Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone heard of or used Acnexus?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cush
5% products discount

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have recently heard of the product, Acnexus, and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it. I am hoping to find a new product to treat my mild adult acne. I prefer organics/natural treatments but will really use whatever works consistently with the exception of hormones or Accutane. I have had some good success with a combination of Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser and the Acne Free line but would like to try something more natural, if it is also effective. Please respond if you have experience with the Acnexus product--good or bad. I would value your comments.

Thank you,
Linda

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I have not used the line you are asking about but I wanted to but my two cents in about acne free line. I am currently using the cleanser, because I was using Cetaphil and really liking it, but I felt maybe my skin needed a little bit of an acne ingredient. Can anyone who has used the whole line. (it is a three part system) speak of the line? Is the three part system worth the money? And also, I love the Acne line cleanser, but I feel like I need a small amount of (grit) in it. So I mix it with baking soda, anyone else do this with other cleansers, or can you recommend a good (grocery store) cleanser that has some acne fighting ingredients which contains some "grit". Sorry for the long post.
Wink

5% products discount

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Acne Free line for about 8 months now and it has worked pretty well for me. One drawback is that I always run out of the toner before anything else and am not able to re-purchase just one product. In fact, the only thing I have right now is the repair lotion and have been using that at bedtime after I cleanse with Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. Using the Acne Free twice per day was too drying for my skin. I'm still searching for something that will keep me clearer as I always have at least one major blemish going on. (Right now I have one starting and 3 in various stages of healing.) I bought the Acnexus that I mentioned and it came today, so I will post back in about a week and let you know how it has worked for me. I should be able to tell by then if it is showing promise. Good luck.

5% products discount

Tue May 08, 2007 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I am wondering about this product too! I just found a website... pricesexposed.org (nowww.)and in it is a section on the top rated acne products for 2007. I have no idea how reliable this is but I am always searching for something that will help my skin more. Acnexus is listed as the number two product behind Bruunhause intensive acne gel. Number 4 is Juliet's 3-step organic acne kit which also sounds very interesting. I am probably going to end up trying everything, but I'm really hoping someone has a little more information before I do that! Shock

Tue May 15, 2007 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this product for two weeks and so far I really like it. I have noticed problem areas healing nicely and less oil production over all. The key to this product is that it's so gentle yet effective that you can use it twice a day. You massage it in for two minutes and rinse, your skin feels soft and smooth. I have mild adult acne and have had issues with three step treatment over drying my skin and my skin going into oil over production due to the over drying. With this product I have only seen positive results, and with most products will see more results after three to four weeks. Oh, and a bigger plus is a little goes a long long way so you save money in the long run, as you can not buy only one of the three step treatments at a time.
batonback

Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I was just reading about it on the web as well, and I didn't find much either. Don't really trust the ebay reviews, since I saw some advertising of ebay being the place to buy it.
I have moderate acne, it seems to get worse with stress, but I have a really bad habit of picking, specially when stressed, so I've been wanting to use something that will greatly reduce the amount of acne I have, that way there won't be anything for me to pick at. So has anyone else had any success with Acnexus??
scooter111

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Every review that I've read about Acnexus seems sketchy to me. They all sound like advertisements for the product itself and not a true review, which makes me wonder if the people who are selling it are the ones really writing the reviews. I've googled Acnexus and havn't found one single review that didn't sound fake, or that didn't link you right up to Ebay. I also don't trust the Ebay feedback comments. Seems like the only face wash that has ever really worked for me is SaLac, and it's only $9-$13 a bottle.
susie38

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I believed in this product because of all the "perfect" results in some of it's testimonials. I bought this product 5 months ago and I see NO result. It only cleans the face to make it feel soft, but this is what other REGULAR products do. My acne on my forehead and on my cheeks are still the same. I wasted my money on Acnexus scrub. Don't believe in the testimonials that sound as if they found the cure! The "On the Spot" treatment that I received free, dried out my skin badly. This cannot be the result of my skin only because both my sister in laws tried it and they too saw no results.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |