Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone heard of Clearskin rx organic acne therapy??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I was browsing around on katescaringgifts.com (where I buy my Ganache for lips), and I found this stuff:

http://www.katescaringgifts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GB_CLEAR_SKIN&Category_Code=FACIAL&Product_Count=0

Apparently it's a liquid that you spray into your hands, pat onto your face, and then go about your routine. I'm looking to wean myself off of my prescriptions sometime, and so this looked really interesting to me. Has anyone tried this or heard of it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Bump! Surprised

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I've never heard of this. Sounds interesting though. The bar of soap looks nice. Right now I'm using Benzaclin to control my acne now, which seems like it's helping but would like to get off of it in the future too.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
do not heard this.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
qisme, do you mean the rose geranium facial bar? It does look quite nice! It seems this acne product is pretty obscure, so I may just have to take the plunge eventually and report back!^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
qisme, do you mean the rose geranium facial bar? It does look quite nice! It seems this acne product is pretty obscure, so I may just have to take the plunge eventually and report back!^-^

Hi Liz,

yes, the rose geranium, the color looks beautiful. i would buy this to see how it works but unfortunately i just bought the scrub cleanser (2%BP w/ other natural ingredients/oils) which came with a free sample of a huge bar of soap for the face from Carley's clear & smooth line. I've read numerous rave on how it helped people's acne from various site. Since I'm using Benzaclin on my face, I'm just using the bar of soap (which feels nice on my skin but been only using it for 1 day, so can't say yay or nay). I'm using the scrub on my back (2nd day) and I think it's acutally clearing up my back. but too early to tell yet.

but do let us know how this product will be.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ho ho, I've got some good news! I spoke with somebody from Kate's Caring Gifts, and they have joined the wonderful list of companies that offer an EDS discount. The discount for Kate's Caring Gifts is 20%, and you can get it by entering the code: EDS .

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Ho ho, I've got some good news! I spoke with somebody from Kate's Caring Gifts, and they have joined the wonderful list of companies that offer an EDS discount. The discount for Kate's Caring Gifts is 20%, and you can get it by entering the code: EDS .

Gosh...you sure do know how to get the discounts for us. Very Happy
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Liz- why do you do this to me???
I am salivating over the clearskin rx, so if you get it, please post a review soon! I would love to use a product like this instead of all this medicated crap-and I have been trying to ween myself off of BP. Please let me know when/if you try this.
Thanks!

CG Drool
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl wrote:
Liz- why do you do this to me???
I am salivating over the clearskin rx, so if you get it, please post a review soon! I would love to use a product like this instead of all this medicated crap-and I have been trying to ween myself off of BP. Please let me know when/if you try this.
Thanks!

CG Drool

CG-- it's soooo tempting, isn't it? And the generous discount totally pushed me over the edge. I will definitely test-drive and report back. If anyone else gives this a shot, I'd love to hear your thoughts as well!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
This clearskin stuff looks good to me. Have you tried any of the Burt's Bees treatments? I will have to wait until I use up my IFP clarifying to test it out. I hope the discount lasts. Thanks, manslayer.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |