Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

55 and over Skin Care issues
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
luvyourskin thank you so much for posting your thoughts on the serum!

You mentioned your samples were Kine-C serum,
I'm assuming that is the "Kine-C Dual Action Skin Firming Serum" and not the Vit-C IDS High Potency Serum 10 or 20??

It is so hard to figure out which is which, I am still reading up on the entire line.

Again I appreciate your great thoughts and hope to hear from others as well!

TIA
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
mommydearest wrote:
Frodo wrote:
I am "one of those" that neither the Quasar SP (returned) or the lightstem worked for me. I kept the lightstem to use on my shin area when it starts to ache and it works for that.

On another note, does anyone in this age group use Alpha Derma CE and if so is it doing anything for you?

TIA

What is the light Stim?

Doesn't the Alpha Derma CE have Argereline in it? Is there any truth to the sagging risk with it or was it all a hoax?

I will answer both questions.

I have been using AlphaDermaCE for 3 years. In the beginning it helped firm my skin after losing weight. I am now 62 and find that it is the one line that does the most as far as firming. Recently I added Copper Peptides at night. I love ADCE and Mineral Prep. I think that, if interested, you should start with the five day sample pack to see if it is for you.

As far as the Argireline goes, yes ADCE contains 10 percent Argireline. I worked briefly for Janson Beckett two years ago. After long discussions regarding Argireline (and my personal results) I do not believe that it can cause sagging. After three years of continued use daily I would most likely know. Anxious
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie,
where do you layer the copper with these products?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Winnie,
where do you layer the copper with these products?

Yogi,

I no longer use Janson Beckett Products at night as AlphaDermaCE has Vit. C. From what I understand Copper Peptides will void any benefits from C. I use Copper Peptides and Emu Oil at night. During the day I use C Serum, Mineral Prep and AlphaDermaCE.

I have been using Copper Peptides for a little over a month. I think I am seeing some added firming around the eyes and neck. I know I have to give the CPs time.

Summer is fast approaching so I think I might switch things up. CP's and a sunscreen during the day and the JB line at night.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
mommydearest wrote:
Frodo wrote:
I am "one of those" that neither the Quasar SP (returned) or the lightstem worked for me. I kept the lightstem to use on my shin area when it starts to ache and it works for that.

On another note, does anyone in this age group use Alpha Derma CE and if so is it doing anything for you?

TIA

What is the light Stim?

Doesn't the Alpha Derma CE have Argereline in it? Is there any truth to the sagging risk with it or was it all a hoax?

I will answer both questions.

I have been using AlphaDermaCE for 3 years. In the beginning it helped firm my skin after losing weight. I am now 62 and find that it is the one line that does the most as far as firming. Recently I added Copper Peptides at night. I love ADCE and Mineral Prep. I think that, if interested, you should start with the five day sample pack to see if it is for you.

As far as the Argireline goes, yes ADCE contains 10 percent Argireline. I worked briefly for Janson Beckett two years ago. After long discussions regarding Argireline (and my personal results) I do not believe that it can cause sagging. After three years of continued use daily I would most likely know. Anxious

Well in my case, it not only could, but did. It took nine months to get my eyelids off of my eyelashes.

A

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Well in my case, it not only could, but did. It took nine months to get my eyelids off of my eyelashes.

A

Shock Sorry to hear that. Were you using the AlphaDerma around your eyes or the Okusil? I know several members disliked Okusil. I didn't use Okusil for very long as I needed more moisture.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
No, it was a private label formulation of Argireline and HA by a dermatologist. I've sworn off the stuff ever since.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie, have tried the Protect & Restore? I've been using it and really do like it. It isn't as heavy as the emu.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Winnie, have tried the Protect & Restore? I've been using it and really do like it. It isn't as heavy as the emu.

Yes, I have the Protect and Restore. In my case, it is too much Copper if I use the serum. In the beginning I was using the PR over the serum and I started seeing dry, fine lines. Looked like the uglies to me. Bad Grin I also like the Protect and Restore but can't use it with the serum. Now that the weather is getting warm I prefer the serum as my face gets oily in the summer.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
So far I haven't had any problems. Crossing fingers. I really do like it because it is light and great for this time of the year in Texas.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:

As far as the Argireline goes, yes ADCE contains 10 percent Argireline. I worked briefly for Janson Beckett two years ago. After long discussions regarding Argireline (and my personal results) I do not believe that it can cause sagging. After three years of continued use daily I would most likely know. Anxious[/quote]

Thanks Winnie:

Wow that is neat you worked for him. I would think you would know too if it were going to cause sag. Wonder where those rumors started then?
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi mishie - I'm glad luvyourskin gave you some feedback about Vivier! I notice Vivier also offers a C serum that contains Vit.E. I use SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic and if you're not acne-prone, you may like what E can do for mature skin! Since you say your skin's a bit dry with some fine lines, I think a C serum with E in it could give you the boost in tone, texture and clarity you're looking for without making your skin even dryer.

FYI, last summer I switched to SkinCeuticals AOX Serum 20. I did this because I use a relatively oily sunscreen and thought using a C serum without E would help cut down on shine (my skin's normal but I get oily in summer). It worked -- but too much! Without E, and with the extra 5% of C (CE+F contains 15% C), my skin actually got a bit dry -- unusual for me at that time of the year. This summer I may try the AOX Serum 15 instead.

SO, I'm telling you this because if your skin's dry, you may find that adding a C serum COULD make it dryer, unless it contains something like E. I think the Vivier C serum with kinetin (I confess I know nothing about kinetin) contains 10% C, which may be good for a beginner to try since some people react to C (I'm not one of them -- I used 15% right from the start without any problems).

Good luck!
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 7:20 am      Reply with quote
m.april thank you so much for your feedback!
During the summer months I don't seem to get those nasty little dry patches so I thought The Vit C might be OK to try this time of year.
I was looking into the C with the E as well.
Honestly you need a Masters Degree just to figure everything out. LOL!!!
Thanks again for your input I really appreciate it!
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Hey Mishie!
The Vivier serum I sampled is:

Vivier
Vitamin C- IDS
Kine-C the product# 99016 * RJNO5

I agree, the Vivier serums are really confusing,and it's hard to figure out what the difference is between some of them!
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
luvyourskin I believe that is the one that seems to be suited for my skin and it's needs.
Thanks again so much for the recommendation and if is doesn't do very much I will certainly try
m.april's suggestion of the C&E serum.

It is always a crap shoot regardless because we all know what is great for one person may not be great for another.

OK off to order LOL!!

Thanks again!
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle and Salli - Do either of you have large pore issues or orange peely texure? Just wondering if the LED's are effective in improving this. Also have either of you tried microcurrent? I am going back and forth between these two .

I read one post by someone who said the LED's seemed to speed up the dissipation of her Restylane. Was that one of you guys? Wonder if Alex would know? A Derm might have the best idea because they have probably had patients who have had Restylane and done photofacials which are LED's right? Have either of you you have looked into this. I am going to have to get some sort of filler around my eyes and I would love to target the areas around my eyes for lifting and firming. So if this is a potential problem I might be better off with microcurrent.

I do have some slight sundamage and would love to speed up that process of lightening. Wonder if all these things that increase circulation - that would be the LED's, the ultrasonic/ionic and the microcurrent might all boost the efficacy of the products you are using.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
mommydearest wrote:
Arielle and Salli - Do either of you have large pore issues or orange peely texure? Just wondering if the LED's are effective in improving this. Also have either of you tried microcurrent? I am going back and forth between these two .

I read one post by someone who said the LED's seemed to speed up the dissipation of her Restylane. Was that one of you guys? Wonder if Alex would know? A Derm might have the best idea because they have probably had patients who have had Restylane and done photofacials which are LED's right? Have either of you you have looked into this. I am going to have to get some sort of filler around my eyes and I would love to target the areas around my eyes for lifting and firming. So if this is a potential problem I might be better off with microcurrent.

I do have some slight sundamage and would love to speed up that process of lightening. Wonder if all these things that increase circulation - that would be the LED's, the ultrasonic/ionic and the microcurrent might all boost the efficacy of the products you are using.

Hi, Mommiedearest

I don't have large pores but I do have some small "icepick" scars and a little orange peel texture high on my cheekbones right under my eyes. The BabyQ used over my CP serum has really helped the scars a lot but the orange peel texture (if that's what it is) is very slow to improve. I haven't had Restylane, so I can't answer that question. And I haven't used microcurrent. So I'm worthless there, too. The BabyQ is the only gadget I've ever owned.

The BabyQ is really helping with the sun damage "spots". I'm seeing a lot of improvement there when used with my skin lightening serums--more so now that I'm using it over my C serum, too. Only the three dark spots still show at all. The newer spots are gone. I'm using sunscreen religiously now because I don't want them back.

Using it over the serums is like a three-fold improvement in the time it used to take the serums to show results. I'm seeing better results faster.

A

Maybe someone can come along and answer the rest of your questions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:

Hi, Mommiedearest

I don't have large pores but I do have some small "icepick" scars and a little orange peel texture high on my cheekbones right under my eyes. The BabyQ used over my CP serum has really helped the scars a lot but the orange peel texture (if that's what it is) is very slow to improve. I haven't had Restylane, so I can't answer that question. And I haven't used microcurrent. So I'm worthless there, too. The BabyQ is the only gadget I've ever owned.

The BabyQ is really helping with the sun damage "spots". I'm seeing a lot of improvement there when used with my skin lightening serums--more so now that I'm using it over my C serum, too. Only the three dark spots still show at all. The newer spots are gone. I'm using sunscreen religiously now because I don't want them back.

Using it over the serums is like a three-fold improvement in the time it used to take the serums to show results. I'm seeing better results faster.

A

Maybe someone can come along and answer the rest of your questions.

Hi A - what lightening serum do you use? I have a friend who says the FaceMate does this with his stuff too as far as speeding it up. Scalawaggirl did say her Facemate helped with the orangepeels the best but she is almost 10 years younger than I am so I have to keep that in mind. I think I will hunt some people down on other posts and see if I can get any feedback on this. Also the Restylane thing concerns me.

Thanks.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:

A

Hmmm Ari, now you have me really intrigued Think .

I know we talked about this before, but I thought I'd bring it up again. So, you use your BQ over CPs and other serums? Even though CPs are blue/green? Think.

I have tonnes of sun damage, and sides of my face (close to my ears) are full of brown spots and patches (my skin tone is soo uneven). I've been using BQ for 4-5 months now and I haven't seen much improvement with my spots. Soooooo, I'm willing to try different approaches (I usually apply CPs immediately AFTER i finish my BQ treatment).

So, can I bug you to give me your routine? I would be very interested in hearing about the order of things you use and the skin lightening products you use. Pleeeeease Pray .

I'd really appreciate your opinion here Very Happy.

Thanks, R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 4:44 am      Reply with quote
I didn't get wired like Frodo. I am taking two serves of 100% Whey each day and Vit B and am actually feeling more tired than before.

It may be that I am just not getting enough sleep.

I've finally got around getting the extra L-Arginine today. I could only get the powder form (awful taste)and started taking approx 1,000 mg in addition to the 1,000 mg I am getting from the 2 serves of whey.

Will let you know if I notice an improvement.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 7:24 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Arielle wrote:

A

Hmmm Ari, now you have me really intrigued Think .

I know we talked about this before, but I thought I'd bring it up again. So, you use your BQ over CPs and other serums? Even though CPs are blue/green? Think.

I have tonnes of sun damage, and sides of my face (close to my ears) are full of brown spots and patches (my skin tone is soo uneven). I've been using BQ for 4-5 months now and I haven't seen much improvement with my spots. Soooooo, I'm willing to try different approaches (I usually apply CPs immediately AFTER i finish my BQ treatment).

So, can I bug you to give me your routine? I would be very interested in hearing about the order of things you use and the skin lightening products you use. Pleeeeease Pray .

I'd really appreciate your opinion here Very Happy.

Thanks, R. Smile

Rubby & Mommiedearest:

Thank you for the kind words, rubby.

Here's the thing--I'm very inquisitive and apt to try all kinds of weird things--sometimes to my detriment. Anyway, I got to thinking one day that, if the light could penetrate that deeply into to the skin, maybe it would act as a "pusher". So I decided to give it a try. I use the BQ twice a day, so by the morning of the third day, I was seeing improvements that I hadn't gotten using the BQ on clean skin and THEN applying my serums.

Right after I passed this info on to another member, she had it checked out and discovered that a doctor here in Texas is using DPL as a pusher for the meds in healing deep wounds. He is having great success apparently. That was just confirmation to me of my "discovery".

So, before using the BQ, I wash my face, neck and décolleté. After washing, I apply my Super CP Serum all over lightly. Then I "spot treat" my spots and lines with Candessence Triple C Serum and let that all absorb. Then I use the BQ--I only use the infrared setting, BTW. One other thing that's happened is that this combination got rid of my one-and-only skin tag that was proving stubborn. It dried up and I just rubbed it off--that took about a week and a half.

hth

A

You might ask why Candy's Triple C Serum for lightening. Well, L-Ascorbic Acid itself is a powerful skin lightener and the skin lightening creams I've tried just didn't do anything for me. In this serum, you have the power of three forms of Vitamin C--one of which is oil-soluble and will penetrate deeper. So that was my reasoning. But the "how and why it works" is less important to me than that it does work.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:

Rubby & Mommiedearest:

Thank you for the kind words, rubby.

Here's the thing--I'm very inquisitive and apt to try all kinds of weird things--sometimes to my detriment. Anyway, I got to thinking one day that, if the light could penetrate that deeply into to the skin, maybe it would act as a "pusher". So I decided to give it a try. I use the BQ twice a day, so by the morning of the third day, I was seeing improvements that I hadn't gotten using the BQ on clean skin and THEN applying my serums.

Right after I passed this info on to another member, she had it checked out and discovered that a doctor here in Texas is using DPL as a pusher for the meds in healing deep wounds. He is having great success apparently. That was just confirmation to me of my "discovery".

So, before using the BQ, I wash my face, neck and décolleté. After washing, I apply my Super CP Serum all over lightly. Then I "spot treat" my spots and lines with Candessence Triple C Serum and let that all absorb. Then I use the BQ--I only use the infrared setting, BTW. One other thing that's happened is that this combination got rid of my one-and-only skin tag that was proving stubborn. It dried up and I just rubbed it off--that took about a week and a half.

hth

A

You might ask why Candy's Triple C Serum for lightening. Well, L-Ascorbic Acid itself is a powerful skin lightener and the skin lightening creams I've tried just didn't do anything for me. In this serum, you have the power of three forms of Vitamin C--one of which is oil-soluble and will penetrate deeper. So that was my reasoning. But the "how and why it works" is less important to me than that it does work.

A - smart cookie you are! I think this may be the secret to this machine as far as pushing things in. I actually have a friend who has been doing this for years with the FaceMate and says the same. He likes to do peels first and then put on healing stuff and use his FaceMate over it. I think BabyQ would work this way too and you could use HA or collagen or peptides. I am getting more convinced this is worth a try for me. I think if you think of this as a tool or like you say a pusher the possiblilities might be endless. I think the FaceMate might be doing the same thing but because it is not using light it will not have as much effect on the pigmentation things unless you are pushing in a lightening serum. Also the Baby helps with pain and bruising. Alex told me today that he used it with Gycolic acid on his nose for short periods of time and he cleared out all the blackheads. In general you need to use it for at least 35 minutes though to get the skin saturated enough with the light for the collagen to be triggered. That is unfortunate becaue I had this idea I could do a little bit every day.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
The time goes by fairly fast. The biggest challenge is being able to set aside the time and find a place where you won't be bothered.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:

So, before using the BQ, I wash my face, neck and décolleté. After washing, I apply my Super CP Serum all over lightly. Then I "spot treat" my spots and lines with Candessence Triple C Serum and let that all absorb. Then I use the BQ--I only use the infrared setting, BTW.
hth
A

Yes, that helps a lot! Thank you Ari.

I do have a question though. I am bit puzzled by your use of CPs and Vitamin C product together (one over another). Shouldn't there be at least 12 hours time period b/w CP and Vit C if you don't want to "deactivate" the Vit. C?

I guess I could do this applying CPs one night and Vit.C the alternate night.

I was using BQ on green light only for good 2 months (nightly) and that didn't do much for me. Now, I am using it every other night on red + green light. I will try the trick with CPs and Vit.C and see how that works. I will apply these two actives on alternate nights though.

Thanks a LOT!!

R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
The time goes by fairly fast. The biggest challenge is being able to set aside the time and find a place where you won't be bothered.

Ok I just had a long conversation with a woman who uses the FaceMate and Led on herself and clients and I have kind of a better idea of the benefits (in theory) of each. It seems however that if the Baby is best for pushing in nutrients and acives then the FaceMate might be just as good. The one thing she said the LED's are supposed to be for is plumping skin to minimize wrinkles and for thickening collagen. She says she does not need the collagen thickening yet but she uses it for one wrinkle on her forehead.

I don't hear many people talking about that however. That thread on the Baby is so long and I don't think many are being notified of posts. Wonder if I should start another to ask this question or do you think it will be bumped up to the front so people will see it? I think it was under DIY and that is the problem. Might not get as much traffic now.

I have very thick skin for my age but I am not as firm and thick and plumped as I was when younger and would love to improve that. I expecially see it around the eyes and upper cheeks, mouth area and under jaw. I want to start now to see if I can slow down the loss as I get into my 50's. I feel I should be attacking things at 3 levels. The surface the collagen firmess and the muscle laxity. Probably the best at home arsenal would be LED, ultrasonic/ionic and microcurrent. I guess what Scalawaggirl has. I would like the collagen building benefits. Are you seeing that? Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |