Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Discovery Cove - Dolphin swim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Anyone done the swimming with Dolphins experience at Discovery Cove?

Thinking of going when I'm in Florida later this month, and wanted to know all about it - particulary as I am not a very confident or strong swimmer but adore dolphins!!LOL!!

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:36 am      Reply with quote
I've been and had a total blast. The dolphin swim is more like an interactive session with dolphins so not a free swim. Smile However, it was great fun being in the water with these beautiful creatures. They put you in a group and you play little games, etc. Then, at the end, you get to ride the dolphin. Of course, all of this is video taped and trust me, you will be buying so bring your $$$. Very Happy The rest of the day, you swim around and they have beach chairs to relax on, as well. There's a lazy river canal that you can float down - lots of fun, a stingray lagoon, and a snorkling area. The water is very cold (native Florida) so you will be wearing a wetsuit that they provide. I made the mistake of taking it off and putting another one on; don't do that, my skin was quite irritated.

Anyway, I highly recommend it. Great, great fun.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I can honestly say that when we went on a family vacation that the day at Discovery cove was the highlight. I cannot describe what a happy day it was. I try to think of that day if I am feeling sad because it cheers me up.

If you can afford it, go for it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm envious - I wish Singapore had such an activity too but here all we get to do is to watch pink dolphins perform and to swim with them you either have to be very rich or famous Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks guys!!!

Can't wait - so I don't need to be a strong swimmer then? I'll be honest I really don't 'do' water (unless its a long bath/shower with a yummy product or a jacuzzi!LOL!)in fact I'm a complete coward (have to know where the floor is and panic if I have to go under the water - its a running joke in my family what I only learnt to swim well enough and far enough to not drown if I fell off my horse at a water jump!! Laughing )so was feeling a bit anxious but swimming with dolphins is something I have always wanted to do so I have made a huge effort to overcome my phobia!

Will let you know how its goes when I get back (no internet access while I'm away).
Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia wrote:
Thanks guys!!!

Can't wait - so I don't need to be a strong swimmer then? I'll be honest I really don't 'do' water (unless its a long bath/shower with a yummy product or a jacuzzi!LOL!)in fact I'm a complete coward (have to know where the floor is and panic if I have to go under the water - its a running joke in my family what I only learnt to swim well enough and far enough to not drown if I fell off my horse at a water jump!! Laughing )so was feeling a bit anxious but swimming with dolphins is something I have always wanted to do so I have made a huge effort to overcome my phobia!

Will let you know how its goes when I get back (no internet access while I'm away).
Very Happy

I swam with the dolphins in Cozumel. No, you don't have to be a strong swimmer as I am not at all. I was wearing a life jacket as everyone else. The dolphins did the dorsal pull and toe push for you. It was cool. I was scared at first, but when I saw the others were doing it, and it wasn't scary, I went for it. You'd have a blast. Trust me. If I could do it, anyone could. Very Happy
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
It would be a better world if Dolphins were not captive and made to perform. JMHO
persephone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
It would be a better world if Dolphins were not captive and made to perform. JMHO

Amen, sister! I agree 100%!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |