Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cute baby needs your vote
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
I just entered my son Kaden into a contest for babies 6 months and younger. On the 15th of each month, the baby with the highest votes wins a prize (camera or playhouse). One of the monthly winners will be chosen to have their photo on the cover of Baby Stages Magazine and 3 are chosen to have their picture in an article about the contest (and each will get a better camera). The winners will be chosen May 15th 2007, so this is the last month to have a chance of getting in the magazine.

To win we have to have our family and friends vote for our baby. So EDS members, whenever you happen to be online, if you could go to the website and vote for Kaden, I would really appreciate it. To make it easier for voting, go to this link http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en/vote/ballot.php?photo_id=130966 and bookmark it. It goes directly to Kaden's picture, that way whenever you can vote you just have to pull up the bookmark enter your email and hit vote, takes like 10 seconds. You are allowed one vote per email address per day.

To avoid cheating, the very first time you vote, you will be sent an email from Baby Stages. Click on the link in the email to verify the email address. You will then be returned to the voting gallery. This is so that the email is verified to be real so no one can just make up email addresses to get votes. You will only have to do this once.

So it is now 4 days into the contest and Kaden has a small lead. I'm hoping you can all help me to increase that lead so I can stop pestering my family. Every vote would be appreciated.

Thanks, Diana

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Diana...Kaden is a beautiful baby boy. Good luck with the contest. Let us know the results. Smile
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Done. Kaden certainly deserves my vote. He's adorable!!!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
What a cutie! Got my vote
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
What a little sweetheart! He got mine, too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
just darling! I want one Shock
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Done and done!^-^ Good luck!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
omg! hes adorable! so chubby! i wanna cuddle him!!!! i wanna take him home!! can u tell i love babies!?
u got my vote diana. ur so lucky! Kaden's sooooooo cute!!!!
hope he wins, do tell us when he wins the competition Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Voted! How can one resist such a cutie. Lucky you.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Just voted. Kaden is so lovely.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
To win we have to have our family and friends vote for our baby. So EDS members, whenever you happen to be online, if you could go to the website and vote for Kaden, I would really appreciate it. To make it easier for voting, go to this link http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en/vote/ballot.php?photo_id=130966 and bookmark it. It goes directly to Kaden's picture, that way whenever you can vote you just have to pull up the bookmark enter your email and hit vote, takes like 10 seconds. You are allowed one vote per email address per day. Thanks, Diana

I voted just now!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
He got my vote as well.
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Will do! He's gorgeous and deserves to win anyway, so good luck!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Just did my second vote. I will try to remember to do it daily until the 15th. Good Luck

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
A big THANK YOU to everyone that is voting every day.

To tell you the truth, a few months ago I would never have dreamed of putting his photo in a photo contest. Not that this contest is based on the cutest baby, it's who has the most friends online. Laughing When Kaden was only a month old he went from having perfect skin to severe eczema. It started as a small rash on his cheeks and 3 days later it covered his entire head and also large areas on the rest of his body. From the neck up the only area that wasn't covered was the tip of his nose. It was even on his eyelids and in his ears. Once I was told by the doctors what it was and that if we weren't able to figure out what was triggering it, he could have it for months, or even years. I think I cried for 3 days straight. So not knowing if it was something he was ingesting through my breastmilk or a contact allergy, we made some big changes in our house, my diet, and I think we bought every cream on the markert until we finally found something safe to use on him that worked. About 6 weeks later it was pretty much gone except for his cheeks. Then at 4 months old he broke out in bad hives the first time I fed him rice cereal, so we were sent to an allergist for testing. Turns out he is allergic to milk protein, to the point of breaking out in hives with contact to his skin. I had already been limiting my milk intake thinking that could be one of the causes, and now I have pretty much cut it totally from my diet and now all he gets is the odd bumpiness on his cheeks.

Sorry, I know this was a long post, but I just had to say thanks to everyone for saying what a cutie he is, because at one time I never thought I would hear that again. It went from people saying how cute he was, to saying, "Oh what a big boy" or "what big eyes he has", everything but how cute he was. Of course I saw how beautiful he was but it still hurt to know everyone else was wondering what was wrong with him.

So thanks again everyone. Right now Kaden has 156 points, just 23 points above second place, so it's a close race. If you want to keep up on how he's doing, just click on Leaderboard and you will see him at the top of the page.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Done....he's the cutest one. I looked through about 50 pics, and no other baby was as cute as Kaden.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
So..cute.
He got my vote.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:42 am      Reply with quote
kaden's so gonna win! i've been voting most days and the more i look at him the cuter he gets!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
kaden's so gonna win! i've been voting most days and the more i look at him the cuter he gets!

I sure hope so. That baby in second place is getting lots of votes too so it's going to be a close race.
Here's a photo from a couple days ago that I just had to share. At this age, everything goes straight to him mouth. He's just got to learn to spit it back out. Laughing
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
#2 is closing in, I think it's going to be a very close race. I have been voting everyday.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
toooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
i must vote!!!!!!!!
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:43 am      Reply with quote
He definitely has my vote, he's soooo gorgeous. Very Happy Good luck I hope he/you win the prizes!! Smile
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 am      Reply with quote
He's soooo cute! I'm still waiting for my confirmation email. Maybe hotmail is playing up again Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I've been voting everyday too. When we EDS ladies set our minds to something, we get the job done! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I've been voting everyday too. When we EDS ladies set our minds to something, we get the job done! Laughing

Laughing yeap, kaden's gonna win hands down! he's got 411 votes!

diana- do post more pics of kaden! his arms look mega cute, they're like little rolls! his skin is so so so soft too..wish i had baby soft skin!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |