Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
DermaRoller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
bethany wrote:
I just posted a 10% additional discount for dr-roller.eu through the end of December. They now offer the .15mm baby roller, the regular rollers, and the 3Line roller (all Dr. Roller brand), as well as multiple roller discounts.

Please see page 7 of the Discounted Dermarollers thread below for details:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29392&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=150

Bugger!

I just ordered two rollers from them just over a week ago. Damn! Sad

I'm sorry...I just asked her for a holiday discount yesterday. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
taobunny wrote:
Hi Rollergals!

So, I managed to figure out how to take pictures of my poor face... And, I've got them hosted...

However, don't know how to get them to show up in the thread - so here are the links...

First one is from Wednesday night:
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4263/img0544ns7.jpg

Second one is from this afternoon (Friday):
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1987/img0596rp8.jpg

As you can see, the one near the corner of my mouth has resolved quite a bit - but the ones on my cheek(s) are going to take a bit of time until they fade. (Unlike Mangosteen, I don't think I'm going to be so lucky that they'll be completely faded in three days...Sad )

Anyway - any input (other than to stop dermarolling - LOL) would be appreciated! TIA!

OMG's right! They are bad.

Tao get some Colortration concealer, it's the best stuff ever. Covers anything. You can buy a trial sized pack of colours pretty cheap, and which ever colour suits will last quite a while.

Sorry that's all I can offer.

Actually, this sounds like a great idea - if I can actually *cover* the results, this may end my dermaroller scheduling problems once and for all. yay!

Thanks Mishey!
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
I dont know if this was ever mentioned....

I decided to try a numbing cream for my 2.0 dermaroller just to make the process less painful of course...

Im trying to spend less so I called my local drugstore. The pharmacist said I could use Orajel or Ambesol on my face!!!

What are your opinions on that???

My guess is that these won't be nearly strong enough for rolling with a 2mm.

Then again, I am a complete wimp.

I'm pretty sure I tried both of these (since they're available OTC) years ago to numb my skin before waxing, and they were basically useless. That was when I first discovered Emla, actually. Now, though, I just take it like a man (er, woman) and wax without any numbing agents, like everyone else. (Like I said, I'm wimp Smile )
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I just posted a 10% additional discount for dr-roller.eu through the end of December. They now offer the .15mm baby roller, the regular rollers, and the 3Line roller (all Dr. Roller brand), as well as multiple roller discounts.

Please see page 7 of the Discounted Dermarollers thread below for details:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29392&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=150

Yay, thanks Bethany! I think I'm going to have to order the 1.0mm for dermarolling - and use that instead (at least for awhile) of the 1.5mm. Is the dr-roller.eu with the discount a better deal that Jack???
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
taobunny wrote:
[
Yay, thanks Bethany! I think I'm going to have to order the 1.0mm for dermarolling - and use that instead (at least for awhile) of the 1.5mm. Is the dr-roller.eu with the discount a better deal that Jack???

Taobunny, after looking at your pics, I noticed that aside from the blood blisters, your skin looked remarkably healthy. You have a really nice, smooth texture that I don't think I had even in my teens. I haven't done a full-face roll yet with the 1.5mm, but in my spot treatments, while I didn't get blood blisters (except under the eyes), I was VERY red and inflamed for a full 7 days, and had residual redness for a few days beyond that.

I'm sure you've mentioned this already, but could you remind me what you're trying to fix by rolling? Are you just aiming for overall thickening/collagen production?
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
I dont know if this was ever mentioned....

I decided to try a numbing cream for my 2.0 dermaroller just to make the process less painful of course...

Im trying to spend less so I called my local drugstore. The pharmacist said I could use Orajel or Ambesol on my face!!!

What are your opinions on that???

Hi mb935 -

I don't know about the others on this forum - but I did try the Anbesol route (Anbesol Maximum Strength liquid) and it didn't work at all for me. Didn't make me numb at all - and was uncomfortably sticky. It also has flavorings and colorings added to it - which I'm not sure would be a good idea to have on skin that is going to be dermarolled.

If you can get your doctor to write a prescription for you - and/or your insurance covers it - EMLA might be a better option for you. (Apparently, you can get a lot of EMLA for cheap - if your insurance covers it...) (Me, I just order it from Canada so I don't have to explain to my dermatologist just exactly what I need it *for* - LOL!)
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for taking so long to respond and thank everyone for their great input... I've been trying to actually get things done - instead of messing with my face (and, instead have been procrastinate by shopping on EDS and wrapping holiday presents... LOL)

Anyway, first things first...

Bethany - definitely - am going to lock up the Ibuprofen for at *least* two weeks before the next roll.

Thank you, Mishey, for that great link. I'm definitely thinking of investing in some of those Colortration concealers - as, if things keep up, I will definitely need them! I love that you can get a range of colors - as it's so hard to match colors with online "swatches". Thanks so much!

Rileygirl - yeah, it does look bad. But, things are getting better - much faster than I expected. I should take another photo just to show ya'll how quickly things are resolving. (The big ones, though - I think are going to be my "friends" for awhile...) As for products to help heal the spots - no, I'm just continuing with the NuDerm and Retin-A - in the hopes that it will help the cell turnover - and keep stimulating the skin to heal itself. I am wondering the same thing, though - if the NuDerm, because it is stimulating to the skin - is also making it more reactive.

Skin care addict - I don't think the roller has bent needles - as I checked it over pretty carefully and it was brand new and never used before this roll. It actually didn't leave large holes - and the roll actually looked just fine before I went to bed. I think it's a combination of my tendency to bleed - as well as going to bed right afterwards (and putting my head at the level of my heart) that caused the "blood blisters". (For lack of a better term - that's what I'm calling them...) But, you have a good point - and I'm definitely going to take some time to go over both of the dermarollers to check the needles.

Antonia - it just looks bad. It actually didn't hurt at all. (I mean other than the original rolling session...) The blood spots just showed up the next morning. No pain - and, had I not looked in the mirror, I wouldn't have even known they were there. (And, yes, they do make smaller rollers - they call them "3-Line" rollers. Dr. Roller makes them - and I'm sure other lines do as well...

Lowbrow, I'll get to your post next - since *this* one is turning out longer than I anticipated... LOL
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

Taobunny, after looking at your pics, I noticed that aside from the blood blisters, your skin looked remarkably healthy. You have a really nice, smooth texture that I don't think I had even in my teens. I haven't done a full-face roll yet with the 1.5mm, but in my spot treatments, while I didn't get blood blisters (except under the eyes), I was VERY red and inflamed for a full 7 days, and had residual redness for a few days beyond that.

I'm sure you've mentioned this already, but could you remind me what you're trying to fix by rolling? Are you just aiming for overall thickening/collagen production?

Hi Lowbrowscientist,

Wow, thanks for the compliment ~ I'm blushing! But, don't let the pictures fool you! I think they look better than the reality - simply because there is quite a bit of after-roll-puffiness going on there. And, for some reason, my face *always* looks nice, tight and shiny for a few minutes just after I wash my face (and take a picture, in this case). Unfortunately for me, I don't think it would be practical for me to go through life with a constantly wet face!

Any improvements in texture could be because I'm currently on week 8 (I think? - I lose track) of an 18 week skin regimen which is supposed to increase cell turnover and help even things out. Because it's a pretty tough regimen, I'm also experiencing a lot of exfoliation and a bit of inflammation due to that as well. (Amusingly enough - inflammation does tend to puff things out - and hide light wrinkling very well! LOL)

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the 1.5 rolling. It's very helpful to hear from other people who seem to have stronger reactions to rolling - like I do. It seems some people have really tough skin (lucky them!) and have very little adverse reaction. It helps me to know that that's not always the case - so I don't feel like quite such a failure when I have "issues" after a roll! Wink

As for my dermarolling "goals"... My main issue is melasma on my cheeks. (It's most definitely worse on the right cheek (the pictures are of my left cheek, because that's where the blood spots were the worst)) You can't really see the melasma spots in the picture - because they're kind of blending in with the red spots - and the overall redness hides them too in the picture! LOL

I've had the melasma spots for *years* and I absolutely hate them. I've tried just about everything to get rid of them - up to and including thousands of dollars worth of Fraxel - which did nothing.

When I found out about dermarolling - and that some people use it for treating melasma - I was very intrigued. I figured that if my dermatologist recommended Fraxel to get rid of the melasma - and Fraxel causes micro-wounding of the skin - then dermarolling could be another option for micro-wounding of the skin - without the extreme heat that the laser generates. (I can't prove it - but I think it's the heat injuries that caused my post-Fraxel PIH) Dermarolling is also a lot cheaper than Fraxel - and I can control how much I do - and where.

Oh, one thing I realize now - is that I also got some blood spotting (minor) after my Fraxel treatments. But, I always did a lot of ice for hours after the Fraxel - and never went to bed an hour afterwards - so it could be that I need to ice afterwards...

Sorry, this post is turning out long too... *sigh*

Anyway - to answer your question. I'm dermarolling because I want to finally get rid of the melasma once and for all. I'm hoping that combining dermarolling with the Obagi will help me with this. (And, now that I'm getting older, I'm definitely noticing a slackening of the skin around the eyes - and crows feet starting up when I smile. I figure that it's easier to generate a bit more collagen *now* before then crows feet really get entrenched. So, hopefully, dermarolling can help me there too.)

Hopefully, that answers your questions? (Probably more than you ever wanted to know, huh?) Wink
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Taobunny, exactly what is your 18 week regimen to increase cell turnover (apart from the rolling, of course)?

Also, have you looked into Niacinamide? It's supposed to be good for pigmentation. You can make your own serum by buying the powder and adding it to glycerin and water (I also add Glucosamine). It sinks right into the skin and would be good to apply after rolling.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, taobunny, I agree with lowbrowscientist! Your skin looks so healthy. I noticed that immediately. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
taobunny wrote:

Hopefully, that answers your questions? (Probably more than you ever wanted to know, huh?) Wink

Taobunny, don't feel bad at all - some questions just can't be answered in a paragraph!

That makes sense about the inflammation masking fine lines - you're right, though, I certainly can't see any in the picture! I intend to post pics after my 1.5 roll, since the ones posted here have been SO helpful.

I just did some reading about melasma, because I wasn't all that familiar with it. From what I read, though, you're definitely on the right track! It seems to me that you would have a much better with this than the fraxel anyway, because I imagine protecting the outer skin surface will have benefits over methods that wound the epidermis as well (fraxel does wound the top layer, doesn't it? or am I wrong about that?)
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Taobunny, exactly what is your 18 week regimen to increase cell turnover (apart from the rolling, of course)?

Also, have you looked into Niacinamide? It's supposed to be good for pigmentation. You can make your own serum by buying the powder and adding it to glycerin and water (I also add Glucosamine). It sinks right into the skin and would be good to apply after rolling.

Hi Keliu,

Oh, I'm on Obagi Nu Derm right now. It's the first topical treatment that I've found (other than when I *first* started Renova years ago) that actually seems to do something other than empty my pocketbook. Laughing

I haven't really thought about Niacinamide - as I'm not familiar with it at all. Is it similar to niacin? (I've seen the thread - but, to be quite honest, I hadn't opened it or read any of the posts...) Will have to do that - and find out more!

Thanks for the idea - I really appreciate the suggestion... (Oh boy, *another* thing to torture my poor face with! LOL)
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Hi, taobunny, I agree with lowbrowscientist! Your skin looks so healthy. I noticed that immediately. Smile

Thanks, Mars... I appreciate that very much... But, don't forget that low resolution digital pictures, forgiving lighting and puffy post dermaroll skin can make anyone look good! Besides, I only showed ya'll my "good" side... Laughing
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
taobunny wrote:

Taobunny, don't feel bad at all - some questions just can't be answered in a paragraph!

That makes sense about the inflammation masking fine lines - you're right, though, I certainly can't see any in the picture! I intend to post pics after my 1.5 roll, since the ones posted here have been SO helpful.

I just did some reading about melasma, because I wasn't all that familiar with it. From what I read, though, you're definitely on the right track! It seems to me that you would have a much better with this than the fraxel anyway, because I imagine protecting the outer skin surface will have benefits over methods that wound the epidermis as well (fraxel does wound the top layer, doesn't it? or am I wrong about that?)

Hi Lowbrowscientist,

Sorry for making so many repetitive posts - but I'm too lazy to figure out how to quote multiple people in one post... Wink

Anyway, I still have quite a bit of inflammation going on - so it is helping to make things look a bit smoother. The Obagi Nu Derm is also smoothing things out a lot - since I'm peeling pretty much on a daily basis. (Can't wait for *that* to stop...)

I really appreciate everyone posting their pictures - pre and post roll - because it helps to give me an idea of what I might expect. I know my pictures were pretty horrifying - but I thought it might be helpful for others to see. (Though, hopefully I didn't scare anyone off from dermarolling...) I will definitely try to put up a "one week post roll" picture - so people can see how quickly most of the blood blisters resolved.

As for the melasma - I sure hope you're right. I'm certainly not a Fraxel expert, but I really was very disappointed in the treatments. I think the fact that it's such a high energy laser - it literally vaporizes tiny columns of skin - all the way down to the dermis. It wounds the skin all right - but maybe *too* much?? I know I definitely ended up with some serious PIH. (And, given that I was trying to get rid of hyperpigmentation, I was NOT a happy camper...)

It's too soon to tell for sure, but I think I can see some lessening of the pigmentation on my cheeks. It's definitely deep down - so it probably requires more than simple topicals. Hence, I dermaroll the heck out of myself! LOL

I'm eager to hear all about your results when you do your 1.5 roll. (Just make sure you don't go lie down right afterwards, as I think that was a big mistake for me...)

For me, I think the trick is going to be (and I'll list my ideas, just in case it might be helpful for someone else...)

1. Stop taking ibuprofen (or aspirin, or any other medication that thins the blood) at least two weeks prior to rolling.

2. Schedule the roll for the morning - so I can be upright - with my face/head above my heart for most of the day.

3. Take a long, tepid shower after roll to really rinse off all the detritus left over from the roll.
(See, I'm avoiding using scary words like "blood, serum, serous ooze" and suchlike...) Laughing

4. Use ice packs on the areas where I've rolled the most aggressively.
(I know this will interfere a bit with the whole desired inflammation cascade, but I'm vain and would rather avoid the whole spotty complexion, if possible...)

5. Avoid lying down - or placing head at the level of the heart - for at least several hours after the roll.

I think that's it. We'll see. I'll try my own advice before the next roll - and let ya'll know how it works out... (Again, unless my face falls off...) Rolling Eyes
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
taobunny wrote:
I haven't really thought about Niacinamide - as I'm not familiar with it at all. Is it similar to niacin? (I've seen the thread - but, to be quite honest, I hadn't opened it or read any of the posts...) Will have to do that - and find out more!

Here's some info on Niacinamide from BulkActives - it's kind of the "buzzword" of the moment. But it's supposed to be good for pigmentation issues (along with everything else).
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
taobunny wrote:
bethany wrote:
Yikes!!! That does sound scary. I get bruises, but definitely not the blood blisters.

Do you think that maybe you should drop back to some shorter needles and work your way up?

Gah, if you think it *sounds* scary - you should *see* scary... LOL

I've been doing some more research and I think the "excessive" bleeding may be because I take a lot of ibuprofen, generally on a daily basis. Ibuprofen can cause bruising and thinning of the blood. (I have chronic back pain - and I take painkillers - but try to avoid that as much as I can - so do the ibuprofen thing...) Upon doing more research, I found that some suggest stopping ibuprofen two weeks before a roll. I think that I might try that before my next roll. (I've heard the two day thing - but maybe two weeks is what I need.)

The 1.5 is brand new - a Dr. Roller - this is the first time I've used it - and the needles all look good and sharp. I don't think it's a problem with the roller - or with the rolling method (I think!) so it must be that the ibuprofen is causing a bit of excess superficial bleeding.

I've also been on Renova/Retin A for years - so that may also be a factor?

In any case - I woke up this morning - and was amazed. A LOT of the little tiny blood blisters are already gone! (The big ones are still there, unfortunately) It seems that the superficial bleeding is clearing really fast - which is not what I expected. (I don't know if it's because I'm also on Obagi - which causes faster cell turnover?)

I'll keep ya'll posted. (And, great - DH comes home today - I have to pick him up at the airport... Can't wait to hear what he has to say... "What the $&(#$#4 have you done to your face this time????") Laughing

Taobunny...re management of your back pain...have you heard of serrapeptase? A few members of my family have had great success with it instead of ibprofen.....

PM me if you want more info.

cheers

rebecca

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the info - wont waste my money buying that now.

I did ask my derm for a prescription - she said i could get something over the counter - but had to ask the pharmacist for it. Of course i forgot the name. She said it was 35 dollars - when i called 2 pharmacies they said whatever they had was about $100. My derm is a jerk though - she gives me 15 min per visit -one of those drs that has 100 patients scheduled per day....
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
... I did ask my derm for a prescription - she said i could get something over the counter - but had to ask the pharmacist for it. Of course i forgot the name. She said it was 35 dollars - when i called 2 pharmacies they said whatever they had was about $100.

She probably was quoting the price SHE pays and forgetting that us mere mortals have to pay a 150% markup Rolling Eyes

Have you considered Emla? Unfortunately, you will have to wait a few weeks until it arrives, but it's the same price (about $35, including shipping) and you don't have to bother going through your doctor or dermatologist.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
taobunny wrote:

Here's some info on Niacinamide from BulkActives - it's kind of the "buzzword" of the moment. But it's supposed to be good for pigmentation issues (along with everything else).

Silly me forgot to paste the link - here it is:

http://www.bulkactives.com/niacinamide.htm
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:06 am      Reply with quote
How long does it take for your skin to recover from this? When I read these threads and I hear about blood and swelling for days I try to imagine explaining that to my family. What do you tell people or isn't it long lasting?
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
How long does it take for your skin to recover from this? When I read these threads and I hear about blood and swelling for days I try to imagine explaining that to my family. What do you tell people or isn't it long lasting?

Fox, the recovery time varies a LOT from one person to the next. Some people recover almost immediately, and show very little skin trauma after intense rolls with long needles.. others, like myself, have at least a week of swelling, redness, peeling even with shorter needles (the swelling goes down after a few days, the redness/peeling hang on forever).

As for my family, they do indeed think I'm nuts. lol

I have been very careful to only roll when I knew I could avoid going out in public for a week or so, but this isn't practical at all for most people and even for me it was a huge inconvenience. It makes it nearly impossible to schedule rolling sessions Neutral

I just bought Colortration concealer samples last night and I'm hoping that they will be able to cover MOST of the damage. I'd like to be able to rejoin the land of the living a littler sooner next time Very Happy
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Makes me think the results must be worth the pay off though. I mean, you'd have to be really dedicated if you can't go out for the week Confused

How soon do you see results?
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:

Hi Fox,

For me, when I rolled with my 0.5mm - I would be kind of pink and shiny for a few hours - but my skin would then revert back to "normal". No resulting peeling or swelling.

On my test roll (small 2" patch) with the 1.5mm - I again got pink and shiny for a few hours - and the skin was fine. No peeling, swelling or blood spots.

It's only this last time that I got blood spots - but I think that it's because I have some particular issues. Most people probably won't experience results like mine. I rolled last Wednesday night - and tonight (Tuesday night) my skin is just pink (from the Obagi) and I'm going out without makeup.

Hopefully, that gives you a bit of an idea of what at least one person's experience has been?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Fox wrote:

Fox, the recovery time varies a LOT from one person to the next. Some people recover almost immediately, and show very little skin trauma after intense rolls with long needles.. others, like myself, have at least a week of swelling, redness, peeling even with shorter needles (the swelling goes down after a few days, the redness/peeling hang on forever).

As for my family, they do indeed think I'm nuts. lol

Fox, I fall in the same camp as Low....I am red and puffy for a week.

BTW, rolling is definitely not necessary for younger people unless they are getting rid of deep acne scars. (you are in your early 20's, right?)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
Makes me think the results must be worth the pay off though. I mean, you'd have to be really dedicated if you can't go out for the week Confused

How soon do you see results?

Most people don't see results for 7 months. I was lucky and saw results at 4 months, but I have replicated the professional protocol and actives as much as possible.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |