Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ok, who here is good with photoshop??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Ok, you all can laugh at me if you want, but I'm proud to say that I make t-shirts at cafepress.com with my bunny boy Forest on them and I wear them like it's my job!!!! (No, I'm so not ashamed, lol!!!) However, all the t-shirts I've made in the past are white. Now cafrepress offers dark t-shirts, so I'd really like to take advantage of it and make some black and grey t-shirts with Forest's picture on them, but I don't have photoshop and even if I did I can't figure out how to get rid of the white background so only the picture shows up on the shirt, not the picture and then a white box around it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And can anyone help me? TIA!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm fairly good at Photoshop ... not an expert by any means, but I use it nearly every day at work for graphics. Do you know what type of files you can upload to them? What I would do is create a clipping path around Forrest, delete the background so it's transparent and then save it as either a PSD (Photoshop), EPS or maybe a PNG. It depends on what file formats they can work with though. I can play around with the photo for you and crop out the background if you'd like. You can PM me and I can send you my email address. I'll just need to know what file formats they accept and see if it's something that can handle transparency.

HTH! Very Happy
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
ROFL! I just posted how I made that sanjaya t-shirt...

Do you print this out yourself and iron it on? I'm a little confused as I don't know what cafepress is (I'll go check it out).

If you want you can send me the picture and I'll get rid of the background for you. Magic wand is what I use, its in paint shop pro.

Pm me for my email address if you want me to do it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just posted how I made that sanjaya t-shirt...Very Happy

Do you print this out yourself and iron it on? I'm a little confused as I don't know what cafepress is (I'll go check it out).

If you want you can send me the picture and I'll get rid of the background for you. Magic wand is what I use, its in paint shop pro.

Pm me for my email address if you want me to do it. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
If no one else is avilable, I can do it as well. Just post the image in this thread so we'll all have a crack at it =D

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I love you guys!!!!!! Ok, I'll just post the pix I wanna use here, and anyone who has some time (thank you thank you thank you!!!!!) can take a crack at them. (Have I mentioned yet how much I love this board??) Here they are:

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have one done; it actually takes a bit to do because when I made the first image transparent, it still left a little white ring around your Forest bunny (I thought it was the name of a boyfriend at first Very Happy ) and I erased it all off as best as I could. I don't know if you'd like the white effect, or just your bunny, but I'll post the latter first, since the other can be done in 5 seconds.

Maybe by the time I try to finish the others, someone else will have beaten me to it Laughing

http://kingdomzeal.nulani.net/pictures/Forest1plainBIG.gif

If you need it further refined, I'll try again!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Forrest is SOOO cute! Anyway, would you have the original image with the background? If you'd like me to try, I was thinking I could crop him out of the original image, plus if you email me the original image the finished resolution will be higher. I checked the Cafepress site and it looks like they accept both JPG and PNG. I think PNG will be your best bet because you can keep the background transparent. If you'd like me to work with the original, PM me and I'll send you my email. Smile
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot about PNG. I think that's your best bet, manslayerliz! I don't think I'm qualified to mess around with GIMP and Photoshop Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
FrevaKZ wrote:
I forgot about PNG. I think that's your best bet, manslayerliz! I don't think I'm qualified to mess around with GIMP and Photoshop Shock

FrevaKZ, I just went back to Cafepress and even though they only say JPG and PNG, I noticed it does upload a GIF too ... so your version should work great for Manslayerliz on that site. Smile What a cute bunny, eh? Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Freva--- thank you sooooo much! I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes!!! Anyway I can sweet-talk you into doing the middle picture too? I think it would look so bitchin on a black shirt!^-^

Moonstarr-- you are so sweet to offer to work with the original picture. However, the original picture is tricky because there's actually a hand in the way--- I prevailed upon my brother to photoshop it out right after we got Forest. However, if you want to give it a shot, I'd be more than grateful! Here it is:

This is actually the picture that was posted on petfinder.com. DH and I saw it and we just couldn't get that sweet face out of our heads, so this picture is very special to us.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
OHHH I wouldn't have been able to resist him either! <3 <3

Here is what I could come up with- the second picture came out really good, but the third still has a telltale white line around Mr Forrest- this could add to the look, in my opinion. If you don't like it, I can try and edit it out again.

edit: I guess it would be good if I actually included the pictures, huh?

http://kingdomzeal.nulani.net/pictures/Forest3.gif
http://kingdomzeal.nulani.net/pictures/Forest4.gif

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Here's my version. I tried to sharpen it a bit so it wasn't as blurry (I also enlarged it to just over 6" x 6" so it would be larger on your t-shirt). The original image was only 72 dpi, so the more you manipulate the size, the more resolution you lose (when you go bigger).

Anyway, here it is!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/moonstarr_2006/Forrest.png

Gosh, I love his feet!! Very Happy
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
OHHH Moonstarr, that's beautiful...manslayerliz, you should definitely go with her version, since it's very smooth around the image.

MOMMY I WANT A BUNNY...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr, you are an absolute miracle-worker, thank you so much! I can't wait to make my shirts!!! Freva, thank you so much for doing those other pictures for me too--- for some reason, I can't get them to open though--- do you have any ideas of what I should do?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to save them as gif :\ I'm trying to edit the third a bit, so I'll let you know when they're active Very Happy

EDIT: Forrest3 is up, but I cant do Forrest4. I think Moonstarr is more suited to that, as my erasing skills are pretty sloppy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Both of you have done excellent work Now if I send you my pic can you take 20 years off Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |