Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

True Cosmetics Balancing Weightless Moisturizer (50ml / 1.7oz) Orlane Eye AM Extremely Beautiful Duo (2 items) Gatineau Melatogenine Force Collagene Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
cross-hatch wrinkles under eyes?

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what is effective in getting rid of the cross-hatch like lines under the eyes? sort of very fine xxxxxx's when i smile? They only show when i'm very tired but i would like to make them less visible anyway.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
retin A should help to build new collagen I use it under the eye and for crows feet.
siriusalien
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I have used TNS Recovery Complex with success

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
is RetinA the active ingredient that repairs these lines? Would any retinA product do the job or are there really great ones i should know about?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Tazarac is a strong retin A I use,its supposed to be the cadillac of retin A and yes I use TNS Recovery complex in conjunction with skin medicas night illuminating cream.These have all helped together I think-I am 52 but most people think I am in my 30's or early 40's.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I'm not sure Retin A would be good for someone with mild rosacea; it can be a very irritating active.

Retinaldehyde is a milder retinoid, though I still don't know if it's recommended for someone with that condition. If you do a search for Avene, Ystheal, Eluage you'll find some information on that.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Carita Supreme Wrinkle Soulution Filler [PRO 3W] (10 ml / 0.33 floz) Carita Ideal Douceur Set (3 items) True Cosmetics Balancing Weightless Moisturizer (50ml / 1.7oz)