Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Talika Bust High & C (75 ml / 2.54 floz) Aromatherapy Associates Rose Infinity Moisturiser (50 ml / 1.69 floz) StriVectin Oxygen Infusion Smoothing Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
DermaRoller

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
radieschen79

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
glamgirlajjk wrote:

Be careful with the needle, the "popping" sound could have been from hitting a muscle. When I get botox , it kind of sounds like a crunching noise.

When I'm rolling with my 1.00 and 1.5mm derma rollers I get the same "popping" or crunching noises as described many times in this thread, so I'm really not worried about it. I even think this may be necessary for getting results?

Wow, my skin is really looking great after my last rolling 2 weeks ago. The fine lines under the eyes and crows feet are diminishing, even the big pores are shrinking.

About what I'm surprised the most is that my spider veines/broken capillaries and the redness from my rosacea on my cheeks and nose are completely GONE! After only 4 intense rolling sessions!

This was my biggest concern for even trying the derma rollers, because I thought rosacea and the inflammation that comes with dermarolling would not be a good fit together. I even omitted my cheeks and nose in my first rollings because I was so afraid to aggravate my rosacea. Wow, I was so wrong in this!

Honestly, I don't care about my 11's wrinkles that much anymore (the reason why I bought the dermarollers in the first place, lol), my spider veines/broken capillaries and the redness are GONE! In the last few weeks I didn't have to use a concealer anymore, for the first time in maybe 15 years? I'm so over the moon with this, I would never have expected these results with my rosacea.

For my 11's wrinkles I think it is going to take a few more intense rolling sessions in the next few months for building up new collagen. I'm planning on rolling the next time in late september.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Babor Skinovage PX Sensational Eyes Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Babor Skinovage PX Vita Balance Argan Nourishing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz) StriVectin Oxygen Infusion Smoothing Mask (50 ml / 1.7 floz)