Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

WOW - DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I prefer the DHC Oil Cleanser to the Shu. The consistancy of DHC's cleanser is much thicker and I feel it emulsifies my makeup better. I also like the way it rinses clean for me and keeps my skin from feeling too dry.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 am      Reply with quote
I do not like it so much.....this is too oily for me-could give rise to some acne.
Besides, it can not clear makeup so deep, as least no good than SHU.
But, anyway, this is a cheap product, which has a good cost performance and value!
carolxx

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am      Reply with quote
I think DHC Oil cleanser is good for makeup on face, too oily for the eye area. I would use eye makeup remover for mascara.
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
samples and a $5 gift cert. if you request a catalog for $2 S&H. On their site I gather that is 4 samples the first time, then at least 1 sample each month thereafter, if i'm correct.
pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am really glad that they finally have a Canadian site now. No more custom duties to worry about. Although I am not too impressed with the $10 shipping charge. I received my first bottle just days ago. It took a good two and half weeks between the day I ordered and I received. But the product was not a disappointment at all. I am quite liking it. It takes off my sunscreen effortlessly.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
In the past I've used Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil as well as DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, they both did a decent job of removing my makeup and sunscreen.

But I am so glad that I discovered Ponds Deep Spa Cleansing Oil a while ago. The texture is light and non-greasy, removing my face and eye makeup in one simple step without any irritation, just as effective as DHC and Shu Uemura.
And it doesn't dry my skin at all. My skin feels really clean and soft after using this product, even softer than the other products.

And its price is way much cheaper than DHC and Shu Uemura. It is absolutely a steal at the price of around US$8. Highly recommended!!!
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I tried DHC cleansing oil before but I don't think this is so impressive. Comparing the most cleansing oils, I prefer Kose Perfect Cleansing Oil and Shu-uemura one, but Shu-uemura is a bit pricy. Since I started using Eve lom cleanser, I can't love it more.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the cleansing oil but it does not work for me quite well... I just used it for several times then gave it to my friend... Sad
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
pinkberry wrote:
I am really glad that they finally have a Canadian site now. No more custom duties to worry about. Although I am not too impressed with the $10 shipping charge. I received my first bottle just days ago. It took a good two and half weeks between the day I ordered and I received. But the product was not a disappointment at all. I am quite liking it. It takes off my sunscreen effortlessly.

Hi, could you provide the link for Canadian site?

Thanks. Smile
nurseco
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the DHC oil and liked it but quit using it because of the parabens in it. I do think it's a great concept, though.
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Just soso~~
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
wylone wrote:
I bought the cleansing oil but it does not work for me quite well... I just used it for several times then gave it to my friend... Sad

DHC cleansing oil would cause my acne....not work for me either....
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 am      Reply with quote
I am hate to use this product,beause when I use it,next day the blain will appear in my face.
Emma_N
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 am      Reply with quote
It's really really good! I also use it as eye makeup remover.
I use nearly 6 bottles and I think I will keep buying until I discover another better result and lower price to replace, seem like too hard to be true.
supertwins

Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I love DHC Cleansing Oil
beetlebugs
5% products discount

Wed May 13, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Have bought this DHC cleansing oil last year during my trip to Japan & found this not as good as the ones from Fancl & Ponds, which i also bought when there. It just felt like the makeup is not cleansed well enough.

Will definitely not recommend.
Popcorn
5% products discount

Sat May 16, 2009 4:36 am      Reply with quote
I don't think this one is so convenient to buy.
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 7:52 am      Reply with quote
shu and DHC are both ok.But not perfect.
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
DHC deep cleaning oil is very ferfcet for me. Smile
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
you might wanna try kose cleansing oil. it works fine with me. Smile
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried traveling with the 2oz pump bottle of cleansing oil that DHC sells? I've been wondering if it leaks.
floprain

Tue May 19, 2009 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
well, it is ok with me, just like other cleaning oils...
penny1619
5% products discount

Sun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
i do not like its smell ,it do any effect on my face
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:15 am      Reply with quote
oil good for dry n sensitive skin? just love its lip balm
mayhua
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 am      Reply with quote
i swear by this product. been using it for a few years and i like the price but its not available in singapore. have to ask a friend to bring back from japan
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |