Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sweaty Hands!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pinhead
5% products discount

Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I've got really sweaty hands! I don't know what to do to stop it.

I'm not over weight and I do alot of exercise, so I don't think it's got anything to do with my health.

I've heard of an operation but I don't want to do that. I was hopig for a cream or something to put on my hands.

Pinhead Cool
bbiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:12 am      Reply with quote
A friend of mine has a very similar problem as yours, she consulted different doctors and all said that she had to do an operation to remove some of the sweat glands in order to stop the serious sweating (even in the cold winter time)!!!

I am not sure if there is actually some kind of cream that would help, but from my friend's experience, seems like there's none at the moment Crying or Very sad
CrazieGirl

Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hey..
What you have is called Hyperhydrosis. Its when your sweat glands overproduce sweat. There are quite a few websites on it, just search it on yahoo. There are also products out there that are sold on the internet and you can also go in any drug store and buy and deoderant that is called Sure Dry I think or something like that..There is also a new surgery being done so contact the American Hyperhydrosis Institute look them up on the web as well.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I have heard that Botox is being used for people who sweat profusely. They are using it under the arms and on the hands. I have not done it myself but I do have a friend who had success with it re her hands. I have no idea where they inject it or why it would work but it might be something you could do a search on and see what success rate they have had with it.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |