Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question for ladies who wear jade bangle bracelets
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
andyelika

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I got my jade bangle in the Jade Gallery in Beijing last August 2011. I am enjoying my 3 colored jade bangle, and i also wear it 24/7, even when playing my violin. While im writing this message i dont wear it because im using it to cure my son's fever. I hope, i understood the Chinese bussiness man who owns a jewelry shop, as he told us, the jade bangle can cure fever.
Jadejunkette

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

i had bought a jade bangle from ying yu jade and i recently went to get the bangle certified by a gems lab, as the price i bought it for was quite expensive. i thought the website and seller sounded trustworthy and thought it was fine to buy such an expensive piece from an online business.

and guess what. it is a fake. i have contacted the seller on it, and she has refused to refund me the price i paid (i would be happy to send the worthless bangle to her for free, i just want my money back).

beware. this woman is a cheat.
do not buy from ying yu jade.
TaiTai

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Jade bangles are truly beautiful, and shopping for your perfect piece can be a rewarding experience. If you can swing it, please visit the jade market in Kowloon. It is the ultimate jade shoppers experience. If you did not absolutely love jade before your visit, you will become a jade lover afterwards. If you are merely a curious jade market visitor, you will become obsessed with jade. You will embark on what will surely become a lifelong jade education filled with ever more lovely jade acquisitions. Please remember to include museum exhibitions in your lifelong jade-love experience, as you will be exposed to exquisite jade objects not available to the retail market. I promise that your breath is sure to be taken away by viewing rare and sometimes ancient jade objects, that you will have dreams about! Getting back to Jade Bangles: Carved, Luminous, Shiny!!! While shopping for your precious jade bangle, you must visit ONLY reputable Vietnamese jewelers for the safest acquisitions. They are honest and WILL inform you about the specifications of a jade bangle. But please do your homework (experience is gained by years of inspecting and caressing jade up close and personal). Your search could take years! Also, please remember to bring your loupe so you can fully appreciate the intricate carvings. Please don't be afraid to spend the big bucks ($1,000 or so) on your jade bangle because exquisite, perfect jade does cost plenty). Good luck and have fun!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I was lucky enough to have my jade bangle given to me by my aunt's mother who had worn it every day of her life for the last 20years. She was given a new bangle and had taken this one off. When I was in Singapore a few years ago she gave it to me. I haven't taken it off since. I wear it every where, beach, sleep, shower even when I have a MRI every year! She told me that the jade will protect me and ensure my physical safety. As for the colour? When I first put it on, it had a yellowish hue, now it is alot greener and has definitely changed and become richer and deeper.I love my bangle, even more because someone so dear to me gave it to me.
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I think to wear it all the time is not good for maitaining jade. Jade needs care also!
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I believe it is quite the contrary- like pearls, jade benefits from continuous wearing (the oils in our skin).

Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |