Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Orlane 24 Hour Hydration Limited Edition (50 ml) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz)
DermaRoller

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
mogulicious
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 131
Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
The printed material that came with the Dermarollers.us models indicates that 1.0 can be used once weekly, and 2.0 once every three weeks.

_________________
born in 1957, fair complexion
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
mogulicious wrote:
The printed material that came with the Dermarollers.us models indicates that 1.0 can be used once weekly, and 2.0 once every three weeks.


Very interesting...then I would assume that 1.5mm is every 2 weeks.

That would be consistent with Dr. Fernandes' (the Environ inventor) view that the 1.0mm could be used weekly, but only for a limited number of times.

I checked the Dr. Roller documentation that came with my 1.5mm and it says that it is a one use tool to be used only by professionals and then disposed of (so it doesn't have ongoing usage instructions).

Interestingly, it does say:

"Side Effects"

It can cause pigmentation
(those who have a sensitive skin can experience pigmentation when Dr. Roller is pushed into the skin too deep)

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Apr 2006
Posts: 1307
Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
mogulicious wrote:
The printed material that came with the Dermarollers.us models indicates that 1.0 can be used once weekly, and 2.0 once every three weeks.


Very interesting...then I would assume that 1.5mm is every 2 weeks.

That would be consistent with Dr. Fernandes' (the Environ inventor) view that the 1.0mm could be used weekly, but only for a limited number of times.

I checked the Dr. Roller documentation that came with my 1.5mm and it says that it is a one use tool to be used only by professionals and then disposed of (so it doesn't have ongoing usage instructions).

Interestingly, it does say:

"Side Effects"

It can cause pigmentation
(those who have a sensitive skin can experience pigmentation when Dr. Roller is pushed into the skin too deep)


that is interesting. I do have the .25 size and I don't remember getting that disclaimer. I wonder if it's because the needles go deeper into the skin?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just finished up my 3rd roll (except my traumatized chest, of course) and used a couple of new things this time around:

Climax Spray - This 10% Lidiocaine spray should actually be called "Anti-Climax Spray" as it is actually used to prevent PE. It says to not spray on your face, but if it is safe enough for his most precious organ, I figured my face could handle it. Rolling Eyes

http://www.alldaychemist.com/single_product_detail.php?productid=1435&isProductID=121/1

It felt kind of oily coming out of the can, and definitely numbed the skin (though it wasn't quite as numb as I would like it, sigh)...quite an improvement over the messy Super T that I previously used. And I was actually able to more successfully use my 1.0mm roller.

The one problem that I had was that it migrates, as in it slides down your skin even if you have only a little on. The problem came when it slowly (and invisibly) migrated onto my eyelids, and I actually had a hard time keeping them open for a little bit. Embarassed

I don't feel comfortable using something this strong frequently, but I think it will be fine for my occasional deeper rolls.

Dr. Roller 3Line 1.0mm Roller - This roller was FANTASTIC. I was originally a bit skepical because while the needle part is smaller, the framework of the roller is still just as large.

However, the design is great and I was able to get much closer under my eyes, as well as under my brow bone. (my eyes are drooping a bit so I was very pleased with this) It also worked very well for my 11's between my eyebrows.

I would definitely recommend this for serious rollers with who are focusing on their eyes.

Image


I will most likely not be rolling again until July, as I have a dermatologist appointment at the end of June...she would have me committed if she saw what I have done to myself over the last few weeks. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Fortunately, any skin trauma should be resolved by then (I hope!)

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 768
Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Now the confusion is really setting in. I rolled my thighs once a week for 6 weeks with the 1.5mm roller for collagen induction. Now I'm using the 1mm, which the Nova clinic says to use daily for cellulite reduction, every 2nd day, as I'm cupping on the other days. So some say to only use the 1mm once a week while the Nova clinic says to use it daily??? Why all the conflicting info??? Am I doing my skin good or bad, this is the million dollar question??? Confused
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 May 2004
Posts: 771
Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Bethany I haven't received my 1.5mm 3Line Roller yet, but I'm sooooo happy to hear that you're loving yours Very Happy .

Don't think I'm brave enough to use that Climax Spray though Embarassed Are you washing it off before you roll?
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Apr 2004
Posts: 357
Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I think this has been asked before however, I would like to know this periodically. Who has been using the roller for the longest. What observations do you have. What is your routine or was your routine when starting and then continuing treatments?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Now the confusion is really setting in. I rolled my thighs once a week for 6 weeks with the 1.5mm roller for collagen induction. Now I'm using the 1mm, which the Nova clinic says to use daily for cellulite reduction, every 2nd day, as I'm cupping on the other days. So some say to only use the 1mm once a week while the Nova clinic says to use it daily??? Why all the conflicting info??? Am I doing my skin good or bad, this is the million dollar question??? Confused


The conflicting info is because there really isn't enough info out there regarding long term usage.

The ONLY experts at this point in time are the doctors who designed these tools....I may actually write and ask them if there are any negatives to the various protocols used here.

This is what the Dermaroller site says about cellulite:

Quote:
Thighs have a relatively large surface, and it became obvious that the Home Care Dermaroller with 20 mm in width is relatively small. In order to motivate customers to use the Dermaroller for the enhancement of appropriate skin care products we have developed the Beauty Mouse with 3 incorporated Dermarollers with a total of 480 micro-needles. The rollers are arranged in such a way that the instrument has a rolling width of 50 mm (2 inches). This width reduces the treatment time by almost 2 thirds compared with the normal Home Care Dermaroller.
The Beauty Mouse is a unique instrument with several advantages: It stimulates collagen fiber growth, improves the micro-circulation and helps to enhance active substances into deeper skin layers.

It is mandatory that the cellulite-affected person understands and accepts that she must support the effort of the skin care specialist with a disciplined diet-regime. The formula for a visible success is:

BEAUTY MOUSE - SPORT - NUTRITION CONTROL

http://www.dermaroller.de/us/beauty-mouse-/beauty-mouse-9.html


Note that the Beauty Mouse needles are only .15mm.

Quote:
About Cellulite

In general about 80% of all women are affected by cellulite. The cause for cellulite is the connective skin structure and its reaction to female hormones. Female skin has more elasticity and more fat cells in the sub-dermal tissue. Collagen fibers, responsible for tissue-support, are arranged parallel in fe-male tissue, male collagen fibers are arranged in a net structure. In general the total numbers of fat cells do not vary. Depending on nutrition habits the volume of fat cell can increase. Therefore these growing fat cells squeeze through the parallel-arranged collagen fibers and become visible on the skin’s surface. This is the reason for their nipple like appearance – the so-called “orange skin”.

The elevations of the orange skin are nothing else then giant fat cells that cannot be kept under control by the connective tissue in the sub dermal layers. Estrogen is responsible for these fat depots that is preferably located on the thighs. This hormone is also responsible for the elasticity of the collagen fibers. Lypocytes, fat storage cells, become much bigger on females compared to those of men. Once cellulite is established, additional metabolism problems are added and worsen the situation: enlarged fat cells obstruct the drainage of lymph and blood, and water is pressed into the surrounding tissue.

Cellulite is a physiological problem. That explains that the so called “miracle machines” such as suck- and vacuum apparatuses or liposuction can’t have any effect on the cause of cellulite. Certainly after a lymph drainage the circumference of a thigh becomes less. But this effect prevails only for some hours. Latest next morning the old problem becomes visible again.

http://www.dermaroller.de/us/beauty-mouse-/about-cellulite-6.html

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 279
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:02 am      Reply with quote
mogulicious wrote:
The printed material that came with the Dermarollers.us models indicates that 1.0 can be used once weekly, and 2.0 once every three weeks.



I have the 2.0 from this company and I dont remember reading that... does it then say when to take a break??? Cause Ive already rolled twice in 2 weeks...

I guess most of us are confused on how often to use these things... Its almost annoying because none of us want this tool to be a waste of time in the end (delaying or even ruining hte collagen production process)...

Also from what Im reading would you guys say the Dr. Roller is the better model than the dermaroller.us rollers???

THANKS
mogulicious
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 131
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:13 am      Reply with quote
mb935 - the paper is at home, so I will bring it to work tomorrow and post the chart on how much time between treatments to allow. The chart should be on their website (dermarollers.us) but I don't see it there. I recall that the paper posted 1.0 one week, 1.5 two weeks, 2.0 three weeks. .25 I believe it said ok for daily use.

_________________
born in 1957, fair complexion
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
Bethany I haven't received my 1.5mm 3Line Roller yet, but I'm sooooo happy to hear that you're loving yours Very Happy .

Don't think I'm brave enough to use that Climax Spray though Embarassed Are you washing it off before you roll?


Anya, I wiped it off with the Bactine Cleansing Spray.

And I think you will love the 3Line roller...it was really pleasure to use. Well, as much pleasure as you can have when you are poking yourself with needles! Very Happy

Image

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 1417
Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
Also from what Im reading would you guys say the Dr. Roller is the better model than the dermaroller.us rollers???


I haven't heard that. From someone (Jen) who has both I heard that the Dr. Roller has a more ergonomic handle but that otherwise the Dr. Roller and dermaroller.us rollers are comparable.

Quote:
I have a Dr. Roller (1.0mm) plus the 2 rollers I ordered from the dermarollers.us site. The Dr. Roller does have a sturdy, plastic contoured handle.

The other 2 rollers have a straight, plastic handle that's about the diameter of a pencil. The needles may be slightly larger in diameter, but still very fine and sharp. I've not had any problems with bent or snagged needles. I'm very pleased with all my rollers and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from either site.

_________________
42yo, natural strawberry blonde so fair skin, blue-eyed, and dry skin
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
mb935 wrote:
Also from what Im reading would you guys say the Dr. Roller is the better model than the dermaroller.us rollers???


I haven't heard that. From someone (Jen) who has both I heard that the Dr. Roller has a more ergonomic handle but that otherwise the Dr. Roller and dermaroller.us rollers are comparable.

Quote:
I have a Dr. Roller (1.0mm) plus the 2 rollers I ordered from the dermarollers.us site. The Dr. Roller does have a sturdy, plastic contoured handle.

The other 2 rollers have a straight, plastic handle that's about the diameter of a pencil. The needles may be slightly larger in diameter, but still very fine and sharp. I've not had any problems with bent or snagged needles. I'm very pleased with all my rollers and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from either site.


There is also a very different needle pattern with the Dr. Roller that they say creates more surface tension and a cleaner penetration.

There are some pictures on this website:
http://www.medistation.com/drroller/board/product.php

And some more pictures comparing needles and puncture holes.

http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/100546281/Derma_Roller_Microneedle_Therapy_System_Mts_Dr_Roller_.html

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to follow up with the results of my 1.0mm roll last night...I actually looked pretty darn normal this morning, which was pleasant change from my first traumatic roll that kept me inside for 3-4 days.

I have done 3 rolls, with the following results:

Roll 1: I used the Super T numbing cream and the .5mm roller, and had horrific swelling (tetracaine, benzocaine and lidocaine) for 3+ days

Roll 2: I used my Rx lidocaine patches and .5mm and 1.0mm in some spots, and was just fine the next day (well, except for the severe Retin A trauma on my chest)

Roll 3: I used the Climax Spray (lidocaine) and the 1.0mm, and my skin looked pretty darn good this morning! I did have some slight bruising under my eyes where I used the 3Line roller, but nothing significant.

I also used the Bactine Spray (benzalkonium CL and lidocaine) on all 3 rolls.

My take away is that I had a significant reaction to the tetracaine or the benzocaine, though it was most likely the latter since it is known to be a significant irritant. And I now know not to use Retin-A on my chest right after a roll. But the key thing is that I continued until I could find a routine that worked for me.

So....if you are having issues with rolling, don't give up until you break things down and try to find the root cause. Otherwise you might miss out on a great anti-aging tool! Smile

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 1001
Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I just wanted to follow up with the results of my 1.0mm roll last night...I actually looked pretty darn normal this morning, which was pleasant change from my first traumatic roll that kept me inside for 3-4 days.

I have done 3 rolls, with the following results:

Roll 1: I used the Super T numbing cream and the .5mm roller, and had horrific swelling (tetracaine, benzocaine and lidocaine) for 3+ days

Roll 2: I used my Rx lidocaine patches and .5mm and 1.0mm in some spots, and was just fine the next day (well, except for the severe Retin A trauma on my chest)

Roll 3: I used the Climax Spray (lidocaine) and the 1.0mm, and my skin looked pretty darn good this morning! I did have some slight bruising under my eyes where I used the 3Line roller, but nothing significant.

I also used the Bactine Spray (benzalkonium CL and lidocaine) on all 3 rolls.

My take away is that I had a significant reaction to the tetracaine or the benzocaine, though it was most likely the latter since it is known to be a significant irritant. And I now know not to use Retin-A on my chest right after a roll. But the key thing is that I continued until I could find a routine that worked for me.

So....if you are having issues with rolling, don't give up until you break things down and try to find the root cause. Otherwise you might miss out on a great anti-aging tool! Smile


Are you allergic to Super T numbing cream? Where do you buy the numbing cream?
mogulicious
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 131
Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 am      Reply with quote
mogulicious wrote:
The printed material that came with the Dermarollers.us models indicates that 1.0 can be used once weekly, and 2.0 once every three weeks.

MB935 wrote: I have the 2.0 from this company and I dont remember reading that... does it then say when to take a break??? Cause Ive already rolled twice in 2 weeks...

I guess most of us are confused on how often to use these things... Its almost annoying because none of us want this tool to be a waste of time in the end (delaying or even ruining hte collagen production process)...

MB935, I located the papers from dermarollers.us. Here's a brief summary:

The chart lists minimum time between treatments and recommended time between treatments:

.25 1 day minimum; 2-3 days recommended
.5mm 3 days minimum, 5-7 days recommended
1.0 1 week minimum, 2-4 weeks recommended
1.5 2 weeks minumum, 4-6 weeks recommended
2.0 3 weeks min, 4-6 weeks rec
2.5 4 weeks min, 4-6 weeks rec
The number of treatments will depend on the skin condition. Three to four treatments are recommended. Depending on the results, treatment may be repeated to achieve maximum results. The formation of new collagen requires time to mature, it is therefore recommended to do each CIT treatment 4-6 weeks apart. And an annual upkeep treatment should also be considered. The home care dermaroller (.25 & .50) in combination with skin care products can be used in between treatments with the medical dermaroller (1.0 +), this will enhance the results of CIT treatments. It is also recommended to take vitamin C supplements since vit c is essential to the collagen production.

_________________
born in 1957, fair complexion
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 24 May 2008
Posts: 2390
Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have 2 questions:

How effective is the dermaroller on the nose, especially on the sides where the pores tend be large? Does the dermaroller reach that small area? I know there is a smaller one that would probably be better for reaching that area but since I'm just starting out I'd rather just purchase one roller for now.

Has anyone had improvement with hypo-pigmentaion? I have not been able to find anything to treat hypo-pigmentation but I'm thinking that may help.

Thanks
mogulicious
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 131
Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Girlie - If you want to target the nose, you may want to start with the smaller roller, because the nose is the one area that is difficult to do with the regular-sized rollers. I too have hypo-pigmentation, and am hoping rolling will be beneficial. Many doctors have told me that there is nothing that will help (other than tattooing). That was prior to the introduction of this gadget.

_________________
born in 1957, fair complexion
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 24 May 2008
Posts: 2390
Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
mogulicious wrote:
Girlie - If you want to target the nose, you may want to start with the smaller roller, because the nose is the one area that is difficult to do with the regular-sized rollers. I too have hypo-pigmentation, and am hoping rolling will be beneficial. Many doctors have told me that there is nothing that will help (other than tattooing). That was prior to the introduction of this gadget.

Good point, for some reason I never thought of just getting the smaller roller first.
Hypo-pigmenation is a tough one to treat. It would great if the roller would help a little with it.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
mogulicious wrote:
Girlie - If you want to target the nose, you may want to start with the smaller roller, because the nose is the one area that is difficult to do with the regular-sized rollers. I too have hypo-pigmentation, and am hoping rolling will be beneficial. Many doctors have told me that there is nothing that will help (other than tattooing). That was prior to the introduction of this gadget.

Good point, for some reason I never thought of just getting the smaller roller first.
Hypo-pigmenation is a tough one to treat. It would great if the roller would help a little with it.


Prior to rolling, my daughter had quite bad pigmentation. She has had successful treatments of IPL in the past but the pigmentation always re-appears. However, since she has been using a dermaroller and using Retin-A her pigmentation has disappeared and she tells me that allot of her friends have noticed the difference - needless to say she's very happy with the results. She's using a .75 roller and uses it quite regularly.

If you are looking at treating pigmentation, I think it's quite important to use the Retin-A along with the roller.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 24 May 2008
Posts: 2390
Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
If you are looking at treating pigmentation, I think it's quite important to use the Retin-A along with the roller.


I have hypO-pigmenetation, pretty much the opposite of hyper-pigmentation.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
Keliu wrote:
If you are looking at treating pigmentation, I think it's quite important to use the Retin-A along with the roller.


I have hypO-pigmenetation, pretty much the opposite of hyper-pigmentation.


Sorry, I misunderstood Rolling Eyes However, I think what I said still stands. Both conditions are related in that hyper-pigmentation is a production of too much melanin and hypo-pigmentation is a loss of melanin. Also, loss of melanin due to some sort of skin damage is not permanent so I really think that the Dermaroller and Retin-A (which work in conjunction to resurface the skin) would definitely help.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 24 May 2008
Posts: 2390
Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

....... loss of melanin due to some sort of skin damage is not permanent so I really think that the Dermaroller and Retin-A (which work in conjunction to resurface the skin) would definitely help.


I've had my hypo-pigmentation for 2 years. From everything I've read there is no treatment for hypo. So I can only hope the roller might help a little.
I've been using tazorac for about 6 years.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
Keliu wrote:

....... loss of melanin due to some sort of skin damage is not permanent so I really think that the Dermaroller and Retin-A (which work in conjunction to resurface the skin) would definitely help.


I've had my hypo-pigmentation for 2 years. From everything I've read there is no treatment for hypo. So I can only hope the roller might help a little.
I've been using tazorac for about 6 years.


Do you know what it is caused by? I think it would be important to find out because if it's vitiligo, then there is no cure. However, if it has been caused by some kind of trauma or skin damage, the skin can regenerate - it just takes a long time. Have you consoluted a doctor?
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 768
Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if the company that's selling the beauty mouse is just trying to promote it for cellulite. Not that I know anything at all, but my gut feeling on this is that a .15mm isn't long enough, no matter what they say. Again, I don't know anything it's only my gut feeling talking here. hmm
System
Automatic Message
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Decleor Prolagene Lift, Lift & Firm Day Cream - Normal Skin (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Sothys Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream - Grade 2 (50 ml / 1.69 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisture with Mega 10 Plus for Eyes (15 ml / 0.5 floz)