Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ipsa product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skybeauty

Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Ipsa refiner water massage and cool maintenance for a period of time and I am very impressed of the hydrating results. I found some Ipsa products at www.beautykat.com and I am interested in Ipsa eye lotion and eye mask. Has anyone tried these before? Any eye masks you recommend?

Thanks in advance!
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:48 am      Reply with quote
frankly speaking, there is no skincare product from Ipsa that is super impressive... which gives you a "Wow" Confused Their skincare products are just so-so only. Make-up products are much better.

Never tried Ipsa eye mask. But if you are looking for eye masks (pre-soak one), not sure if you heard about a brand called Soigné (Japanese brand, by Sony, yeah the electronic company, they also make beauty products Exclamation ) their eye masks is very good. Cosme Decorte by Kose is also a good choice, AQ eye mask.
morningdaisy

Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:34 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to hijack, but how much is the AQ eye mask and where can I get it in Singapore?
RubyWong
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know where to get Ispa makeup in the United States? It's so hard to find!! I heard this brand of makeup is really good, especially for asian skin tones.

TIA

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
IPSA foundation is good, thin (low coverage) and won't dry out your skin.

The clay mask and water massage are quite popular in HK. But I haven't tried them.

IPSA has eye mask?? well, I don't have any idea about it. I think Shiseido paper eye mask is a good choice.

BTW, IPSA moisturizer is very funny, it's not cream or lotion, the texture is "water"

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
i ipsa foundation too!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Aprilh,
Which Ipsa foundation do you use. I was looking at a Hong Kong website (does not ship to USA) and they have so many to choose from. I am trying to find a good foundation and a press powder compact that cover up pores and give me a flawless look that does not melt away easily. (I have oily skin)

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
white protect foundation is very long last in summer ^^

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Ruby Wong,

this summer i was at hk counter (at CWB sogo) and i think there was 3 foundations from ipsa... one just came out at the time being a pore minimizer (in a jar)... but i found it too drying for my liking (maybe good for oily skin...but i have combination skin and it revealed where ever i had dry spots on my face)

and there were two more foundations other than the pore minimizing one both in airtight pump bottles... and i think both of them are similiar... with one being the light formula and the other with a higher coverage...
i used both and they didn't break me out... (i have acne-prone skin btw)
ipsa foundation have a pretty good selection of color very suitable for asian skin...

hope this helps...

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Aprilha. I have this HK website that have names and pictures of each IPSA product.

http://www.hk-ipsa.com/jsp/makeup.jsp#22

(They have english names next to the picture)

Can you tell me which IPSA product in the airtight pump you are talking about? Is it the "white protect line"? Do you think the compact foundation is better or the one in the pump is better? Which other IPSA makeup is good? Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
i love their cleansing oil. having tried quite a few from kp, dhc and 3 types of shu, i find ipsa the best Smile
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I've heard metabolizer is good one to try
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Ipsa eye mask is not good, only instant, and the feeling just so so.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |