.025% prescribed by my doctor for my stretch marks. Should I apply this before or after rolling?

Kay, the longer the needle, the more important it is that you prevent infection. I am using a .5mm and a 1.0mm, along with Bactine Pain Relief and Cleansing Spray (an antiseptic) before and after I roll. But clear iodine is also an option for longer needles.

Regarding the Retin-A gel...I put my Retin-A cream on about an hour after I roll, but that's just me. However, I would think that the high alcohol in the gel version may really sting! Maybe test a little area before you spread it all over?

Hey bethany,

Yes I should have thought of that. I will be sure to test a little area first. Cor imagine the stinging if I just wacked it on over a larger area the first time lol OUCH.

As for antiseptics, I am not sure where I could purchase iodine from? (I am in the UK)... also not sure about bactine either.

As long as it's an antiseptic lotion, cream, gel or spray... it should be ok?

PS: My 1.5mm dermaroller arrived in the post this morning from Nova Clinic! 1 week delivery time, very good indeed.

Kay, here is some info on locating iodine. I would also say that the less inactive ingredients the better, which means that gels and sprays might be better than creams.

Zenity wrote:
I have read at earthclinic there is some type of clear iodine to not get stained: http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/iodine.html
They say:
Quote:
Nita, from St Pete, Fl: Iodine definitely works for me, however, I find it best to use the clear "decolorized" iodine, available at most drugstores. I paint it on the inside of the wrists (where the veins are closest to the skin) and on the sides of the throat.

We found "decolorized iodine" at Walmart last summer "

I have not used clear iodine, but found that the regular one did not stain that much, in fact I would say it was very easy to clean. I guess it might depend on what brand you use.

Just give it a try and see how it works if you want to roll deeper and prevent infections.

Edited to add: just google decolorized iodine and you will be able to find the product and all the info available.
Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
I did my first .5 roll last night, for actives penetration. I put on Vit C, and Trazorac and a drop of Maxitryl 3000 before and after my roll.
That was a piece of cake compared to the 1.5 needles I have been using. I hope the stuff really sinks in with those short needles.

Sherry, it will indeed sink in...they actually recommend as short as .15mm for product penetration, so you are more than covered with the .5mm.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
i received my 2.0 and will try it tonight just to see how it feels for starters.

I just bought Bactine cleaning spray as recommended AND Vaseline??? Do you think vaseline is ok to use after??? I do tend to break out so i dont know if that will clog my pores..

is aloe better???

thanks
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Yubs: I have also just started to roll my scalp. I use a home made Rogaine/niacinimide/KGF formula also. I do not know whether the rolling is helping yet but I'm hopeful.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
sharky, keep me posted, okay? Like I told Pinkyl, either in this thread or by PM. I will do the same. I have to do something to get my head under control. It's freaking me out right about now.

How often do you roll on your scalp?

My Jan Marini didn't get here today Sad , but I'm hopeful it will come tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying that with the rolling.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:

I've been a veteran 1.5mm roller and have only just got around to purchasing a .5mm one. It's absolutely heaven to use compared to the 1.5! I apply Retin-A 0.05% wait 30mins then Emu Oil to which I have added CoQ10. I love the sensation of the .5mm roller - it's actually quite tingly and stimulating and doesn't hurt at all so I can roll quite firmly. So I'm trying to get the Retin-A and Emu Oil to penetrate deeply into the skin - I've been applying EO to my hands and nails for about 12 months and my nails have gone from being like paper to literally "hard as nails" - honestly, it's amazing. So if the EO is strengthening my nails - it's got to be feeding my skin, right?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
i received my 2.0 and will try it tonight just to see how it feels for starters.

I just bought Bactine cleaning spray as recommended AND Vaseline??? Do you think vaseline is ok to use after??? I do tend to break out so i dont know if that will clog my pores..

is aloe better???

thanks

In preference to Vaseline I use Egyptian Magic - I slap it on everything, it's wonderful.
www.egyptianmagic.com

You can also find it on Ebay.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
then Emu Oil to which I have added CoQ10. I love the sensation of the .5mm roller - it's actually quite tingly and stimulating and doesn't hurt at all so I can roll quite firmly.

I am looking SOOOO forward to the day I can make this statement. Until then, I will cringe in pain with my little baby .5mm roller, sigh.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Yubs. Actually, I am seeing some new growth. Much of it is very fine (called vellus hairs, I think) but I also see some regular thickness hair coming back.

I roll my scalp about every second night, pressing hard enough to feel medium pressure but trying to be careful not to press too hard (I've actually made my scalp bleed when I went at it too vigorously and I don't think that's the object of the exercise.) Directly afterward, I apply 5% minoxydil and Spectral DNC (the one with minoxydil, CPs and retinol, sold at EDS). It stings like the devil but, like the discomfort of rolling, you just get used to it. In the morning, I apply minoxydil again and follow it with Jan Marini hair intervention stuff.

In March 2008, I had that rotten flu/cold for the third time in about four months. The illness caused my appetite to shut down almost completely and although my hair was already thin, my hair loss increased noticeably during that period when I was hardly eating. Since then, I've beefed up my supplements to a great degree and am trying to get all the nutrients I can into my body to help with provide what is needed.

Because I'm using three products, a mechanical aid and supplementing myself to the eyeballs, it's hard to tell what's really doing the most for the hair growth I'm seeing. All I know is, no one of those things did very much when it was used by itself. Used together, there seems to be a noticeable result.

I'm off to a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss in a few days, to ask if laser treatments will also help or are just another black hole into which a desperate person (that would be me wave ) could throw money. I also intend to quiz him about real or anecdotal information he may have about homeopathy, naturopathy or anything else he's found effective in his long and notable career. If you're interested, Yubs, I'll pass long what I learn.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Just an update on a couple of things I am doing from a rolling perspective:

SherryFL reminded me that emu oil was an anti-inflammatory, so I have now switched to using Squalane Oil (from olives) for a few days after I roll since my skin gets extremely dry.

Squalane Oil info:

Quote:
Skin Journey's Pure Squalane is all natural and additive free. Squalane oil is derived from olives and is one of the most effective moisturizers available. It has been renowned for its ability to assist in cell regeneration and reducing the visibility of wrinkles. Squalane is non irritating moisturizing oil with exceptional skin softening properties. Squalane has been used to treat many skin conditions including Eczema, Rosacea, and Dermatitis.

Key Benefits Defined:

Nature has given us a facelift in a bottle in the form of Squalane Oil. Squalane Oil is one of the most effective moisturizers available. Squalane is a clear and odorless oil, which boosts the skin's ability to naturally regenerate, nourish, hydrate, oxygenate, and protect itself. Squalane is reported to permeate into the skin at a rate of 2mm per second and is reported to help clear up difficult skin problems such as rashes, eczema, and dermatitis.

Squalane is a botanical lipid that is similar in molecular structure and weight to human lipids and Vitamin A (scientists found that the skin's sebaceous glands synthesized approximately 10-12% Squalane). As one ages their ability to naturally produce Squalane diminishes. The Squalane produced today is plant-derived as opposed to the animal-derived (shark liver oil) of years ago. Produced from olives, this valuable lipid is extremely compatible with the skin and is safe for all skin types because it is so fine it is quickly absorbed deep into the skin, leaving no oily film. This smooth, deep penetration assists in the acceleration of new cell growth. It also helps to discourage the growth of bacteria that can block normal cell development. A few drops of Squalane Oil applied to the skin will keep the skin moist and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Squalane Oil has also been used to speed wound healing.

Squalane Oil can be applied throughout the day to soften dry, scaly spots. Use under make-up for a flawless application and as a base to maximize the effects of your moisturizer. Squalane is also an ideal addition to your nighttime facial treatment, or it can be used as a standalone product.

Our facial care products do not contain any petroleum by products, synthetic fragrance or parabens. Our products are not tested on animals. Vegan. 100% natural.

Benefits of Olive Squalane:

~Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation
~Helps prevent formation of “age spots”
~Heals chapped /cracked skin
~Antibacterial Properties
~Permeates at a rate of 2mm per second
~Helps prevent UV damage to skin
~Helps skin to retain moisture
~Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
~Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
~Softens most rough-textured skin & leaves no oily residue
~Helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative skin.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12308566

I purchased my initial Squalane from Skin Biology, but will now be purchasing from BodyMoose because it is the same stuff, but the price and shipping is much cheaper!

http://bodymoose.com/bodymoose/squalane.html

The multiple Roller Scenario

I use multiple rollers when I roll...the .5mm for thinner areas, and 1.0mm for areas with deeper skin and/or wrinkles. Plus I have a .25 that I use for product penetration a couple of times during the week.

Needless to say, they all start looking the same to me, so I labeled my rollers by writing the needle length on each handle with a black permanent marker.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Pinky (are you pinky-one or pinky-ell? I can't tell. Laughing ) thanks for that reply. I'm very interested in your results and what the derm says. Yes, by all means, please keep me posted. Either by PM, or if you'd like others to benefit, this thread

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=29005

is probably a better place for all of us (me, you, sharky, whoever else wants to join) to carry on with the hair discussion than this Dermaroller thread.

Thanks again!
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
In preference to Vaseline I use Egyptian Magic - I slap it on everything, it's wonderful.
www.egyptianmagic.com

You can also find it on Ebay.[/quote]

thanks for the recommendation - i really need a product quickly though since im dying to try it asap...

I read under the aloe vera topic that "banana boat" is a good aloe vera brand - i was going to stop at CVS today - I searched their website which stated they carry a "BB" product with aloe, vitamin E, lidocaine and Menthol in it. ??

Does anyone have an opinion on whether that sounds suitable for after rolling? Im planning on using the bactine cleansing spray before rolling...

PS - Im only going to TEST the dermaroller (hopefully this evening) probably on my cheek - to see how it feels and how my skin reacts - but I know I probably shouldnt even test it without some kind of topical help.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
I read under the aloe vera topic that "banana boat" is a good aloe vera brand - i was going to stop at CVS today - I searched their website which stated they carry a "BB" product with aloe, vitamin E, lidocaine and Menthol in it. ??

Does anyone have an opinion on whether that sounds suitable for after rolling? Im planning on using the bactine cleansing spray before rolling...

PS - Im only going to TEST the dermaroller (hopefully this evening) probably on my cheek - to see how it feels and how my skin reacts - but I know I probably shouldnt even test it without some kind of topical help.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!

If you're going to go with aloe vera I wouldn't go with the Banana Boat one. Get one that is 100% or as close to 100% pure as possible.
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
thanks - i will look for pure aloe before my next roll...

I just tried the 2.0 and i ended up doing everything but my forehead - even my lips!!

I cant believe that the pain really isnt all that worse than what I was using (which from what ive read is like .15 or something). Im totally shocked!! I didnt even use a numbing cream either - i used the bactine on one cheek area and then just kept rolling from there.

I am very red and my skin does have a slight burn - but other than that - I feel great about it.

The only thing I can say is Im most likely not using as much pressure as you guys do - I did try a bit more pressure on my cheek area - and not that horrible either - I just cant believe how easy that was because I was VERY nervous about it for sure.

I can now apply retin a???
ace243
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany- how long have you been rolling for? and good luck with the body moose,it sounds good & its cheap too,let me know how that goes.

i got my emu oil,but im going to wait to use it like you guys said.there was a problem with the credit card but i fixed it,and i should have my 2mm roller by tuesday.yay,lol i shouldnt be so excited,its gna hurt,but if it gets results im all for it. cant just sit around sulking.i have a very high tolerance for pain (comes from being a huge clutz lol) ill let you guys know how it goes.

good luck to everyone!!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:

After rolling, I lightly rinse my face with water, wait 30 mins then apply Retin-A. Congrats on your first major roll - but be careful of your lips. If you are prone to cold sores, this can be a problem because of the herpes virus.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
ace243 wrote:
Bethany- how long have you been rolling for? and good luck with the body moose,it sounds good & its cheap too,let me know how that goes.

i got my emu oil,but im going to wait to use it like you guys said.there was a problem with the credit card but i fixed it,and i should have my 2mm roller by tuesday.yay,lol i shouldnt be so excited,its gna hurt,but if it gets results im all for it. cant just sit around sulking.i have a very high tolerance for pain (comes from being a huge clutz lol) ill let you guys know how it goes.

good luck to everyone!!!

Ace, I just finished my 2nd (and a half, lol) roll tonight...I did a ton of research before deciding to jump on the pin cushion bandwagon. But the clinicals were so compelling that I had to give it a try.

I honestly hate every minute of it, primarily because I appear to be much more pain sensitive than most. However, I was able to use my 1.0mm roller more tonight than last time....I think that is because I continue to spray on the Bactine after I roll with the .5mm, and it sinks in and deadens my skin even more.

I also break up my rolling across 3 nights...hands one night, neck/chest the next, and then my face. I would REALLY like to combine them all just to limit the torture to 1 day instead of 3, but right now shorter spurts of pain are more manageable for me. Hopefully that will change down the road.

Hopefully your roller will get here soon...keep us posted on your progress. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies!

I started rolling approx. 5 months ago with a .75mm roller. After a few weeks, I graduated to a l.5 and did 6 once a week rolls. I'm now on a break from the l.5 and use the .75 once a week or so.

My 23 year old son was visiting this weekend from Vancouver (I live in Ont). I haven't seen him since Christmas. He came in and said immediately "Mom, you look really good". This was suprising because I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before. I said "really?" He said "Ya, it's your skin, it really looks good!"

Well, this is the lst time anyone has ever complemented my skin - ever - and I'm in my 50s.

I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with the l.5 roller, but since this weekend, more love than hate. I'm going back at it in Aug. for another 6 week round.

In case anyone is interested, I apply a mask of SKB, Manuka Honey, and Vit. C Ester serum right after rolling with the l.5. I leave that on for 15 min. or so, then apply Collagen Antiaging Serum from Cellbone.
When I use the .75, I apply Retinol l.0 from Cellbone.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Debster1000 wrote:
My 23 year old son was visiting this weekend from Vancouver (I live in Ont). I haven't seen him since Christmas. He came in and said immediately "Mom, you look really good". This was suprising because I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before. I said "really?" He said "Ya, it's your skin, it really looks good!"

Well, this is the lst time anyone has ever complemented my skin - ever - and I'm in my 50s.

Debster, that is fabulous news! And what is most interesting to me is that your SON noticed - men aren't typically aware of little changes, so you must have had some significant results.

You didn't mention if YOU personally felt like you have had results or not...have you seen any significant changes yet? If so, please fill us in on the details! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Bethany,

Ya, I know what you mean. Guys usually don't notice things like that, so it was nothing short of a miracle that my son son noticed my skin of all things!

Yes, I have noticed that my skintone was looking pretty good lately and I have to say, I was waiting for my hubby to say something. In his defence, he did say that he sees me every day and just doesn't notice these things.
My pores were really noticable before but now you can hardly see them. My complextion has really evened out - used to be quite blotchy. I used to have to occasional break out - but that has stopped completely.
Also, I notice some firming along my jawline and the fine lines under my eyes have greatly diminished.
Overall, I'm very happy with my results thus far. I have seen more improvement in the last few months than the last few years using all sorts of creams and potions. I think when we reach a certain age, creams just aren't enough. We need to break out the tools to see results. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Debster, I am very excited to hear about the firming along the jawline...that is exactly what I am hoping for.

Plus, if I can reduce my reliance on filler for my marionette lines, I will be THRILLED!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:10 am      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
thanks - i will look for pure aloe before my next roll...

I just tried the 2.0 and i ended up doing everything but my forehead - even my lips!!

I cant believe that the pain really isnt all that worse than what I was using (which from what ive read is like .15 or something). Im totally shocked!! I didnt even use a numbing cream either - i used the bactine on one cheek area and then just kept rolling from there.

I am very red and my skin does have a slight burn - but other than that - I feel great about it.

The only thing I can say is Im most likely not using as much pressure as you guys do - I did try a bit more pressure on my cheek area - and not that horrible either - I just cant believe how easy that was because I was VERY nervous about it for sure.

Congrats and WOW...you are a tough cookie!

What brand roller do you have?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |