Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 am      Reply with quote
use green mud for a while,good for breakouts

I used green mud which 's good for acne skin and oily skin
HeatherViera

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely LOVED the Fango mask, easy to use, dark green color lets you know you've got it even and so easy to wash off, way easier than other mud and clay masks I've used. I have combo skin, dry with an oily tzone and this seems to work wonders for all of it! It did burn and tingle alot at first but it was way worth it and I think that let me know it was doing a good Job. To those who asked where to buy it, you can find it at TJMaxx and Gordman's around the holidays in a gift set.Fango Mud Mask, Tono Body Cream and Sali Salt Scrub. all for about 30 bucks. Super cheap because the other people were right this stuff has lasted me forever! My tube still feels mostly full and I've had it almost a year!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I liked the Fango Mask, mainly the smell and texture. But it gave me a burning sensation temporarily when I apply. I had it in the 500g pot and it lasted me forever.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 am      Reply with quote
I like the Borghese mud mask of the dark green one.
It is excellent as a jar of cleansing mask !
I love Borghese mud mask! Laughing
Squarebox

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I have been using them for years! And I love them. Recently just bought 2 tub, one of the dark green and one pink. The pink one did a wonderful job on hydrating and brighting my skin.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 am      Reply with quote
I have received the BORGHESE BEAUTY HOLIDAY GIFT from the drugstore.I think it is very value.It cost me only 29.99!

Includes:
Bagno Di Vita Foaming Bath and Shower Gel(8.4 fl oz / 250 ml)
Crema Saponetta Cleansing Creme(2.5 oz / 70 g)
Fango Active Mud for Face and Body(2.5 oz / 70 g)
CuraForte Moisture Intensifier(1 fl oz / 30 ml)
Cura di Vita Protettivo Protective Moisturizer SPF 15(1 fl oz / 30 ml)
Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes(1 fl oz / 30 ml)
Splendide Mani Smoothing Hand Creme SPF 8(3.5 oz / 100 g)
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
this product is too harsh for my skin. just be careful if you have a sensitive skin.
vivian zhou
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the 500ml one, I heard that this dark green one is for oily skin, but I'm normal skin, and my skin don't feel too dry after using it. So far it's a good deep cleaning mask to me.
vivian zhou
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Squarebox wrote:
I have been using them for years! And I love them. Recently just bought 2 tub, one of the dark green and one pink. The pink one did a wonderful job on hydrating and brighting my skin.

the pink one smells good Very Happy

but a little harder to smear evenly than the dark green one.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
The mask is very stimulating, mint flavor too strong, and that I have painted the face of pain, but still very good cleaning effect, for T near a black, old age has effect. Simply too stimulating, sensitive skin should be carefully chosen.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |