Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

TNS Recovery Complex help needed PLEASE :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have been looking at this product just to use around my eyes and upper lips.

Has anyone used it - if so, how did you find it?

Also, can I get people to scan the ingredients to see what I'll be putting on my face:

KEY INGREDIENTS:

NouriCel-MD® is a proprietary blend of human growth factors:
NouriCel-MD components: Believed to:
Transforming Growth Factor Beta (TGF-B)
Stimulate collagen secretion

Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
Stimulate new blood vessel formation

Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)
Stimulate new blood vessel formation

Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)
Stimulate epithelial cell growth

Interleukins (IL-6, IL-7, IL-Cool
Reduce inflammation

Soluble collagen
Naturally present in healthy skin

Matrix proteins
Naturally present in healthy skin

Antioxidants
Neutralize free radicals

Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor (bFGF)
Promote formation of new blood vessels

Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1)
Promote cell growth and multiplication

Platelet-Derived Growth Factor AA (PDGF-AA)
Regulates cell growth and division

Transforming Growth Factors (TGF-B2 &B3)
Stimulates collagen secretion

Granulocyte Monocyte Colony Stimulating
Increases number of white blood cells

Thank you very much.
Very Happy
Emma x
siriusalien
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this product along with the TNS Illuminating eye cream for 6 months with VERY positive results. I simply apply it after washing my face. Once it sinks in I moisturize- Loreal hydra renewal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I use TNS recovery complex and theilluminating night eye cream together with Tazarac(strong retin A) and have also had improvement under eyes and in my crows feet.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using TNS Recovery Complex. It really works good to make skin smoother, reduce fine lines and even skin tone. It's just expensive.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
Yes TNS is expensive but 1 bottle lasts 6 weeks and I buy it on ebay for 70.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, what a price. Maybe I would look it up too.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Just look for a seller with positive feedback and lots of sales,a power seller.I have bought a lot of products (skin medica) from shnorrer36 on ebay, she also sells JM,she is a reputable seller ,products very reasonable.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:18 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for your replies.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:47 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I use TNS recovery complex and theilluminating night eye cream together with Tazarac(strong retin A) and have also had improvement under eyes and in my crows feet.

Do you use the TNS before or after your taz? Thanks!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I use taz every other night since it is so strong, I put it on wait 15 minutes , lightly wipe off excess that hasnt soaked in.then apply the TNS wait another 15 minutes then apply the illuminating eye cream
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you lucy. I will check it out.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I like the TNS Illuminating eye cream. It stings a little but the result is impressive, but i just can't put up with the smell.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am      Reply with quote
lucy, you mentioned the seller shnorrer36. Is the quality trustworthy? since the price is in big difference. Does it ship globally?
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:01 am      Reply with quote
I have used it, and was fairly certain I was starting to see fine lines diminish, and a healthy glow emerge.

Then I ran out and got distracted by some other product. Always meant to use TNS again!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 am      Reply with quote
you may want to email that seller and ask if she can ship to that area ,she may have to charge extra for that,but I have bought numerous products from this seller for over a year and they are all top quality and she ships very fast,sometimes gives free samples has good feedback and lots of it too.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
lucy, thank you. I will see.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |