Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anamay French Green Clay mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
galshiba
5% products discount

Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Its been a while since my last posting. I just had to tell everyone about Anamay French mask. It is truely wonderful. It deeply cleans your skin but never drying it out. I highly recommended it.
Leonie

Thu May 24, 2007 2:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi, where can I get the anamay mask? It is not listed on the site. Thanks
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Oh no! Not another mask that I must try....

Could you tell us more about it? Ingredients? OVerall effect on the skin?

I am tempted, so please push me over the edge. Very Happy

Lori

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, please let us know where it can be purchased. Thanks.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
The Body Deli out of California have the best masks in my opinion. If they ever come to the East Coast I want a job with them. Drool The ingredients in their products are top notch. Several high end spas use their products.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Oh Winnie. I am going to have to check them out. Do you have any specific recommendations?

Lori

Fri May 25, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I really want this mask, but I'm at Australia, and the mask is only sold in the US Sad . I've been searching online for it for a while coz I read really good reviews about it...if you type Anamay mask in the Google search engine, you will see that every single review or forum post (and I mean every) is fantastic...everyone's just gushing about it...
VMP40
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I agree there seem to be raves everywhere but I can't find a site to buy it. Did you find somewhere to order in the US, Leonie?

Also, the Body Deli looks totally awesome, I am definitely going to order from them.
Leonie

Fri May 25, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Apparently there's a site beautyops. com which is the exclusive seller of it, but I'm not sure how update that site is though. They only deliver to the US and Canada, but not to Australia Sad and they did not reply to my email.
VMP40
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I took the plunge and ordered it from a site called beautyops.com (shipping is only $6 in US). I will let you know how it is once it arrives.
Leonie

Fri May 25, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Ok sweet. What's the best airmail to use from the US to Australia? USPS? If it's really good, I'll ask a friend to send it over to me.
VMP40
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Leonie wrote:
Ok sweet. What's the best airmail to use from the US to Australia? USPS? If it's really good, I'll ask a friend to send it over to me.

I will let you know how it is once it arrives. Should be here in a few days.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
do not have buy something from beautyops. com, who have ever buy something from it? is it trustful?
VMP40
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I got my order of this and I LOVE it.

I have never really reviewed a product on the forum but this mask gets a rave. It felt so good putting it on and it cleaned my pores like nothing else. I use the OCM every other day and have tried Beyond Belief Nose Peel and never had the results I had with this mask.

My face was a bit red immediately after washing the mask off but I went right to bed and when I woke up there was absolutely no redness. Just super smooth skin.
Jessica71

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
oh yesI've also used Anamay for a while and it's one of my favorite products (in my bevy of beauty products!) Actually I have a $5 off "friends and family" link from them that I would post here, but I'm new and don't know if posting a link is against the rules?? anyway, agreed with above, this is a fave
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I'm not into French masque. However, I used the ones "made in Canada" and it worked. I guess it all depends if your skin likes it or not?

galshiba wrote:
Hi everyone. Its been a while since my last posting. I just had to tell everyone about Anamay French mask. It is truely wonderful. It deeply cleans your skin but never drying it out. I highly recommended it.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Removed...posted in wrong thread. So sorry.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |