Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
New Puppies!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I just had to "announce" the birth of two girls and one boy ... puppies! Laughing

This litter is out of our smallest girl ... Tatters ... who weighs in around 5 lbs when not pregnant.

The "sire" is our own Pokey ... but he's not allowed to see the pups ... yet. Laughing

Mom and pups are doing well. Very Happy

We've bred for years, but most of our dogs are now too old to breed. I only have a couple of girls left of "breeding age" ... and we hadn't had a litter for about 18 months ... and that was a Tatters/Pokey litter as well!... Shock

At any rate, there were no problems with delivery ... Mom and the pups are doing well ... Smile

Of course, all the other dogs want to see the pups ... [they all adore puppies] ... and our Elsie seems to think that she should really go into the whelping room [nursery] to ensure that Tatters' is doing everything right. Tatters seems to object to this attitude ... but Elsie keeps trying to convince me that she really should just pop in to lend a paw ... Laughing

I'd post pictures ... but haven't taken any yet!

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Mary! I can't wait to see pics of your new born puppies!! Very Happy
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote

What kind of puppies? And how dare you post about them without pictures for us to fawn over!? Off to the corner with you!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations!! Oh please post pictures. Puppies are my weakness.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Awww! Puppies! Congrats and I wanna see pics! What kind, btw?!
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Aww...congrats!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, congratulations! And I too, would LOVE to see photos!! How cute they must be. Very Happy
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Please post pics Mary I'm dying to see them Very Happy
What breed are they and what are you going to do with them?
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
me too....
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
P
H
O
T
O
S

pleez

And, congratulations !!!
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Mean, mean Mary!!!! You taunt us with the word "puppies", with no photo for us to coo over! Show us the puppies!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:23 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Mary!! Can't wait to see them - I love puppies!! Drool
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Okay ... I have a photo. I had to remember to turn off the heat lamp for a few moments while taking the picture. Puppy pictures taken with the red heat lamp on look really odd! Laughing

The pups are what we call James Pocket Terriers ... sort of a miniature Jack Russell Terrier. All the bloodlines and attributes are JRT ... but they are smaller. These aren't cute little lap dogs ... they are big dogs trapped in tiny bodies!

The pups currently weigh around 3 - 4 ounces ... so not very big at all. Very Happy
Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Aw, mum looks like a strange (but very cute) cross between a Jack Russell and a Westie. Gorgeous!
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Awwwwww....Mary, they pups are precious.

Congratulations.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the pictures hpjrt. The pups are darling. Mom looks quite well for just delivering. Add more pictures as the weeks go by. I would love to see them as they grow.

I know what you mean about big dogs trapped in a little body....that is my two Scotties.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Too cute for words
Thanks for the pic Mary, keep 'em coming Very Happy
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh Mary - toooooo sweet Exclamation

Will you be passing out doggie biscuits?!
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi tsjmom,

Well ... I handed out doggie biscuits to the other dogs in the house ... as well as to Tatters herself! Laughing

Hi anya,

Will do!

Hi Winnie

Ah ... another terrier person! Laughing Either you love terriers or you hate 'em! Laughing

Hi Maria

Thanks! Very Happy

Hi majorb

Yes ... Tatters is the original "bad hair day" ... but she thinks she's bootiful! Laughing

Hi Everyone Else

Thanks for the congrats ... we're happy that the litter was all born live and that they continue to thrive. Very Happy

I'll take more pictures as they grow. By Day 14, their eyes will be open but they don't see well until Day 28 ... by Day 21 they'll be able to hear ... and by the 3 week mark ... that's when the fun begins. Laughing

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Aw, mum looks like a strange (but very cute) cross between a Jack Russell and a Westie. Gorgeous!

Hell, you'd look strange too if you just gave birth!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ah Mary - both Mom and the baby furbabies are sweet as can be.

Everytime I see puppy photos I'm so tempted. Mowgli and Chyna are growing soooooo fast - they don't have that puppy look anymore Sad (although the still behave like insane puppies). I have GOT to get a grip. Those two plus my eskie are QUITE enough!

But...... sigh
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Goodness, how adorable are those pups!!!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Adorable puppies and mommy!

Thanks for the pictures!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

What kind of puppies? And how dare you post about them without pictures for us to fawn over!? Off to the corner with you!! Laughing

thats my job! And Candy was right...off to the corner with you!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |