Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
How do you apply Jan Marini eyelash conditioner?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gserchi
5% products discount

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello all,

Sorry that this question may already have been discussed...but I did a search and couldn't find it easily.

I just bought the Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash Conditioner, and am confused about the instructions. It says to apply along the upper eyelashes, at the root of the eyelashes, "as if you are applying eyeliner." Now, I always apply eyeliner on the skin, never on the lashes themselves. So I'm confused by "at the root of the eyelashes" (which I read as on the lashes themselves) vs. "as if you're applying eyeliner" (which I read as, on the skin).

So, I think there are a lot of JM experts out there-- which one is it? Do you apply the conditioner on your skin, at the base of the eyelashes, or on the lashes themselves, at the base? I'm kind of scared/paranoid also because the package warns about getting it into your eyes, so I don't want to do the wrong thing.

Thanks very much for any advice that you all have!!!
gserchi
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
EDS community, please help! I know there are at least dozens of you out there you who use the jan marini eyelash stuff, because there are pages of responses to anything about the product-- can anyone take the time to say how they apply it?

thanks
saladgirl
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this product for a few months with great success. I, too, wondered about the correct way to apply. In the end I decided to apply product in a thin line that touched both my eyelid and the base of my lashes. For the bottom lashes, I'm never quite sure. Should I apply from under my lower lashes or above?
It's important not to use too much product on the applicator to avoid irritation.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
you take the little eyeliner stick out of the container and swipe it along the lash line, hitting your lashes, not ur skin! So your doing an eyeliner application ON the root of your lashes!
gserchi
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
thank you MelissaMarie! very helpful...

and thanks saladgirl for your two cents
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |