Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
The Relax-a-line thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:28 am      Reply with quote
I think that the avotox thread is becoming a tad misleading, so thanks to betterat40, we have this one! I got mine yesterday and will post in a bit, when I have finished my assignment Rolling Eyes
Liz xxx Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Did you have to ransom it out of customs are were you blessed and just got it straight away?
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:18 am      Reply with quote
it came marked 'gift' and so well packed as a gift in case they opened it that my kids were trying to work out what my 'special day' was! Their customer service is absolutely top notch!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm well impressed!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:19 am      Reply with quote
you will be even more impressed when you use it. Bad Grin
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:51 am      Reply with quote
well I tried it this am and last night, and it seems to have a deffinite cosmetic effect, in fact I was a bit alarmed by how quickly it dreid but I think it was because I had used a bit too much. Also I was using it with their eyebright serum. Any how will keep you all posted! How about you loop-de-loop? Still loving it? Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Just ordered the relaxaline and the vit c serum, the free shipping was just too tempting!The fact I could pay by paypal too meant not having to disturb my hubby in bed to get my credit card from my purse, along with the question "what are you ordering now?" Think I had better get to bed before I spend more!
evelin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:55 am      Reply with quote
i am also considering the Relax-A-line...a bit skeptical though...but i am leaning towards buying it....Can you guys tell me if it worth a try?
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:42 am      Reply with quote
betterat40 raves about it and I used up all my B5 gel in a bad peel day, so I figuered I'd give it a go to replace the B5. Too early to tell how good it is yet. One thing for sure tho, is if it is any good I WILL rave Very Happy
PS welcome evelin Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
evelin wrote:
i am also considering the Relax-A-line...a bit skeptical though...but i am leaning towards buying it....Can you guys tell me if it worth a try?

Best product I have ever bought. Everyone that recommended it to me was 100% right. You wait Guapagirl will confirm this shortly.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to the board! I agree with the others. I have used it for months now and just love it. I just wish they had something that worked as well on those lines between your nose and mouth and above your lips. Mine aren't too bad...but once you see your crow's feet and frown lines fade off, seems like I notice these others much more now.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Relax-A-Line on July 1 and still waiting for it to arrive, oh the anticipation! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I got my Relax-A-Line shipment today. I tried it, and it had a tightening effect, but didn't feel at all drying.
I know it has an accumulative effect, so I am anxious to see how I like it this time next month.
We'll see if I can still raise my eyebrows in a month or so. Shock
Because you know girls, there's nothing like a nice neuro-toxin to add to your daily beauty regimen! Laughing
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Yay! I received my Relax-A-Line yesterday when I got home. I haven't used it yet. I wanted to ask everyone what areas of the face can you apply it?

Undereyes
Outer corner of eyes (crows feet)
Space between eyebrows
Forehead

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Laughing at pbsadhaka! and mystypines, I'm using it all over my face, in fact I'm tempted to bathe in it! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Guapagirl. Glad I got 2 bottles. Do you think we would get a discount for buying by the gallon. Laughing
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:46 am      Reply with quote
But seriously! (if we are capable with Guapagirl and LoopyLori making us laugh all the time which is a wonderful thing)...Relax-A-Line will only help wherever a muscle is responsible for making the line you are trying to erase. So I use on crow's feet and frown lines but not on those lines between your nose and mouth (gravity-induced sag!)...BUT, since you ARE using ALL OVER your face Lori, what's the effect? Re ordering Gallons - that would be good, we can all split it up. I'm afraid though that if you get a gallon, you will bathe in it and then not be able to get out of the tub for a couple of weeks (due to short-term paralysis)...Now, how can I work that into the script? Very Happy
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
well, I live in hope of whole face miraculously rising up, but alas not gonna happen. Although I am generously apply relax all over face only noticable difference to my beady little eye is forehead especially 3 very deep lines just above nose have visibly gotten smaller and crows feet are reducing. Lines round mouth still grim.
Do you think if I smeared it all over boobs they would rise up like the phoenix or did someone tell me boobs have no muscles. Rolling Eyes
roxxy

Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!
Sounds great! I just never heard about it.
Can someone please explain this relax-a-line? Where I can get it or info about it?
Thanks!
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Welcome, Roxxy,
It is sold at CellularSkinRx.com. It is an alternative to "botox" - a topical wrinkle relaxer. It doesn't work as well as botox - nothing can do that but it has an ingredient in it - acetyl hexapeptide - that interferes with nerve signals to your muscles...The result is that you can't squint or frown as much as before and then the lines from squinting/frowning gradually fade away. Their site has a nice explanation of how it works and some good articles about acetyl hexapeptide. Oh, and the best part - besides that it works - it's only.....$36!!!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I should have put the link in...here it is!...

http://www.cellularskinrx.com/

I use it all over partly cos I'm using it as an alternative to B5 gel, I think it's too soon to say what effect it has on my face. As regards the nose to mouth lines, mine have definatly decreased, but I couldn't say if it was because of the strivectin, Vit C, EPO, but I am definatly well pleased with the other stuff. better...I would love to be unable to get out of a tub of anything for a month or so!
Loopy LOL! if relax works only on muscles,then I guess that they are gonna head south! If it works like strivectin in that it encourages collagen production, then (shit! just tipped wine on keybd!) up, up and away! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
I guess I should have put the link in...here it is!...

http://www.cellularskinrx.com/

I use it all over partly cos I'm using it as an alternative to B5 gel, I think it's too soon to say what effect it has on my face. As regards the nose to mouth lines, mine have definatly decreased, but I couldn't say if it was because of the strivectin, Vit C, EPO, but I am definatly well pleased with the other stuff. better...I would love to be unable to get out of a tub of anything for a month or so!
Loopy LOL! if relax works only on
muscles,then I guess that they are gonna head
south! If it works like strivectin in that it
encourages collagen production, then (shit!
just tipped wine on keybd!) up, up and away! Very Happy

What are you trying to tell me. Beside the fact you are p****d. Rolling Eyes
Lee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:40 am      Reply with quote
How well does the relax-a-line and the c serum perform under makeup? Received mine today, and just wondered how oily the serums are? My skin gets fairly shiney so dont want to add the problem.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:23 am      Reply with quote
I use it under make up and it seems fine. What I do tho is give it time to dry, just a minute or so. I don't know why but I do. Very Happy
Lori
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Lee,
The Relax-A-Line Serum contains no oil at all. The only ingredients are distilled water, hyaluronic acid, seaweed extract, and the acetyl hexapeptide-3. I can't speak to the Vitamin C Serum, since I'm not using it.

But I do have a question for betterat40 or anyone else who has been using the Relax for some time - does it really make it more difficult to actually move the corrugator and proceus muscles over time, or is it just the superficial tightening effect that the solution has on the skin that makes it taught when you try to scowl?
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Lee, I find the relax really good under makeup, but I couldn't say about their particular C serum as I'm only using that on my decollete and I use the skinceuticles on my face. I have to say that their C serum seems pretty oily compared to skinceusticles one

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |