Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

55 and over Skin Care issues
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Frodo"]

I need to search (unless one of you knows) the person that recently had, I believe flaxel done, and on the thread someone mentioned an RX to get that I believe started with a "B". Not only has my face gone to hell and back but my memory has gone south as well. :shock:[/quote]

Fraxel - laser resurfacing. It removed crows' feet for me. A cosmetic surgeon did it, though. I wouldn't allow anyone without an M.D. near my face.

I've decided to ditch the diy ingredients except for occasional L-ascorbic acid (Vit C), ferulic and vitamin E (although the vitamin E may clog my pores).

After a year of trying every active I read about, I have wrinkles in my forehead that weren't there when I started. I have to take serious action to unclog my pores and I think my LightStim is stimulating formation of more age spots even though it seems to smooth my elevens and howdy doody creases.

I bought Regenerist serum to use after ProActiv for a while and see if I can get smooth again.
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Frodo - The science backing up NIA24 has really impressed me. It seems like it may truly deliver, and I've tried MANY things since joining the forum that were disappointing.

Here's a link to their site -- be sure to read all of it and you'll understand why I decided to give it a try:

http://www.nia24.com/

NIA24 sounds to be on par with tretinoin (which I could never tolerate), but without the unpleasant side effects. I haven't used retinaldehyde much since starting it and may be able to eliminate it completely if NIA doesn't disappoint. I'm hoping it will at least keep my freckles faint and possibly fade them more. And keep lines faint. And prevent wrinkles from forming. Basically, I'm hoping it will safely maintain the current condition of my skin, and maybe even turn back the clock a little. At my age this may be a tall order, but I hope to look good a while longer -- is that asking too much???

When I was younger, I didn't worry so much about aging and felt immortal! Many young women today are as obsessive as we are now in our 50s. I'm so glad I had that care-free period in my life because God knows life isn't care-free now. I went through a period last year of dealing with the death of my mother and one of my pets and for a while, I looked maybe 10 years older. But I bounced back! I've been blessed and truly fortunate. But it's heartening to know that there are many wonderful products and procedures available today that can really make a difference. In fact, it seems like there's a new one every day Rolling Eyes Laughing
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with 4sons re BQ and DPL. I am afraid that I will be one of the people for whom these great products will not work. As I live in Sydney, Australia, I hate to think how long and how much it would cost me to return these products back to the US.

The same thing happened to me with the Cubed eye cream - by the time I send it back to the US, the 30 day period will have passed and the postage is quite expensive.

I am hoping to try Valmont Glaciers and Remergent in the next few months.

My skin still looks good. I have some lines under my eyes - they have been there for years, a few tiny sun spots and a line where my dimple is, large pores and but otherwise people can never guess my age. They think I am about 40, but I dread the day when my age will have a big change as experienced by you girls!

By the way, what is the website for NCN? I think I might be allergic to NIA24 (I'll have to check - I was allergic to a lightening serum before and I remember one of its ingredients started with a "N").

The MSM that I can find in Australia are all in powder form; there aren't any pills available and I hate the powdered glucosamine and MSM!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I would like to start a topic regarding those of us that are 55 and over. To me, it would be nice to find out what works or doesn't work for our age group. A large percentage of posts about a product or rave does not include the age of the poster. It is my belief that those posting who are in the 20's, 30's, 40's and early 50's do not have the same issues as we do. This is just an idea and if you think it's not a good one I will ask the moderators to delete this.

Hmmmm is there a skincare line for those of us as old as Gandalf? Wink
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Frodo for such a wonderful idea for a thread. Very Happy. I agree with you wholeheartedly that those on this forum that see miracle results from using a product are usually much younger than myself.

I have always looked very young for my age - but then came the 50's and everything started heading south. I'm now 57 and although my daughters insist that I still look good for my age, I can really see the rot setting in. I'm not so worried about crows feet but I hate the wrinkles around my lips, marionette lines and slack jowls and as for my neck, well turkey neck it is!

I'm onto all the popular stuff, CP's, Vitamin C, DMAE, Retin A, Baby Q and UP5 but to be perfectly honest, can't see any improvement yet. I'm not giving up though. Actually, I think 10x magnification mirrors have a lot to answer for Exclamation
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:22 am      Reply with quote
What a fabulous idea this thread is!!! Being in my early 50's I agree that we have different concerns than the 30 year olds, and I also agree that when we "hit the wall" it varies...some notice the change at 50 some at 55.
I think skin ageing is a lot like menopause... we can all "relate" because we are all noticing similar changes!!
I am looking very forward to following this forum, but have one little question...I could figure out what everything was except the DPL and the NCN, which is I assume, SOME place where you get the SOME thing. Can you please enlighten me???
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ninetynine,

Is that your age or just how old you feel? Very Happy
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:54 am      Reply with quote
luvyourskin wrote:
What a fabulous idea this thread is!!! Being in my early 50's I agree that we have different concerns than the 30 year olds, and I also agree that when we "hit the wall" it varies...some notice the change at 50 some at 55.
I think skin ageing is a lot like menopause... we can all "relate" because we are all noticing similar changes!!
I am looking very forward to following this forum, but have one little question...I could figure out what everything was except the DPL and the NCN, which is I assume, SOME place where you get the SOME thing. Can you please enlighten me???

Here's the link: The DPL is yet another skin "toy" available at NCN web site. Very Happy
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/exfoliate/photofacial.html
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:43 am      Reply with quote
My greatest successes came from Valmont L Elixir Des Glaciers face cream and eye cream and Valmont ICCT. Next on the list are Remergent products, especially DNA Repair, Barrier Repair and Microcirculation Therapy. Next is Valmont DNA Repair, Jan Marini Age Intervention, IS Clinical Youth Complex (still testing this at the moment but I do like it so far). Less expensive but still good results are Photolagen and Dr Renaud Multi Active Eye. Forgot to mention that Juvena Juvedical eye serum and cream rid me of the dreaded eye bags and they have never returned but I have stayed with L Elixir eye cream and more recently a trial of Dr Renaud which is kinder to the bank balance. Have stayed with Cellcosmet Purifying Gel cleanser, toner and activator as well as the dual action exfoliant as I have never been able to find anything that compares to this.
If I had unlimited funds then I would just stay with L Elixir and Remergent.
Closer to 60 then 50 but my skin is better now then when I was mid forties.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Well you guys are also scaring me. I'm 51 with very few lines. Self destructing in 2 years from now?

Anyone else here do facial exercises? I do belive they help with my neck. I also use hormones Estriol cream (on neck) and HRT.

The only other thing I do that is different than mentioned above is use high AHA spot peels and DDF 12% on hands and some parts of my face. (also Candy'd body butter over the DDF on my hands I think it helps it penetrate).
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:05 am      Reply with quote
I've often heard that people who use HRT have much better skin than those who don't. One doctor said she can tell just by looking whether someone is using HRT or not.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Arielle. I will look for that form of C then. Frodo - that is what I have been using the dnewables, but man they are so sour that I definitely want to swallow my next brand! Thanks again for the help.
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm kind of new at EDS, and need to ask "saladgirl" what is F2F and what is ULLE?

Thanks, and to anyone, do you think Vit C ester irritates the stomach at all? I tried taking Vit. C tables and got severe reflux and burning, etc, about a year ago, so I didn't take vit C. internally anymore.
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi luvsgracy,
Ester-C is a buffered form of Vitamin C and is far less likely to cause stomach upset. I'm like you, my stomach reacts badly to Vitamin C ... certainly in the morning. I have been taking mine at night and haven't had the same stomach pain problems lately. Smile

Hi sharky,

Don't panic ... honest! I don't think your skin will drastically change in the next two years. Laughing I'm 55 [soon to be 56] and I don't have many lines ... and while I have a friend and a cousin both of whom are around my own age, are far more lined than I am.

I'm not smug about it ... because I think genetics plays a big role in this ... as does skin type. My friend and my cousin both have dry skin types ... whereas mine has always been oily to normal. I'm sure that's one of the reasons for the difference. [There has to be a benefit to having oily skin ... doesn't there? Laughing ]

I'm quite sure that HRT would affect the skin. Lord knows when I was on the Pill for a very short time many many many years ago it affected mine ... but not in a good way in my case. Crying or Very sad

There are, however, TONS of very good reasons to avoid HRT, not the least of which is an increased risk of both breast and ovarian cancer ... it's just not worth it for skin care. Shock

For a while I was panicky about every line on my face ... even though I don't have many ... but I then took stock and told myself that while I think one should have a sensible skin care regime and ensure that one keeps the skin as healthy as it can be for as long as one can ... I'm not sure that I'd like to forfeit all my lines. Most of 'em are laugh lines ... and I like to see laugh lines on people. Very Happy People with laugh lines have a sense of humour and are endlessly more interesting to know than a person who has none.

In short ... we're getting older ladies. There's not a lot we can do about it I'm afraid ... and we have to come to terms with it eventually. Now, that doesn't mean we abandon using things that will keep our skins looking hydrated and healthy and looking as good as we can make it ... it just means that we really won't regain our 20 year old faces again. Very Happy

Just my thoughts.

Mary

5% products discount

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Luv,
Those products are from Kandis at the Lips2Kiss website. She created a lip rejuvenation system which many of us on the forum have been using.

The other two products are designed for the skin. LE= Line Eliminator is a thick serum and ULLE= Upper Lip Line Eliminator is a rich cream which can be used on upper lip lines or anywhere you want to target wrinkles. I have been using the ULLE for about 2 weeks and am very happy with the results so far.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:

Hmmmm is there a skincare line for those of us as old as Gandalf? Wink

That’s the name of my car! As you can tell I am a “Hobbit” fan. My car is BIG and white so I call it Gandalf the White.

Keliu wrote:
Congratulations Frodo for such a wonderful idea for a thread. Very Happy. I agree with you wholeheartedly that those on this forum that see miracle results from using a product are usually much younger than myself.

I have always looked very young for my age - but then came the 50's and everything started heading south. I'm now 57 and although my daughters insist that I still look good for my age, I can really see the rot setting in. I'm not so worried about crows feet but I hate the wrinkles around my lips, marionette lines and slack jowls and as for my neck, well turkey neck it is!

I'm onto all the popular stuff, CP's, Vitamin C, DMAE, Retin A, Baby Q and UP5 but to be perfectly honest, can't see any improvement yet. I'm not giving up though. Actually, I think 10x magnification mirrors have a lot to answer for Exclamation

Glad to see more people have showed up. Your routine is similar to mine except no DMAE and I use the lightstem. Only have had the UP5 for a couple of weeks. I do use the Boots No.7 in the am and I am using the new CP’s liking the cream better that the serum. I have had problems with the CP in the past so hopefully the new one will be better for me. Right now I am putting it over my emu oil as I am still afraid of this stuff. I am waiting on some cream Vit. C.

Bushy, you have quite a repertoire of products there. Glad you have found items that work for you.

sharky wrote:
Well you guys are also scaring me. I'm 51 with very few lines. Self destructing in 2 years from now?

Anyone else here do facial exercises? I do believe they help with my neck. I also use hormones Estriol cream (on neck) and HRT.

The only other thing I do that is different than mentioned above is use high AHA spot peels and DDF 12% on hands and some parts of my face. (also Candy's body butter over the DDF on my hands I think it helps it penetrate).

I have the Tua Viso and need to start using it on a regular basis. I am going to start the AHA stuff. What does DDF stand for?

Mary, I do think that genetics has a lot to do with my issues. Right now I feel like my face is a road map with highways going north, south, east and west along with topography thrown in.

I have a hard time walking past storefront windows. (Ruth, I remembered your story.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I have been reading this thread. Quite frankly I did not know where to start.

Since I was a very young woman skin care and makeup have always fascinated me. I can't begin to tell you how much money I have spent over the years on my face and body. I have nice skin as a result of taking good care of myself. HOWEVER, the last few years I have spent much too much time on ME. No matter what skin care I use, what I put into my body I am getting older. Hopefully I will be around in twenty years. Surely I will look like an old woman. I have decided that I want to get my skin care routine down to the bare minimum. I refuse to let my obsessive personality rule me anymore. No longer will I buy anything from rave reviews. I look the best I can right now. The only thing that would make a difference for me would be plastic surgery (not an option).

From now on I am spending my money on things that are more lasting. Looking forward to a trip to Disney with my four grandchildren. In my spare time I plan to be more active and simply enjoy being alive.

I plan to get rid of draws and bottles of products and stick with those that have done me well. Right now I have so much STUFF my head spins. The routine I will keep.

AM:

Wash with a gentle cleanser of choice or microfiber cloth (don't have a HG cleanser)
Vit C
JB Mineral Prep
Alpha Derma
Dr. Denese's tinted moisturizer SPF 30

PM:

Wash
Dr. Denese's Skin Firming Pads
Copper Peptides (new to this but think I might be on to something).
Dremu Emu Oil
Dremu Eye Cream

1000 mgs of C Ester daily, lots of water, exercise, try to eat better.....much laughter.

For those of you just beginning to find a good skin care routine good luck. It is very important to take care of your skin. Please just keep everything in prospective. We all need to love ourselves just the way we are.

PS: For those who know me please give me a kick if I start getting sucked into trying something new.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I'm with you, Winnie. My routine used to be so complicated and very expensive! Tried everything touted as the "new miracle cream". For three years I did this with no results! New lines continued to form and sagging started. I still atribute that to the Argireline because it reversed when I stopped using it.

Then, I started doing research on the actives themselves and got involved in DIY and became selective with the actives.

And, now? My routine is simple and very effective--simple except for the sheer amount of supplements I take. I've seen so much improvement in the last month from the BQ and copper peptides that I truly do believe in reversal! I had resisted the CPs because I was told it was hype and doesn't really work. Then, it a fit of desperation, I decided to try it. Well, well....not hype at all, at least for me. I had a brainstorm a few days ago and decided to start using the BQ as a "pusher" for my CPs and other actives rather than using it on a clean face as recommended. Turns out, I understand, that there's a doctor here in Texas doing the samething with DPL and wound-healing.

Twenty years from now I will look older, sure. But I won't look like the other 77-year olds around me. I'm totally convinced of this from what I'm experiencing now.

JMHO

A

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
m.april -

Have you started using the NIA yet? It looks really interesting! Keep us posted!
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Yogi, I've been using NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex for a couple of weeks now. I'm encouraged so far but it's too soon to make a final judgement. Anyone starting it should definitely read their web site thoroughly -- it's very informative. I confess I didn't and started using it twice a day right off the bat while it's advised to ease into it. I'm experiencing a bit of a reaction (very teensy bumps here and there that I can see under 10X but not as much as would be considered a rash, but rash-like bumps not pustules). At the same time my face is even brighter than it's been while using my beloved SkinCeuticals CE+F, so it seems promising. At first I didn't want to use both but when I finally read the entire NIA24 site I saw that they can be used in tandem. Since both are active I don't want to overdo it so will pay close attention. I confess to having the same neurotic affliction as many Asian women have -- I want white, porcelain-like skin, to the extent that I can. It's a bit drying, which they disclose, but nothing that even comes close to the dryness, scaliness and irritation I've experienced when I've tried tretinoin. I haven't peeled or flaked at all. I should add that I'm not so dry that I even require moisturizer to offset it. It's a subtle difference.

I'm not keen on scrubs and the NIA24 SS doesn't meet my admittedly picky specifications -- I can tolerate chemical SS filters which offer broader and better protection. I'm a fanatic about it actually. I don't use the cleanser either (not into expensive cleansers). So I plan to just try the Skin Strengthening Complex.

I'll certainly keep you all posted about my experience with this product.

I agree about being more selective these days -- I've wasted far too much time and money. And I agree with trying to keep a regimen as simple as possible. I wince when I read what some people do to their skin. And I'm getting better at discerning what to try -- I generally don't bother with anything that doesn't have some clinical trials to substantiate marketing claims. But I nevertheless continue to fight the urge to jump on the bandwagon of a rave. It's become clearer to me though that some members are simply ravers, and not justifiably so.

I'm surprised that as vain as I am, I've been fairly sanguine about aging. I thought I'd be devastated about getting older but I'm not. Maybe it's only because I haven't hit the wall yet! But I like the longer view and perspective of life my age affords me and wouldn't trade it for more youthful looks. Yet Laughing I have a great husband too, which is such a tremendous joy and relief. My heart goes out to those of you who haven't been as fortunate as I've been -- it can make all the difference in the world. Believe me, I count my blessings and wish you all the very best.
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
For anyone interested in results from the Quasar SP, I have been using it since the beginning of January, and although I think it really "brightens" my skin (same effect as having a good facial) it doesn't really do anything more than that for me. I was hoping to improve my under eye area and maybe tighten a few areas, but I've seen no difference there at all. I did choose to keep it as my skin does look and feel nice after using it but anyone looking for more than that, might be disappointed. I am very lucky as I have always had oily skin (even now at 53) so I haven't got any lines or wrinkles to worry about, but my life is VERY stressful- my husband has severe lymphodoema, my eldest daughter has a movement disorder (dystonia) and because of her mum's illness, my grandaughter lives with me. She is autistic with global developmental delay, is hyperactive and has epilepsy of the more serious type, and I spend a lot of time sitting by her bedside in hospital in hospital waiting for her to come out of her fit and then recover from all the medication they have to give her, so I lose a lot of sleep. As I said in my previous post, one day it all just hit me, and despite never sunbathing (prickly heat) and ALWAYS taking care of my skin, the stress is taking it's toll. I have ordered some copper peptides to try to tighten my under eye area and maybe help my neck, as I'm not going down without a fight!
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
lillilulu, you are an angel
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Someone kick me for complaining about stupidies. Embarassed Kinda humbling. You're an amazing & beautiful lady lillilulu.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
Yogi, I've been using NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex for a couple of weeks now. I'm encouraged so far but it's too soon to make a final judgement. Anyone starting it should definitely read their web site thoroughly -- it's very informative. I confess I didn't and started using it twice a day right off the bat while it's advised to ease into it. I'm experiencing a bit of a reaction (very teensy bumps here and there that I can see under 10X but not as much as would be considered a rash, but rash-like bumps not pustules). At the same time my face is even brighter than it's been while using my beloved SkinCeuticals CE+F, so it seems promising. At first I didn't want to use both but when I finally read the entire NIA24 site I saw that they can be used in tandem. Since both are active I don't want to overdo it so will pay close attention. I confess to having the same neurotic affliction as many Asian women have -- I want white, porcelain-like skin, to the extent that I can. It's a bit drying, which they disclose, but nothing that even comes close to the dryness, scaliness and irritation I've experienced when I've tried tretinoin. I haven't peeled or flaked at all. I should add that I'm not so dry that I even require moisturizer to offset it. It's a subtle difference.

I'm not keen on scrubs and the NIA24 SS doesn't meet my admittedly picky specifications -- I can tolerate chemical SS filters which offer broader and better protection. I'm a fanatic about it actually. I don't use the cleanser either (not into expensive cleansers). So I plan to just try the Skin Strengthening Complex.

I'll certainly keep you all posted about my experience with this product.

I agree about being more selective these days -- I've wasted far too much time and money. And I agree with trying to keep a regimen as simple as possible. I wince when I read what some people do to their skin. And I'm getting better at discerning what to try -- I generally don't bother with anything that doesn't have some clinical trials to substantiate marketing claims. But I nevertheless continue to fight the urge to jump on the bandwagon of a rave. It's become clearer to me though that some members are simply ravers, and not justifiably so.

I'm surprised that as vain as I am, I've been fairly sanguine about aging. I thought I'd be devastated about getting older but I'm not. Maybe it's only because I haven't hit the wall yet! But I like the longer view and perspective of life my age affords me and wouldn't trade it for more youthful looks. Yet Laughing I have a great husband too, which is such a tremendous joy and relief. My heart goes out to those of you who haven't been as fortunate as I've been -- it can make all the difference in the world. Believe me, I count my blessings and wish you all the very best.

Yogi, I'm a big fan of NIA 24. I've been using it since October or November. I started out with the initial launch products which are the Scrub, the SS, and the Repair Cream. I feel the SS gives a matte look which I'm not crazy about I am not a scrub fan but I like this product very much but I only use it once or twice a week on my face, more often on my chest. I do think it works best with the RC but I find it very expensive so I wait for the occasional 30% off sale at the PS office. I tend to be dry and I didn't notice increased dryness with the products. This may have been mentioned but the SS and the RC contain the same amount of actives so you could use the SS during the day and the RC only at night.

Kimberly
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
lillilulu wrote:
For anyone interested in results from the Quasar SP, I have been using it since the beginning of January, and although I think it really "brightens" my skin (same effect as having a good facial) it doesn't really do anything more than that for me. I was hoping to improve my under eye area and maybe tighten a few areas, but I've seen no difference there at all. I did choose to keep it as my skin does look and feel nice after using it but anyone looking for more than that, might be disappointed. I am very lucky as I have always had oily skin (even now at 53) so I haven't got any lines or wrinkles to worry about, but my life is VERY stressful- my husband has severe lymphodoema, my eldest daughter has a movement disorder (dystonia) and because of her mum's illness, my grandaughter lives with me. She is autistic with global developmental delay, is hyperactive and has epilepsy of the more serious type, and I spend a lot of time sitting by her bedside in hospital in hospital waiting for her to come out of her fit and then recover from all the medication they have to give her, so I lose a lot of sleep. As I said in my previous post, one day it all just hit me, and despite never sunbathing (prickly heat) and ALWAYS taking care of my skin, the stress is taking it's toll. I have ordered some copper peptides to try to tighten my under eye area and maybe help my neck, as I'm not going down without a fight!

Your stress makes mine look like a piece of cake. I do hope that you are able to find time for yourself. Yes, you are an angel.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |