Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Too Faced Lash Injection (pic)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Really beautiful lash. Is this mascara waterproof? Thanks
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
sormuimui wrote:
Out of curiosity - did you curl your lashes beforehand or the mascara curled it for you?

Looks like she used an eyelash curler to me. Waffle, I believe in another thread, she mentioned that she uses "Real Sand" in Laura Mercier MMU and was an NW-20 in MAC. Apparently, LM gets rave reviews on MUA but the colors are limited. Here's the thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22525&highlight=

rofl scalawaggirl you're our CSI EDS!
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, that's one coat?! I hope they come out with blue/navy. Did this hold your curl all day?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
okay I am convinced. I hope this will help my short asian lashes.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:
sormuimui wrote:
Out of curiosity - did you curl your lashes beforehand or the mascara curled it for you?

Looks like she used an eyelash curler to me. Waffle, I believe in another thread, she mentioned that she uses "Real Sand" in Laura Mercier MMU and was an NW-20 in MAC. Apparently, LM gets rave reviews on MUA but the colors are limited. Here's the thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22525&highlight=

rofl scalawaggirl you're our CSI EDS!

LOL, Rufus! I REALLY want to try both of these products! I'm just trying to figure out, if I make a trip to the mall whether I can get both at the same time. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Its not waterproof and it did hold my curl all day.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Ulta is giving away a free mini lash injection with any purchase!!!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Yep, I saw this today in an email. There is also a 20% off code, which is: 75930 and the sale is good 4/9-14/07 (can be used online). The lash injection mini is free with purchase while quantities last.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
WOW!!! Shock Both your lashes and your skin look fabulous Olivia Cool !
Thank you so much for posting both the "before" and "after" photos. The difference is amazing!
You are so beautiful and your eyes look gorgeous just whit that mascara and the little bit of liner you are wearing (you are wearing liner, right Think ).
Thanks for sharing!
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
ditto on the wow. I ordered the Lash injection from the Shopping Channel (before EDS started carrying it) and I'm expecting it on Tuesday. Can't wait till it arrives! The Shopping Channel took forever to ship...had I known EDS was going to get it, I would have ordered it with them. But yeah, the results look awesome. thanks for your review.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this today at Ulta, based solely on your picture. Wow!

Then, I stopped at Costco, and saw they had YSL Volume Faux Cils Effect mascara for only $16, so, I figured, why not. I'll put my Dr H mascara away for a few days and see what I think.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Just a follow-up on my post immediately above. First, I used the YSL on one eye and the Lash Injection on the other as a trial in the privacy of my own home. I could tell the YSL made my lashes look longer, like tarantulas on my eyes, so I used that one for a few days. The Lash Injection did look good, though. Today, I'm wearing Lash Injection, and I actually prefer it, and consider it my new favorite mascara. Length is great, and it looks more proportional because Lash Injection also adds volume. I love it. No flaking, clumping, or smearing. So, I ask you, what's not to love? Very Happy
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
ok. I am having some of that! Thanks Olivia.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I LUV the results, but I'm looking for something that's waterproof as well. Any ideas?
lil_miss_skincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Your eyes look gorgeooooous with the Lash Injection...but you also have naturally full lashes to work with, so I think God (and your genes) probably deserve most of the credit! Very Happy BTW, I LOVE the Laura Mecier MMU as well! It gives skin a beautiful finish (as does most of Laura's foundations) and is the only MMU that doesn't make my face itch!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
amazing!!!
Does it smudge?
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Your pictures sold me. I ordered the mascara last night. I can't wait for it to arrive. If it works half as well for me, I will be very happy.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:56 am      Reply with quote
i have not noticed any smudging but it does flake a little...nothing too bad but I'm a "face toucher" so I think I make all mascara flake.
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Lash injection works quite well, giving impressive results. it's just a bit hard not to get it to clump, and taking it off is rather difficult as well- i've lost several eyelashes in the process.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
I agree this is a difficult mascara to remove, and it isn't even waterproof. Kind of comes of in chunks and flakes. I just spend more time cleansing, and try to be extra gentle. I am not willing to lose lashes for any mascara. So far, so good.
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
I just spend more time cleansing

I definitely agree that it takes a while to get it off. That's why I'll probably pick up some Covergirl lash exact mascara (which I heard is really good) for lazy days.
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Olivia for the pics...it makes all the difference!! I think EDS is going to be flooded with orders on this one wave
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I tried this mascara today. Love it!! My eyes don't disappear anymore. The actually stand out!!
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I just removed this mascara for the first time. I was a little nervous after reading the posts about how difficult it is to remove. I was pleased to discover that it is quite easy to remove with a little warm water. I just soaked a cotton pad in warm water and held my lashes gently between the pad. The warm water soften the mascara right up and it came off easily. I didn't even have to use any remover. It was great the way it stayed on all day without smudging and came off with warm water. Give this a try, it really works.
marie7927
5% products discount

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
fantastic lash! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |