Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Bee Starter Kits on Clearance!!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
A store near my house is clearing out their Baby Bee Starter Kits for $5 each! I bought a couple, but now that I think about it I think I'll try to go back tomorrow to see if I can't get a few more--- the price is just too good. While I'm at it, would anyone like me to do a CP?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe I missed this post. I just bought this today for 14 bucks. argh. Ah well Smile

I'm excited to try the diaper cream as an eye cream and the oil on my cuticles. Heck, I'm excited to try it all. (Anyone remember that thread about diaper cream as an eye cream? I'm gonna try it!!!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Really? I better go out and take a look around.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I'm excited to try the diaper cream as an eye cream and the oil on my cuticles. Heck, I'm excited to try it all. (Anyone remember that thread about diaper cream as an eye cream? I'm gonna try it!!!)

Really? I heard about diaper cream as a zit zapper but as eye cream? I will have to look for that thread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Here is that thread I was talking about.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19646&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I used it last night...it of course doesn't rub in well but man oh man...my undereye is very moisturized and plump. Even though I feel like I didn't get any sleep last night, I look very well rested. Unbelievable.

I've currently got many of the Baby Bee full size products in my cart at vitacost.com Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
Here is that thread I was talking about.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19646&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I used it last night...it of course doesn't rub in well but man oh man...my undereye is very moisturized and plump. Even though I feel like I didn't get any sleep last night, I look very well rested. Unbelievable.

I've currently got many of the Baby Bee full size products in my cart at vitacost.com Smile

Welcome to the dark side, my sister--- Baby bee products are sooo addicting! I really have GOT to try that trick of using the baby ointment as eye cream....

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
nah liz, you got me hooked on the full sizes. I looooove the dusting powder and the oil -- and the best part besides the scent is that the packaging is actually cute so I don't mind them sitting out. The dusting powder is so good for fixing oily roots/bangs and makes my hair smell nice when I'm actually a total bum and haven't washed it for a few days. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
So I couldn't wait...I ended up spending the full amount for some Baby Bee stuff instead of ordering from VitaCost. It's going to be in the 90s here in AZ and I bought the stuff that might melt in the mail truck had I ordered it online. I've had one too many lipsticks, etc. end up gooey from the bloody heat down here! I'll order the oil and bath powder online as it's super cheap compared to the store. Yeah, the other products were a few bucks more in the store but at least I don't have to worry about them showing up in liquid form when they should be solid.

I'm so giddy...yay!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |