Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

55 and over Skin Care issues
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks girls for the support and compliments, but honestly, I'm nothing special, just a woman with a family and the responsibilities that go with that. This is the hand that fate dealt us, and we just have to get on with it. The real angels are the ones who choose to care for people when they don't have to eg. foster/ adoptive parents who choose a child with severe special needs, they are the ones who deserve the praise, I didn't have a choice, and believe me, had I known what was in store for me years ago, I'd have run a mile!
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Hi Ninetynine,

Is that your age or just how old you feel? Very Happy

Keliu

I am 51 but feel and look (I'm told) 40 Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:53 am      Reply with quote
hpjrt wrote:
I'm not smug about it ... because I think genetics plays a big role in this ... as does skin type. My friend and my cousin both have dry skin types ... whereas mine has always been oily to normal. I'm sure that's one of the reasons for the difference. [There has to be a benefit to having oily skin ... doesn't there? Laughing ]

I'm quite sure that HRT would affect the skin. Lord knows when I was on the Pill for a very short time many many many years ago it affected mine ... but not in a good way in my case. Crying or Very sad

There are, however, TONS of very good reasons to avoid HRT, not the least of which is an increased risk of both breast and ovarian cancer ... it's just not worth it for skin care. Shock

Mary

I totally agree with Mary. I think having normal/oily skin really helps with aging. I have friends who are in their late 20's with dry skin who have many lines on their faces.

I have also considered HRT when I first started my menopause. But the higher risk of getting breast and ovarian cancer put me off. The reason why I considered HRT was because I was scared about what would happen to my skin and whether I would put on a lot of weight. I haven't had any period for about 3-4 years now and my skin still looks okay but I am fighting an uphill battle with my weight.

On the subject of cancer, do you girls know that there is now a vaccine for cervical cancer. The Australian government is starting to vaccinate all girls from 12 to 26 years old. I am asking my daughters to get them. It would be great if someone can come up with vaccines for other types of cancer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
Anyone else here do facial exercises? I do belive they help with my neck. I also use hormones Estriol cream (on neck) and HRT.

I'm doing the Carol Maggio exercises and I agree they do help the neck. What I noticed is a tightening from working muscles I forgot were there. I'm also on HRT, I've tried to not use it but I have horrible flashes and depression if I don't use it. I also have Osteopenia (sp).
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Rufus wrote:

Hmmmm is there a skincare line for those of us as old as Gandalf? Wink

That’s the name of my car! As you can tell I am a “Hobbit” fan. My car is BIG and white so I call it Gandalf the White.

I saw the name and couldn't resist teasing you a bit Razz

I've got a Lightstim as well and I have noticed a change in my skin and will continue using it (my husband walks by shaking his head when I bring the thing out). So it's me my Lightstim and a cat on my lap as I go through the motions Laughing
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
lillilulu wrote:
Thanks girls for the support and compliments, but honestly, I'm nothing special, just a woman with a family and the responsibilities that go with that. This is the hand that fate dealt us, and we just have to get on with it. The real angels are the ones who choose to care for people when they don't have to eg. foster/ adoptive parents who choose a child with severe special needs, they are the ones who deserve the praise, I didn't have a choice, and believe me, had I known what was in store for me years ago, I'd have run a mile!

I understand what you're saying ... and I think many of us do whatever we need to do for our families/children. BUT, you've been dealt quite the hand. And I/we applaud for not running from it ... but, in fact, towards it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
sharky wrote:
Anyone else here do facial exercises? I do belive they help with my neck. I also use hormones Estriol cream (on neck) and HRT.

I'm doing the Carol Maggio exercises and I agree they do help the neck. What I noticed is a tightening from working muscles I forgot were there. I'm also on HRT, I've tried to not use it but I have horrible flashes and depression if I don't use it. I also have Osteopenia (sp).

What else can you tell me about those exercises? It is similar to that flext stuff??? I take bioidentical hormones (progestrone and estrogen). I'm sure it's not perfect, but I feel better about taking it than I would the traditional stuff. PLUS I had the horrid hot flashes and depression too. Oh. And insomnia. Oy. I figure it taking hormones takes a few years off my life than so be it. The ones I have here need to be the most vital they can be.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Looks like I have to do my research on Copper Peptides, as this is one product I have not tried yet. It seems a number of you have had great success with them.

I also can tell when someone is on HRT. Every friend that is on it has way better skin than I do, and they are much older. But, I weighted the pros and cons and since I'm not experiencing too many symptoms of Meno, decided to go au naturel.

Trying to keep my skin clear and my weight down appear to be a full time job nonetheless!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Can't say I totally agree with this threads topic. I think skin is a very individual thing and skin issues don't really have that much to do with age.

I'll be 60 in less than three months and until the past few months I didn't have any lines under my eyes. I've always thought the main reason for this was my use of sunglasses 365 days a year since my late teens.

One skin issue I've noticed that can be somewhat age related is Rosacea. That seems to come on to most people from about 30-50 and that's a twenty-year spread but also has a good share of people outside the spread.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="donnababe"]Can't say I totally agree with this threads topic. I think skin is a very individual thing and skin issues don't really have that much to do with age.

As we are all finding on EDS messageboards, skin is an individual thing, and what is one person's HG is another's nightmare.

I believe skin issues have everything to do with aging! Decreasing female hormones occur because of the age we've reached or are soon to reach. We do not live forever; our body systems start their decline no matter what we do. Anyone who buys into the idea that they can look 20 forever is deluded (or very rich with lots of intervention).

I realize that time marches on, and while I am not looking for the HG because I doubt it exists, I believe there are products that can enhance the good qualities of our skin and minimize the negative ones. If there was something scientifically proven to halt the aging process, everyone would be buying it! Unfortunately, what we read most times is quasi-scientific studies. Everyone is trying to make a dollar and carve out a chunk of the market in the cosmetic industry (and don't we know it every time we get our credit card statement!). Time and time again a wonder product is shown to do NOTHING for the average person, or has totally untrue claims. But, each of us hopes that we may be the unaverage person that the product would do wonders for! That is why we're on these boards, sifting the wheat from the gold, trying to find our HG. I have learnt so much from so many threads, and can honestly say that my skin has improved (of course, it is still 57 year old skin that will continue aging as I age). My mother is significantly wrinkled in her late 70's. She's still a wonderful person--good qualities that I admire and hope to achieve, wrinkled or not.

Sorry to ramble on, must be the extra latte I had this afternoon!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Smoky1 wrote:

I believe skin issues have everything to do with aging! Decreasing female hormones occur because of the age we've reached or are soon to reach. We do not live forever; our body systems start their decline no matter what we do. Anyone who buys into the idea that they can look 20 forever is deluded (or very rich with lots of intervention).

<snip>

My mother is significantly wrinkled in her late 70's. She's still a wonderful person--good qualities that I admire and hope to achieve, wrinkled or not.

Sorry to ramble on, must be the extra latte I had this afternoon!

It was a great ramble ... and I agree that self acceptance is the bottom line, so to speak! Because in the United States we live in such a HUGELY youth oriented culture, it's hard for women to age. Our society values smooth, firm skin and bodies.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies, I forgot to mention that I get Botox between my brows and love it! It not only completely gets rid of my 11s (which are faint lines, not furrows), but it also seems to help prevent the formation of any forehead lines. I used to do Botox once in a great while (just didn't need it too often), but I've found it gives me some relief with migraines -- my worst menopause symptom and the bane of my life these days. I know some people simply won't consider Botox, but so far I can say it's really been worth it for me.

Also, I know it's been asked a million times before on the forum, but since it's just us older women chatting here, I wonder if any of you have strong opinions about eye creams? I know bushy loves Valmont L'Elixir and has lately touted the merits of Dr. Renaud, but are there any second opinions? Or any other ideas? I guess I should tell you all that I don't yet have a crows feet problem, but I have those little crosshatch-type lines under the inner corners of my eyes. TIA for any feedback about this!
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a huge fan of emu oil and HA. In fact, it's the only moisturizer I use and I use it ALL OVER ... a different grade for my face than my body, but I love the stuff. LOVE it.

Just this year I've gotten a forehead line. Ugh. I'm considering botox. Actually, I consider a lot of things I never actually do. Laughing Laughing Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
What a much needed topic. I too wonder the age of those whose advice I'm considering.

It took a lot of trial and error before I settled on a skincare routine that (1) was not too time consuming (2) did not require using a plethora of products and (3) was somewhat cost effective

I use Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser for Sensitive Skin in the am and pm

In the pm, I use PurMinerals Cleansing oil before the Eucerin cleanser

I use Eucerin moisturizer with SPF 15 during the day

In the evening, I use Murad's Night Reform followed by Cellular Skin RX's Biolipid Calming Cream

Maybe twice a week I use LaPrairie's exfoliant - although I am by no means wedded to this product

Perhaps once a week I use Alba's Deep Sea mask - another product about which I am ambivalent

My skin has always been somewhat oily but is now more in the normal range with a tendency toward oiliness. I have to be careful about using products that are too rich; conversely, I cannot use anything too harsh

One thing I have discovered after years of experimenting, throwing away money, etc. that the fewer products I use, the better my skin looks. Although I do not particularly wish to spend a fortune on skin care, if something works for me, I will not let the price be a deterrent.

Hydration seems to be a key issue for me and because I do try to avoid product that are too rich, I drink lots and lots of water. I really like Propel Fitness water so it is easy for me to drink several bottles a day. I find that exercise also does wonders for my skin and I do Pilates and strength training about four times a week.

Finally, my over 55 skin needs less makeup than ever. I do not use foundation; cannot abide the feeling. So I use a tinted moisturizer, at times, but do use concealer every day along with creme blush. Since my skin is in remarkably decent shape, I do not use as much makeup as I once thought I needed.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
The key to looking young? Keep face out of the sun!)Also keep the face "plumped up". Losing too much weight will make your face sink.Look at Christie Brinkley she epitomizes the good looking 50 yr old.I heard she has fat injections to keep her looking plump. If you have ever seen Dr. Laura she has the opposite look-her face is sinking.Fat injections can help but top skin products really help.I use many products, the top being Tazarac(retin A),TNS recovery complex etc...I do a little botox and radiesse in my nasal folds .Of course I have had plastic surgery because I didnt like any sagging and creams can only do so much...I take Jan Marini vitamins because I think they really help to plump the face up.They have the highest source of collagen than any other vitamin.The biggest mistake women over 50 make? They cut their hair short and curl it like a poodle,their perfume is too strong and they wear way too much foundation,eyemakeup and bright red lipstick!Yuck. I bought Carol Maggios program and book but I have only really used the facial flex and I think it works to keep your jawline tight.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I thought HRT's can cause cancer?I think Suzanne Sommers wears too much makeup and she has a weird blonde mop hairdo...havent read her book yet.
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
4sons, Do you actually have 4 sons? I have 2 and I thought they were going to put me in the luny bin, I still have the youngest one at home, he's 20. Back to the issue-what kind of HA are you using on your body and where did you get it? I'm using a Suped Up HA from Markey at GOW and really like it. I mix alittle rosehipseed oil with it for night. Thanks.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I take Jan Marini vitamins because I think they really help to plump the face up.They have the highest source of collagen than any other vitamin.

Sorry to butt in (I know I'm too young, but am following with interest Smile)

I remember Marina saying the Jan Marini vits really plumped her lips up, but I believe there are much cheaper options for that and it may have more to do with the HA in the supplement. I could be wrong and it's good they work for you Lucyluc, but thought I'd mention because those JM ones are SO pricy.

Here's a well-worn thread on HA supps and plumping
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3625&start=0
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:19 am      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain wrote:
4sons, Do you actually have 4 sons? I have 2 and I thought they were going to put me in the luny bin, I still have the youngest one at home, he's 20. Back to the issue-what kind of HA are you using on your body and where did you get it? I'm using a Suped Up HA from Markey at GOW and really like it. I mix alittle rosehipseed oil with it for night. Thanks.

Yeah, I really have four sons. Two are out on their own, one leaves for college this August, and then it's the "baby" and me for just one more year. The end o' sons will slay me. I've pretty much raised them on my own.

I use HA from GOW and mix it up with cheaper emu for my body. I use Ultra Emu on my face.

How do you like the rosehip seed oil? Where did you find it? I use rosehip seed cleanser and LOVE it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
New analysis of the women's study data suggest that HRT does help with heart disease and mental clarity for people who start taking it between 50 and 60. Cancer is not affected but for people who have recovered from breast cancer it is not so clear as some of these cancers are estrogen sensitive. (Study would not show this because you'd need enough breast cancer survivors to test). Older women have already had their systems shut down so it is postulated that this leads to bad effects but if you start young and keep taking it your body can handle it.

Even the initial study did not really show any effects (ALL OF THE RESULTS WERE NOT STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT). This means to decide for yourself. For me, I have no history of breast cancer in my family and do have high blood pressure and some heart disease (when my parents were older) so I think it is good for me it certainly makes me feel good.

I should say I love Tazorac and although I agree that everybody'd skin is different I think skin care should vary with age. I got rid of my nose/mouth lines with glycolic peels but I do not think people under 35 should use these. We face special challenges when hormones go away. Also I lost weight just before menopause and my skin looks better now. I do eat a low glycemic index high protein/high good fat diet and my face has not lost it's fat pads. My cholesterol is also super low.
I believe if you go on a low fat diet after menopause you can lose fat in the wrong places and look awful. A woman at my gym my age can wear size 4 clothing but in shorts looks like a concentration camp victim.

Age matters. It can be good but a wrinkled woman manager or scientist or whatever is invisible.

Sorry for the long rant.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I am not over 55 yet but turning 51 in month and really want to hold on to the youthful look I have but know some change is around the corner unless I take Hormones. I too am concerned about Cancer risks although I just read something that said there does not seem to be any with the BioIdentical. Who knows though, it has not been in use that long. Still I kind of feel like if it gives me more energy to get my act together in the end the benefits will keep be healthier an outweigh any Cancer risks. I have kind of been a couch potato for years with all the hot flashing, foggy thinking, loss of get up and go, etc, etc. Unfortunately I don't have to work so there is nothing getting me up and going with the day besides getting son off to school (yes I was one of those who had baby at 40!) and making dinner. Anyway, wondering if any of you guys on Hormones are taking bio and if you have seen change to your body? Also wondering if any of you have found a HG or even partial HG for body firming besides diet and exercise. Fab thread not just for those over 55 but those close behind starting to see early signs of what is to come.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I've got to weigh-in on a few issues here.

1. I have never subscribed to a low-fat diet for anyone. The right fats are necessary for the health and survival of all your major organs. Cut out or reduce trans-fats, by all means. A healthy-weight diet (even if that means losing weight) does not have to result in the loss of fullness and contour anywhere on your body. While I'm still a bit overweight, I have the same arms, legs, thighs & hips I had at 20. I will admit my butt is bigger but I kind of like it.

2. If your doctor thinks you need to go on HRT, fine. I never considered it right for me and I still don't trust it. Please note, too, that the loss of estrogen does not necessarily mean hot flashes, wrinkles, dry skin or loss of mental and physical ability. I had a total hysterectomy at 32 and have never been on HRT, never had hot flashes, don't have anywhere the number of wrinkles of other 56 year-old women I meet, etc.--one day I had my uterus and ovaries and major problems and the next day I was as carefree as a BOY and have been for 24 years! My bone density tests always come back that I have the bone density of a "young adult". But, then again, I take Dr. Barefoot's Coral Calcium Complete every single day and have for over 5 years.

3. I don't agree that age matters except in the media or show business. I do not feel invisible and have never once experienced that. "Competency outweighs age" has been my experience. Those that individually "match" the stereotype of older women not being "on the ball" in terms of intelligence, mental acuity or speed of movement are going to feel invisible. I'm overweight but carry it well and when I move, I MOVE. I get glances from both men and women 20-30 years my junior, as well as the "old folks" and this is NOT because I'm pretty since I'm not pretty and haven't been since I was 5 years old.

Attitude and movement is everything!

Just my 2 cents.

A
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Mommydearest,

Jeez, you're me. I just turned 51 (April 19) Y don't work. I had my second at 40. My get up & go got up & went Confused Luckily, I don't have weight issues but pilates works well. I take hormone replacement (small dose). They work well. Before starting them, I'd wake up at 3:00 every morning & couldn't go back to sleep. My patience was at an all time low..not good when you still have kids who need homework help. I'd be interested in the bioidentical too. What exactly is it?

Have you noticed that the less you have to do, the less you actually do. I'm seriously contemplating going back to work.
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
mommydearest wrote:
although I just read something that said there does not seem to be any with the BioIdentical. Who knows though, it has not been in use that long. Still I kind of feel like if it gives me more energy to get my act together in the end the benefits will keep be healthier an outweigh any Cancer risks.

Anyway, wondering if any of you guys on Hormones are taking bio and if you have seen change to your body? Also wondering if any of you have found a HG or even partial HG for body firming besides diet and exercise. Fab thread not just for those over 55 but those close behind starting to see early signs of what is to come.

I take bioidentical hormones and still have hot flashes ... but they do NOT practically disable me as they did in the past. I also have to admit to a serious problem in short term memory and lack of energy. I work about ten hours a day and am blotto when I get home. There's no moving me. Even doing house chores seems overwhelming. I try to accept that aging HAPPENS and I WILL naturally slow down, but I still don't like it.

This past year I have noticed a change in my breast fullness and my inner thighs and underarms are more loose than I've noticed before. I run so my thighs/calves are in good shape, but it's painfully obvious to me that I should lift weights as well.

Diet and exercise is where it's at. There is no magic bullet. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Everyone needs to choose their own path but aging does present special challenges. It is not real to say that appearance and aging do not matter for women in the workplace. Very few women make upper management and most TV achor women are retired at menopause (that doesn't happen to men). I think Barbara Wawa is the only old female on TV news/interviews).Several years ago I was looking much older and was heavier. I was doing well in my job but was getting the aging response (i.e. invisibility). I lost 40 pounds, had a cyst on my eyelid removed and in the process removed the folds, did peels and rid my face of wrinkles (almost completely).

It was a godsend. Agencies no longer thought I was too old to start new things and my funding went to the highest in my department. This is obviously not all due to appearance but I do not think it would have happened without the changes.

Like it or not men are allowed to age but women are not. If you do not agree why are all those talented women reporters retired at 45-50. There are no female Cronkites, Rathers.......
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |