Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



DeVita Perfecting Time (75 ml / 2.5 oz) Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items)
DermaRoller

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
'okay so i've been trying to post this for DAYS now but i keep getting an error message... i've been reading the tread from page 1 and i'm no where close to being done, but has anyone ever tried the stretch mark cure dot com? I've been trying it since november but no improvement, so starting next week i'll combine that method with derma rolling for the stretch marks. has anyone ever tried that before? or seen any improvement for doing it

_________________
~loving my Ella
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
sorry for getting little irritated Rolling Eyes

_________________
~loving my Ella
crzyakta
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Posts: 13
Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 am      Reply with quote
For those looking into using HQ post roll etc, I HIGHLY recommend against it

It caused me atrophic scarring when I tried using it to lighten previous breakout hyperpigmentation...

HQ breaks down collagen and elastin in tissues...VERY counter productive for scar/wrinkle reduction !
Janabanana
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 16
Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy,

Don't get frustrated. The thread won't allow you to post websites when you are new. I think you have to have a few posts under your belt before they will let you post those sites.

P.S. I've also discovered Janson Beckett's Vitamin CC serum and it sure does work great on my under eye bags!! I can also use it under makeup because it is not greasy. Love it. So I'm doing the Vitamin C one day and Retin A the next and had a very good roll about a week ago with the 1mm roller...so far so good. Not going to roll again for 1 month. My makeup sure goes on a lot smoother lately.
Maria_312
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 32
Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
To Bethany and Moongoddess;

A BIG thanks for providing all the readers of this post a wealth of information. I definitely agree that without reading this thread you will be left in the dark about a lot of vital information.

I personally have not purchased the roller yet, and will wait to do so until I have researched and reached the conclusion that this is the right approach for me. I do not want to cause more harm to my scarred skin by not educating myself properly. I would be horrified if I made things worse because I didn't take the time to find out everything possible and read up on the proper conduct of this procedure

I kind of feel that dermarolling is a glimmer of hope for me, the anticipation of it working, and I'd be heartbroken if I caused my face further scarring because I neglected to find out as much information as possible.

There are people that read this thread and find information they seek before asking, and I am certainly now one of them. It is frustrating having to repeat yourself because someone is not willing to read up on valuable information provided by successful/unsuccessful results.

To Ohgeezitsme, and I hope you read this post, it seems as though we're approaching the dermaroller for the same reason - we are both in our 20s have post-acne scarring, and are not properly educated. Do read up on the information available here...and perhaps you and I could share our results seeing as how our situations are similar.

Also Bethany - i think that your FAQ idea is great...and I hope you know that I would love to read it, and so would many others here who are hungry for more information on this product/procedure. Very Happy
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
P Girl wrote:
Confused


LMAO. This thread kills me, lol. Very Happy


LOL...I know. I can certainly see now why you've strayed from this topic. Too bad there's not a way to ban certain questions that've been covered 100 bazillion times!

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy wrote:
'okay so i've been trying to post this for DAYS now but i keep getting an error message... i've been reading the tread from page 1 and i'm no where close to being done, but has anyone ever tried the stretch mark cure dot com? I've been trying it since november but no improvement, so starting next week i'll combine that method with derma rolling for the stretch marks. has anyone ever tried that before? or seen any improvement for doing it


LOL...I don't know why but your "BS" comment made me laugh hysterically. Smile

Re. that website. It's called the Jean Wu Method and you can read a lot about it online if you search it. Some say it works, some say it does nothing, I tend to lean towards it doing nothing.

I don't think you really need to include this with your rolling protocol. I doubt it would hurt (except for a few days after rolling), but I don't see much purpose. Personally, I'd stick with the standard Vit. A and Vit. C. I add in dry brushing, but I don't know that it has any effect on the rolling process whatsoever.

I will say that now that I'm about 2 months post first roll I'm seeing a huge difference in my stretchmarks. Huge. I'm going to wait another month and then re-examine, but I think I might need maybe one more roll on this particular area to eliminate them completely.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Maria_312 wrote:
To Bethany and Moongoddess;

A BIG thanks for providing all the readers of this post a wealth of information. I definitely agree that without reading this thread you will be left in the dark about a lot of vital information.

I personally have not purchased the roller yet, and will wait to do so until I have researched and reached the conclusion that this is the right approach for me. I do not want to cause more harm to my scarred skin by not educating myself properly. I would be horrified if I made things worse because I didn't take the time to find out everything possible and read up on the proper conduct of this procedure

I kind of feel that dermarolling is a glimmer of hope for me, the anticipation of it working, and I'd be heartbroken if I caused my face further scarring because I neglected to find out as much information as possible.

There are people that read this thread and find information they seek before asking, and I am certainly now one of them. It is frustrating having to repeat yourself because someone is not willing to read up on valuable information provided by successful/unsuccessful results.

To Ohgeezitsme, and I hope you read this post, it seems as though we're approaching the dermaroller for the same reason - we are both in our 20s have post-acne scarring, and are not properly educated. Do read up on the information available here...and perhaps you and I could share our results seeing as how our situations are similar.

Also Bethany - i think that your FAQ idea is great...and I hope you know that I would love to read it, and so would many others here who are hungry for more information on this product/procedure. Very Happy


There needs to be a smiley that has clapping hands because it belongs here!!!

I'm like you--I read and read and read before I ever even registered here.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
P Girl

thanx for the reply. After reading it again i kinda laughed myself Laughing . i take it u use retin a? i dont have a script for it. and does it matter what kind of vit c as long as its topical? i have the pure aloe gel with vit A, C, E, added. but i'm sure i'll need something stronger

_________________
~loving my Ella
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy,

You can buy Retin-A without a prescription from alldaychemist.com. That's where I bought mine. I only ordered 2 tubes and now I wish I'd purchased around 12! The shipping is expensive so stock up.

Re. Vit. C I'm really not sure what you need to use. Truth be told, I'm not using any Vit. C at the moment other than 1000 mg. of the supplement because I got out of the habit of using what I do have. (Don't everyone kill me at once!)

Now, I'm about to start using the DIY version posted somewhere here that just uses distilled water and l-ascorbic acid. I know I've read on here that l-ascorbic acid causes more inflammation than other types of Vit. C, but that's what I ordered so I'll use it all up and judge the results at that point.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
besterry1
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:40 am      Reply with quote
vivre wrote:
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
vivre wrote:
bethany wrote:
besterry1 wrote:
For dermaroller pros --Are you seeing wrinkles eliminated or greatly reduced under eyes and around your mouth. I have read all the pages and have seen various results from pictures in posts and Dr's pictures but the pictures aren't always taken from the same perspective.If you are getting great results which needle size has helped the most.Very interested in hearing from those of you with "mature skin".


I posted the % of wrinkle reduction I had in each area, as well as the needle size I was using. Hopefully you saw that when reading the thread.



Check out page 97 for that info!!! Happy Rolling!!


Great find, Vivre! I was just thinking last night that if I could find some of the key posts then we could just respond with specific page numbers and save ourselves a lot of time.


Sort of like an index or table of contents!!! That would be useful!!!
Thanks all for your replies. I have also been reading the Ageless thread. That is probably where I saw Bethany's improvement. I was assuming that some of that may have also been due to dermarolling. I think some sort of easy access index would be helpful within the large threads. Just don't know quite how it would work.
besterry1
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
Besterryl: I am in my early 50's I started this a little over a year ago. I roll intensely with large breaks. I did not roll over the summer when I was in the sun a lot. I have seen real improvement. The first thing I noticed was pigmentation improvement especially on my hands. The second was much better texture of the skin under my chin. I have a few fine lines but did not really have wrinkles to start with so I can not comment on that.

I do take lots of supplements and use vitamin C both internally and externally.
Since I work outside I too have some pigmentation issues all over my body! What needle size did you use and what Vitamin C products are you using.Also how bad did you look after and about how long was it before you would look presentable.
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:36 am      Reply with quote
P Girl,

thanx, but since u r only useing the retin A (what % btw?) and are seeing great results,i'll just stick with that. why mess up a good thing? I think i'm gonna buy like 10 retin A to make sure i don't run out too lol

_________________
~loving my Ella
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
i've been trying to send a PM to vonstella but it'z not going into my sent box, just my outbox. does that mean she still got it even though it didn't go into my sent box?

_________________
~loving my Ella
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 807
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy wrote:
i've been trying to send a PM to vonstella but it'z not going into my sent box, just my outbox. does that mean she still got it even though it didn't go into my sent box?


I'm pretty sure when it shows up in the outbox, it means the other person hasn't read it yet.

About the vitamin C:

Ella's Mommy wrote:
since u r only useing the retin A (what % btw?) and are seeing great results,i'll just stick with that. why mess up a good thing?


You ARE messing up a good thing by not using the Vitamin C.

If you're rolling to generate collagen, remember that it takes a minimum of 3 months for collagen to form. P Girl is only 2 months past her first roll, so her visible results are not likely due to collagen at all, and if they are, she is a rare exception. In a few months, if she is STILL seeing good results, it *might* be safe for HER to conclude that vit A alone is enough for her.

Adding topical vitamin C is a small, but important step. For me personally, it's not worth the cost of the rollers, numbing agents, the time and the hassle of the actual rolling and the WAY long recovery period (mine is longer than most) if I'm just going to cut corners anyway, and reduce my odds of getting any decent results. Of course, if you're ok with spending all the money and doing all the work, quite possibly for nothing, you are welcome to skip the vit C if you want to. Just don't be too surprised if you get substandard results.

Either way, I hope you and P Girl will both continue to keep us posted, because in my experience it's just as helpful to hear the about unsuccessful routines/results as it is to hear what HAS worked.
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

About the vitamin C:

Ella's Mommy wrote:
since u r only useing the retin A (what % btw?) and are seeing great results,i'll just stick with that. why mess up a good thing?


You ARE messing up a good thing by not using the Vitamin C.

If you're rolling to generate collagen, remember that it takes a minimum of 3 months for collagen to form. P Girl is only 2 months past her first roll, so her visible results are not likely due to collagen at all, and if they are, she is a rare exception. In a few months, if she is STILL seeing good results, it *might* be safe for HER to conclude that vit A alone is enough for her.

Adding topical vitamin C is a small, but important step. For me personally, it's not worth the cost of the rollers, numbing agents, the time and the hassle of the actual rolling and the WAY long recovery period (mine is longer than most) if I'm just going to cut corners anyway, and reduce my odds of getting any decent results. Of course, if you're ok with spending all the money and doing all the work, quite possibly for nothing, you are welcome to skip the vit C if you want to. Just don't be too surprised if you get substandard results.

Either way, I hope you and P Girl will both continue to keep us posted, because in my experience it's just as helpful to hear the about unsuccessful routines/results as it is to hear what HAS worked.


I have to agree with this. While I bounce back pretty quickly from the rolling process, it's certainly not a pain-free and delightful experience. You want to do everything possible to boost your chances of having good results and NOT having to do this more than necessary! I'm adding topical Vit. C today, actually.

I'm pretty sure my results are not an inflammatory reaction and are not a result of something else I'm doing because 1) the results were a gradual thing that seem to improve everyday, not popping up out of nowhere post roll and 2) it's only the areas I've rolled that have improved so it's not a supplementation-based improvement.

BUT, I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice to skip the Vit. C when it is cheap and easy to make yourself and could make all the difference in the world.

Smile

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 807
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
P Girl wrote:

While I bounce back pretty quickly from the rolling process, it's certainly not a pain-free and delightful experience. You want to do everything possible to boost your chances of having good results and NOT having to do this more than necessary! I'm adding topical Vit. C today, actually.


Right, I remember you saying you were getting ready to start the DIY stuff. I'm interested in seeing how things go once you've been using it for awhile.

Quote:
BUT, I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice to skip the Vit. C when it is cheap and easy to make yourself and could make all the difference in the world.

Smile


Precisely!

And, I don't mean to imply that nothing else EVER works - there was a someone awhile back who had great results and she said she was not using, and had *never* used vitamin A. That was before we had the specific information we have now, though. In the beginning, everyone was trying to figure out the best routine and now that we have more info to go on, results seem to have improved overall.

I just want to discourage people from voluntarily cutting corners ... usually that's when good tools end up being pulled from the market, or limited to people with licenses, because eventually someone does actual harm to themselves and files a lawsuit and then we all lose Neutral
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 272
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Maria_312 wrote:
To Bethany and Moongoddess;

A BIG thanks for providing all the readers of this post a wealth of information. I definitely agree that without reading this thread you will be left in the dark about a lot of vital information.

I personally have not purchased the roller yet, and will wait to do so until I have researched and reached the conclusion that this is the right approach for me. I do not want to cause more harm to my scarred skin by not educating myself properly. I would be horrified if I made things worse because I didn't take the time to find out everything possible and read up on the proper conduct of this procedure

I kind of feel that dermarolling is a glimmer of hope for me, the anticipation of it working, and I'd be heartbroken if I caused my face further scarring because I neglected to find out as much information as possible.

There are people that read this thread and find information they seek before asking, and I am certainly now one of them. It is frustrating having to repeat yourself because someone is not willing to read up on valuable information provided by successful/unsuccessful results.

To Ohgeezitsme, and I hope you read this post, it seems as though we're approaching the dermaroller for the same reason - we are both in our 20s have post-acne scarring, and are not properly educated. Do read up on the information available here...and perhaps you and I could share our results seeing as how our situations are similar.

Also Bethany - i think that your FAQ idea is great...and I hope you know that I would love to read it, and so would many others here who are hungry for more information on this product/procedure. Very Happy


Hi maria

nice post - but please LET THE RECORD SHOW- Bethany was the one that took the time to research and post all the DR links and to educate people (ENDLESSLY) - i only bitched about people's lack of effort and understanding...Rolling Eyes (which is annoying and ultimately dangerous, and will probably help us to loose our DR "priviledges"...off the mkt they go - i can already see it...)
best
m
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
I got my L-ascorbic acid in today and mixed up a little spray and used it today and will be using it daily from here on.

I examined my stretchmarks (all from my lovely habit of major weight fluctuations which is never happening again!) in natural light today and my left arm (which I rolled approx. 2 weeks prior to my right arm) is significantly improved. There was one mark on the inside of my arm closer to my elbow and it takes me awhile to even find where it was--it's that much improved. Yes, I can still find a lot of the marks on my arm, but they are very very different from prior to this routine. I would even wear sleeveless shirts at this point.

My right arm, while much improved, is not at the same stage. This difference leads me to believe that these truly are results rather than inflammation.

Now, I will say that I have a couple of strange areas on my arms that began when I started using a new tube of Retin-A (vs. my old expired, and therefore much less potent, tube). I have no idea how to describe these spots...It started on my boob and I figured it was a chafing situation, but shortly after I noticed it, a few spots popped up on my arm. They are approx. half the size of a dime, and red, shiny, not raised. The area on my boob peeled shortly after the redness appeared (then it lessened considerably), so I'm just assuming these on my arms are a temporary reaction to the Retin-A.

Also, I do have KP on the outsides of my arms so I'm not sure if the Retin-A has done something to some areas of the KP...? Anyway, it's not something I'm extremely worried about, though it does have the appearance of a disease or something! LOL I'm avoiding using Retin-A on the areas (and of course am not rolling) and am using emu oil on it, so we'll see what happens. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas or concerns please let me know! Very Happy

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
for the DIY version of vit c did u also get it from all day chemist? or somewhere else?

_________________
~loving my Ella
havana8
Moderator

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 3382
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy wrote:
for the DIY version of vit c did u also get it from all day chemist? or somewhere else?


Here's the link for the DIY Recipe Index found on the Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare board:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11902
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy,

Yes, that's the thread where you can find info. about it and I bought the L-ascorbic acid here: http://www.makingcosmetics.com/Vitamin-C-L-ascorbic-acid--p188.html

I followed Kassy's "recipe" to do a spray for the body which involves something like 2 oz. of water and 1 tsp. of the LAA. It was said that you could use a little more LAA, which I did. Also, this isn't a particularly stable formulation, but since it's on my body and not my face, I figured I would use it up quickly enough to not need the extra stability.

I put it in a spray bottle in the fridge and hopefully it won't oxidize before I can use it all up. For me, it's probably a week's worth and if it oxidizes too quickly I'll cut the recipe in half.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I followed Kassy's "recipe" to do a spray for the body which involves something like 2 oz. of water and 1 tsp. of the LAA. It was said that you could use a little more LAA, which I did.


what about the glycerin?

_________________
~loving my Ella
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
No, her body suggestion didn't include glycerin. Maybe glycerin is for stabilization and when you're using it on your body you use it up pretty quickly so no need for a stabilizer...Actually, I have NO IDEA what I'm talking about. LOL

I know this much: she left out the glycerin on her body spray suggestion.

She gives the recipe on page 2 at the bottom of the page.

She mentions using witch hazel and on the next page says it's for anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory purposes. I just left it out. I don't want anything anti-inflammatory on me right now! LOL

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
i looked at a few different page 2's and could'nt find it, but i'm sure it will be the same as the rest soi'll just go off of that. i just order retin a and climax spray and the shipping was $25. i odered 5 retin A (0.1%). how long does 1 normally last?

_________________
~loving my Ella
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



glominerals Dual Essence Clutch Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz) B Kamins Nia-Stem Kx Starter Kit (4 items)