Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DermaRoller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:19 am      Reply with quote
EMR wrote:
Thanks Anya and Bethany,

Here's what I plan on.
Hold skin taut - 5 with med to harder pressure in each of 5 directions - about 25 rolls per area in all. Probably keep areas rather small. The petachie that Horst refers to - blood droplets under the skin - is what I shall aim for.
Bethany - I remember about the rather copious bleeding that you had - sometimes running down in rivulets on your face - (you probably already figured this out) but with your alcohol consumption that you need to disengage yourself from the pain with..lol - you're also thinning your blood which could be causing you to bleed so much more. Before any facial surgery I had - (implants) I had to abstain from wine - esp. red - for at least 2 weeks before surgery. Could also be why you've such good results. In any case I'm probably overstating the obvious...thanks again for the advise.

EMR
good luck w/ your roll- it's so exciting (and nerve wracking.) i want to mention that i got a respectable amount of bleeding w/ no alcohol in my system - a good effective roll causing bleeding - it doesn't gush like a wound - it's more of a cumulative thing and before you know it it looks like you got sprayed w/ shrappnel... Laughing If you look at videos of professional rolls, the patient is good and bloody...
Also, i rolled small areas and even broke them up over a number of days
keep us posted!!
m
hyeonjlee
5% products discount

Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I read that a few folks had problems with CP. I understand everybody's skin is different.

As for me, I tolerate CP very well. I use the highest concentration. In the evening, I use CP super serum, and then spot treat with the super 2X cream some faint old acne scars and faint lines that start to from on my nose bridge, AND all around the eyes, even right below the eye brows.

It's been about three months of this routine, and the faint lines are mostly gone: I arrested their development before they became real wrinkles. My upper eye lids seem lifted!!!

It's the faint old acne scars that do not seem to respond as well. I believe I need to break up the scar tissues a bit. That's why I am going to try dermarolling. As such, I will be using CP as an active ingredient for both my product penetration rolling with 0.25mm and the real rolling with 1.5mm.

Again, just my experience. I believe I am having a great success with CP. Those of us who can tolerate, it does work like a minor miracle.

I guess everybody has to experience on a mild/small scale to see what works.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 am      Reply with quote
All, let's please try to keep this topic focused on dermarolling...any detailed comments on CPs should be done on the appropriate thread in the Skincare and Makeup forum.

5% products discount

Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
moongoddess wrote:
EMR
good luck w/ your roll- it's so exciting (and nerve wracking.) i want to mention that i got a respectable amount of bleeding w/ no alcohol in my system - a good effective roll causing bleeding - it doesn't gush like a wound - it's more of a cumulative thing and before you know it it looks like you got sprayed w/ shrappnel... Laughing If you look at videos of professional rolls, the patient is good and bloody...
keep us posted!!
m

Thanks Moon - your feedback was one that really got me going.....I have some acne scars that I want to fill in as some rather enlarged pores and was soooo encouraged to read about your success! I think Polkadot also seemed to have great success with her regimen - intense and infrequent.
As far as lighting...an expert I am when in comes to my face. Restaurants are critiqued first and foremost on their use and placement of any and all overhead lighting in direct proximity and spacial relationship to seating -most particularly MY seat! I can assess lighting conditions in a little over 3.57 seconds.....so was thrilled to read that you were looking good in "all kinds of lighting".....yay
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
EMR wrote:
moongoddess wrote:
EMR
keep us posted!!
m

Thanks Moon - your feedback was one that really got me going.....I have some acne scars that I want to fill in as some rather enlarged pores and was soooo encouraged to read about your success! I think Polkadot also seemed to have great success with her regimen - intense and infrequent.
As far as lighting...an expert I am when in comes to my face. Restaurants are critiqued first and foremost on their use and placement of any and all overhead lighting in direct proximity and spacial relationship to seating -most particularly MY seat! I can assess lighting conditions in a little over 3.57 seconds.....so was thrilled to read that you were looking good in "all kinds of lighting".....yay

EMR - i am SOOO happy my feed back inspired you - i felt a bit long winded but i was GUSHING w/ enthusiasim and joy - and i wanted people who have scarring to know this is appearing to be highly effective. I'm also facial excerising - have you checked into those threads? I'll cannot wait for my second roll - but i've got a couple of weeks to wait - i'm doing 4 to 5 week spacings...

LMAO on the lighting critique - as for me, i'll stampede a loved one to get the best seat Rolling Eyes ...
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

Pleiades,

I have a lot of irritation with Retin-A too - I suspect I will never be able to use it daily. Any more than twice a week seems to cause me major issues. I think even using it a couple times a week is still beneficial, though, so I gave up a long time ago on trying to make it a nightly routine.

If your goal is daily use, you may want to consider rotating your RetinA with 302 A Boost. It's formulated specifically to reduce irritation, and it's the only vitamin A product I have ever used that gives me no problems at all. In fact, every single time I use the A Boost (which is every 3rd night or so, since I rotate products), my skin always looks really good the next day.

Thank you for the 302 suggestion, Lowbrowscientist! I'll give rotation a try for sure. Smile
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Rolling History:
I did a series of 6 rolls (1 per week) starting in mid-May with a 1.0mm Dr. Roller and 1.0mm 3Line Dr. Roller and then took a 90 day break. I now only roll once every 4-6 weeks, and will not be taking future breaks.

Bethany, this is the protocol I am going to follow. Smile I did my first roll with a 1.0mm roller last Sunday night. I plan to do the second in the series tommorrow night, and will continue with the remaining four rolls on the next four Sundays. I will then take a 90 day break and follow that with a 1.5mm roll every 6 weeks. Smile

All in all, I think my initial roll went very well (actually got a few bloody pin pricks with the 1.0mm). I'm excited to see what happens in the next 12 months.

Thank you ladies for all your insight and suggestions!!
hyeonjlee
5% products discount

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist: (also, to Bethany)

I would love to try 302. However, isn't it the case that 302 cannot be used with acid products? Meaning, not only "not to be used together at the same time", but more stringent, like "not to be part of the weekly ritual on the same week".

Above statement is based on my (vague) recall somewhere. Can the sages on this board verify these?

If I don't use 302 with acid on the same evening, can I combine my AHA, Retin A, and other acid products and 302 by spacing them AM and PM or alternate days, etc?

Thanks.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
hyeonjlee wrote:
Lowbrowscientist: (also, to Bethany)

I would love to try 302. However, isn't it the case that 302 cannot be used with acid products? Meaning, not only "not to be used together at the same time", but more stringent, like "not to be part of the weekly ritual on the same week".

Above statement is based on my (vague) recall somewhere. Can the sages on this board verify these?

If I don't use 302 with acid on the same evening, can I combine my AHA, Retin A, and other acid products and 302 by spacing them AM and PM or alternate days, etc?

Thanks.

You are correct that 302 and acids are not compatible...the alternating days will not suffice, especially with your list of acids. I did use Retin A with 302 2x a week, but even that was pushing the envelope and I experienced extreme dryness due to the interactions between the 302 Serum Plus and the RA.

Fortunately, you do not need to use 302 if you want to dermaroll.

5% products discount

Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:56 am      Reply with quote
bethany,

you said: Fortunately, you do not need to use 302 if you want to dermaroll

Does this mean 302 and dermaroll achieve the same thing? Or do you mean you can dermaroll WITHOUT 302?

Thanks always: you are a real gem on this board. I learned so much from you: you are doing all of us a tremendous favor.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
hyeonjlee wrote:
bethany,

you said: Fortunately, you do not need to use 302 if you want to dermaroll

Does this mean 302 and dermaroll achieve the same thing? Or do you mean you can dermaroll WITHOUT 302?

Thanks always: you are a real gem on this board. I learned so much from you: you are doing all of us a tremendous favor.

You are very welcome. Smile

If you want to dermaroll, you can use Vit A and Vit C products made by someone other than 302. The 302 brand just happens to be my personal preference.

5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
So, three DR Rollers were delivered. 0.25mm for production penetration. Full 1.5mm and 3 line 1.0mm.

While I was waiting for the delivery of EMLA for a series of 6 weekly 1.5mm rolling, I tried last night 0.25mm for product penetration.

And, it hurt. NOT bad enough to immediately stop, but bad enough that I couldn't roll thoroughly, bad enough that I rolled hastily so that I could get it over with. Please note that I have always "prided" 'Wink' myself for having a high pain threshold! When I tried TCA peel, I never experienced discomfort (12.5% three layers)

My face became red, and my neck even had very tiny spots of blood here and there - but then again, my neck has always been sensitive. This morning, my neck is still sensitive. My face color is normal, though still a little bit pinkish.

Does it seem normal to you, given it's only 0.25mm? Does the skin get "used" to this? When I started my 40% lactic peels, the first time, it stung, but from then on, I could handle it very comfortably.

Anyway, I won't be doing 0.25mm rolling 2-3 times as I have originally planned. Instead, I will do 6 weekly 1.5mm rolling, and then when I go into once in 4-6 week schedule of 1.5mm rolling, I will do 0.25mm rolling weekly as a "pick me up" mini rolling during the weeks I am not doing 1.5mm rolling.

Good thing I tried the baby step.

P.S.

For the neck, I used A&D diaper rash cream to calm it down (this always works for me whenever my skin is sensitive: when I started the Obagi system, I used this frequently whenever it became too much to use Retin A everyday as the protocol required)
hyeonjlee
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
by the way, my husband thinks I have gone insane : chemically burning my skin (peel), puncturing holes (dermarolling, etc).

However, he also acknowledges that I look much much better than I was when we first met 24 years ago (I am 49 now). I weigh 20 pounds less now than then, and these days I get compliments all the time for my skin which I have always tried to hide under makeup until 4 years ago or so when I started to make it into my personal business to improve.

I was born with very find texture (minimal pores) and young looking skin (my mom and maternal grandmother each always looked 20 years younger than their peers). However, I had acne problems from teenage period well into my mid forties with scars to show (about 20 ice picks), and uneven pigmentation and brown spots.

Over last 4 years, I managed to erase most of my scars, got the hyper pigmentation problems under control, and completely arrested any budding signs of fine lines forming. My face is totally wrinkle free. All this without aggressive procedures like laser treatment or injecting stuff like Botox. I did everything myself at home except TCA cross method to remove the deep ice pick acne scars, which is a series of monthly topical treatment I had for a year (no down time!) (if anybody is curious about this, let me know)

So, I am a living proof that anybody can have at least decent and often quite good skin if they work at it.

I thank all the ladies on a board like this to share their experience and knowledge. Everything I did to make my skin the way it is now is based on the input from other folks like you that I read on various discussion boards.

Dermatologists did diddly s*** for me in terms of educating me and sharing really valuable information. They are just to busy just to make bucks

Thanks you all, and here's to looking at our personal best! I hope all of us try to add a little bit each of what we know so that everybody benefits!
fullofstretchmarks

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone-
I am new to the forums. There is so much to read, and I have yet to read everything, it is just too overwhelming. Some of you seem to be getting results using your dermarollers, this is impressive. I just got my first dermaroller, a 1.0. Probably I should be using one with longer needles for my stretchmarks, that will take some time. Anyway I got it and started using it. My stretchmarks are horrible. My scar looks like an anchor on my belly with the road map. Any improvement would be like a miracle to me. Ladies I need some encouragement. Also anyone use strivectin or murad with the rolling? Did it make a difference? Which specific skin creams are getting the best results with this dermarolling?
Thanks,
Alexis
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
fullofstretchmarks wrote:
Hello Everyone-
I am new to the forums. There is so much to read, and I have yet to read everything, it is just too overwhelming. Some of you seem to be getting results using your dermarollers, this is impressive. I just got my first dermaroller, a 1.0. Probably I should be using one with longer needles for my stretchmarks, that will take some time. Anyway I got it and started using it. My stretchmarks are horrible. My scar looks like an anchor on my belly with the road map. Any improvement would be like a miracle to me. Ladies I need some encouragement. Also anyone use strivectin or murad with the rolling? Did it make a difference? Which specific skin creams are getting the best results with this dermarolling?
Thanks,
Alexis

Alexis, welcome to EDS.

The only topicals you REALLY need to use are Vit C and Vit A, period. And the more topicals you dump on there, the more irritated you may make things.

I would really encourage you to read the last 20 pages (which reviews the topicals repeatedly) and some of the articles in the CIT/Dermarolling thread before you embark on this.

Best of luck, and please remember that Informed Rollers get Better Results!

5% products discount

Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
So I rolled - just. It was bloody and tearful I must say. I rolled with the 1.5 DR. Did you guys have blood running down your face at all? Or did I just overdo things I wonder...
I applied Bactine to a section - dipped DR in alcohol - then rinsed in hot water - then sprayed with bactine...several times during a section. I had to constantly wipe blood off with bactine soaked cottonballs. I paid special attention to large pored areas and some scars.
I then took a long shower (I think Bethany recommended it) and it was very helful - I got in sunburnt and came out a bit more even toned. and glowing quite nicely!!!
I love any kind of swelling lol.
I then mixed 302 drops + A Boost + L Drops and applied.
I'm super glowy now.
If anything I did sounds off any warning bells or seems wrong please advise if you don't mind!
I will say the forehead was PAINFUL - not so bloody but I did cry rivers.......
The rest was bloody and noisy - lots' of scar tissue I assume.
I did seem to notice that at the end of a single roll my skin would stick to the needles....I checked them to make sure they were straight and they seemed so.
I'm wondering if perhaps I angled the head of the roller a bit when picking up to go back to the top of another pass. Does this sound familiar to any of you?
Oh well - I feel as if I've joined a club.
I'll see what 6 weeks later looks like and post b/a's for comparison....
Thanks to everyone that advised me - could NOT have done this without reading all of your very helpful posts!!
averygsmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
hyeonjlee wrote:
TCA cross method to remove the deep ice pick acne scars, which is a series of monthly topical treatment I had for a year (no down time!) (if anybody is curious about this, let me know)

Sorry to post off subject, but I can't figure the pm thing out, so hyeonjlee, if you'll pm the details on how you got rid of your acne scars, I'd be very grateful!
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
EMR wrote:
So I rolled - just. It was bloody and tearful I must say. I rolled with the 1.5 DR. Did you guys have blood running down your face at all? Or did I just overdo things I wonder...
I applied Bactine to a section - dipped DR in alcohol - then rinsed in hot water - then sprayed with bactine...several times during a section. I had to constantly wipe blood off with bactine soaked cottonballs. I paid special attention to large pored areas and some scars.
I then took a long shower (I think Bethany recommended it) and it was very helful - I got in sunburnt and came out a bit more even toned. and glowing quite nicely!!!
I'm super glowy now.
If anything I did sounds off any warning bells or seems wrong please advise if you don't mind!
I did seem to notice that at the end of a single roll my skin would stick to the needles....I checked them to make sure they were straight and they seemed so.
I'm wondering if perhaps I angled the head of the roller a bit when picking up to go back to the top of another pass. Does this sound familiar to any of you?
Thanks to everyone that advised me - could NOT have done this without reading all of your very helpful posts!!

Hi EMR! Sounds like you had a good roll! When you roll it is helpful to pull your skin tight. I only have used 1 mm's hoewver found it prevents the needles sticking...
EMR
5% products discount

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
batwhirl wrote:
Hi EMR! Sounds like you had a good roll! When you roll it is helpful to pull your skin tight. I only have used 1 mm's hoewver found it prevents the needles sticking...

Thanks Batwhirl,
I was indeed advised to pull the skin taut - so I did. Maybe I left some slack not realizing.
In any case - the redness/rash is slowly dissipating. I'll see what happens during next roll - maybe I need to work on my technique. I did find it challenging to always stay parallel when gliding over my cheekbones. I think I also need to roll smaller areas. Thanks again for your reply!
ace243
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 am      Reply with quote
does any1 know what to do about red knees? has any1 used the roller on them? i even use lotion & they are still red.i think it may be from me exercising.i try to put something soft down but it doesnt help.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 am      Reply with quote
EMR wrote:
I'm super glowy now.

Hey EMR,

When I do a major roll, I also mix the 302 Plus Serum/A Boost/L Drops and apply afterwards. Then I drape a steaming hot towel over my face and neck to help penetration even more. For the next 2 nights at least, I do not apply any active at night, especially if there is major redness going on. I may use the Calming mist. When the redness is gone, then I reintroduce 302 products again under a normal regimen.

This is the only time you should mix the 302 actives because you are introducing alot of stuff there at one time. You need to give your skin a little rest before continuing with your regular routine. The actives are still working away though.

Do this every 6-8 weeks. I think after 4 rolls, you will start seeing major improvements.
EMR
5% products discount

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
EMR wrote:
I'm super glowy now.

Hey EMR,

When I do a major roll, I also mix the 302 Plus Serum/A Boost/L Drops and apply afterwards. Then I drape a steaming hot towel over my face and neck to help penetration even more. For the next 2 nights at least, I do not apply any active at night, especially if there is major redness going on. I may use the Calming mist. When the redness is gone, then I reintroduce 302 products again under a normal regimen.

This is the only time you should mix the 302 actives because you are introducing alot of stuff there at one time. You need to give your skin a little rest before continuing with your regular routine. The actives are still working away though.

Do this every 6-8 weeks. I think after 4 rolls, you will start seeing major improvements.

Thanks Boski,

I remember reading many posts back that you did this after a major roll so I thought I'd try it.
I did get a bit dry/rough today - so put some emu oil on my wet face - it helped. It was that " I'm about to start peeling sort of dryness" and I didn't have any 302 product that would help which is why I used the emu.
I also used A boost the second night after my roll and was going to use L Drops tonight -so maybe I'll take your advice and start 302 again tomorrow or Saturday night.

I must say I"m really really liking dermarolling - it's early and I've some residual swelling but what a difference - hopefully I'll maintain a bit of what I see.
Also LOVING 302......Thanks again....
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
EMR wrote:
I'm super glowy now.

EMR - i've only got a minute, but wanted say congrats!! - i posted to this yesterday or the daybefore, but some how i got bumped off....so here is the abridge version...sounds like you got a great roll!! - the blood is kind of shocking isn't it - i just want to mention that i get all the noise/popping when i roll, but i don't get the drag, or sticking, that you spoke of. My suggestion would be to get a magnifying glass and look over your roller to make sure none of the needles are bent - bent needles can cause scarring - if you find any, just pull them out w/ plyers! and ya!! don't you LOVE that post roll visible inflamation - i thought i was hot stuff for like 5 days!
best
m
ps
you HAVE joined a club!!
and - i'm coming up on my second roll next week YIPPEEEE!!
Maria_312
5% products discount

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sorry, I know the answer is probably in the early pages of this post however, I don't have time today to go through about a 100+ pages.

Does dermarolling help with shallow scars, and irregular skin texture?

If so, what kind of results should I expect and after how long?

Does anyone have recommendations about the roller size?

I originally posted a topic abut post Accutane scarring, but I figure I'd get more responses here...

I'm really REALLY desperate for a solution that actually works, and I appreciate any and all advice I may get!
Maria_312
5% products discount

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Also, Moongoddess - what size of dermaroller do you use, and do you think it would be beneficial for me?

I am 25 and I wouldn't be using it for wrinkles (yet), just acne scars...do you think I would see results?

I should mention I've been off Accutane for a month and a half now, I suppose I should wait a few months before I go ahead with this treatment, no?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |