Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
I feel Pretty Line Eraser and Pearl moisturiser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried these? What were your impressions?

I did a search but couldnt find what i was looking for.

Thanks Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Here´s a bunch of raves for the pearl creams:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22075

HTH.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Thankyou Smile That never came up in my search!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
No problem!

Found a few comments on the line eraser as well:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20228
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks once again! I didnt search too well Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I find that it´s easier to use google than the forums search function. "whatever you´re searhing for" site:www.essentialdayspa.com/forum

Hope that helps Very Happy
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
carol: next time you're looking for a review of DIY/home based company products just look in this subforum. It's a total of 2 pages, it would probably be much easier than the search. Not to mention I believe the products for pearl creams are on the first page Rolling Eyes
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Im just in the habit of going on new post and searching from there i guess. You'd think it would have bought up these threads but ah well....found what i wanted.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Sharkbait wrote:
I find that it´s easier to use google than the forums search function. "whatever you´re searhing for" site:www.essentialdayspa.com/forum

Hope that helps Very Happy

thanks Sharkbait, i never knew u could do that...no wonder i cant search for what im searching for...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Is it just me, or is her pearl cream basicly a dupe of Mary's original recipe that Carekate posted? They seem very much the same?
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Probably just you. I've been carting around a recipe for Pearl Cream that appeared in Glamour magazine approximately 6 years ago.

Kimberly
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Probably just you. I've been carting around a recipe for Pearl Cream that appeared in Glamour magazine approximately 6 years ago.

Kimberly

I was referring to the ingredients, not the fact that in china, pearls have been used in skincare forever, and hince diff creams have been available for years! I am going to have to start checking Glamour, never knew they gave out skincare recipes, neat!

Melissa
Mardy Bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
I am using the line eraser and the pearl moisturizer, I haven't been using the line eraser for long enough to see a difference yet, but am really loving the pearl moisturizer.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I got samples of the pearl cream. Im really liking the mattifying one Smile I dont know my skin just looks nicer, kind of clearer. I'll def by the full size.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using a sample of IFP Pearlfaction Moisturizing Cream for three days in a row. I really wanted to love it but I have to say its nothing incredible on me. Maybe because my skin isn't acne prone anymore so I am not getting the "help with pimple" effect of pearl cream. I also don't find the moisturizing cream very moisturizing even for my combo/normal skin. I spread the pearl cream with rose hydrosol. If I spread another layer then my face get oily faster.

It absorbs ok on top of my Vivier 20% C-serum but if I add a layer of antioxidant booster I made myself (contain SKbio), the pearl cream would absorb still but by mid-day my t-zone would be oily. I will keep using it until the sample is finished but I don't think I will purchase the full-size.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 10:33 am      Reply with quote
The results of the pearl cream, I use the moisturizing formula, snuck up on me. I realized today that a cap I broke on my nose has faded approximately 60 percent in the four weeks I've been using the product. I never expected this result at all so It's a very pleasant surprise.

I tend to be dry and I'm still deciding whether to use the pc alone as a moisturizer or with the hydrating serum on top during the day. I'm going to order the full size and see how the new formula with the added silk powder works.

kimberly
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I agree with it sneaking up on you. I probably used it a week and a half and noticed my skin looking nicer all of a sudden and I noticed broken caps looked better too. My skins just looks healthier, i love this stuff!

I use moisturiser on top. Wildcat have you tried the mattifying? i prefer that one myself.

I have the full size on its way to me. Im not sure if the silk powder was in the sample i ordered?? I hope it dosent make it more drying.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Great to know Carol. At first, I was doubting what I was seeing but the other caps are gone! Woohooo.

kimberly
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
What an awesome report about its effect on broken capillaries!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Yeah i think it is. i have been using my own cocoction mixed with the GoW base. my mom has been using my mix on and off too and she does has some broken caps, but she hasn't said anything about them disappearing so i am wondering if it's some other ingredient in kim's cream?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I bought my pearl powder from GOW too. Btw...GOW is like my "candystore". Its heaven

Laughing agreed!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just thought id add that the effect on cappillaries didnt last Sad I still like the pearl powder though.

Still on I feel pretty has anyone tried her new line serum. I ran out of Candy's matrixyl and thought of this. Im just resorting to using PSF cranberry eye lift around top lip and other trouble spots atm. Thought at least im still getting some matrixyl while i wait on another product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Carol. What is the new line serum? Are you using IFP pearl powder? Is it fine?

I'm using SunCat's pearl powder and love it.. but IFP pearl powder is cheaper.. so I'm wondering if it's really fine or not? Tia. Smile
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Lisey this is the product im talking about
http://www.ifeelprettyproducts.com/anti_aging.htm

With the pearl powder, im not sure what you mean by fine but its a paste like texture. You add a bit of water to make spreading it easier. It was weird at first because ive never used a cream with that texture but i do like it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Carol! I have the pearl moisturizing cream too! I was talking about the pearl primer powder.. like a dust. Smile

About the My Pretty serum, you can PM bkkgirl about it, because she's using it right now. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |