Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
valmont, Lp, cellcosmet i used
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
i'm now using valmont and cellcosmet.

valmomt:
Water Falls, good *****
EXPRESS WHITE LOTION, *****
Bio-Cellular, Regenera I, ****, these two together is not as good as cellcosmet preventive cream.
24 Hour Cream, **, no use, only oil
Renewing Pack ****** best, i like it very much
eye Contour, ***, just so so, i think it's beyyer to younger
Cyto complex e, Cyto complex ej, ***, i don't think these two is better than Regenera I, but the price is much more than Regenera I.
L'Elixir Des Glaciers Vos Yeux, ***, in fact, it has no inflect on me.

and cellcosmet:
Purifying Gel, ***
Active Tonic Lotion, ***
Exfoliate Dual Action, *****, very good, very tiny
Activator Gel,****
Elasto-Collagen Lighting, *****
Ultra Vital. ******, excellent
Preventive Cream, this one i use cabin size, better than Regenera I
Eye Contour Cream, *****
Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel, ***** , it's more like LP Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex, but it's better than LP one.

lp
Skin Caviar Revitalizing Eye Mask, ****, maybe i'm too young? i don't like the firming felling, too firming.
Cellular Luxe Lip Treatment SPF 15, **, bad smell, no result
Cellular Radiance Eye Cream, **, expensive one, but no result to my dark circle, and i have not used out a whole bottle for it's bad.
Cellular Eye Contour Cream, ****, good, but cellcosmet better
Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex, ****, the same to eye contour
Skin Caviar Luxe Cream, ***, i don't like the feeling.
the LP like to use some flash inside, i don't kow how to experss it, but it give me a false feeling, too bad.
now i throw out all lp.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:13 am      Reply with quote
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU USE THAT ALL TOGETHER ???

AND THEN, HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHICH ONE WORKS OR NOT ???
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Wow! That all must have cost you a small fortune!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
wow! you are a rich woman!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
What an interesting way to lay out your review. I agree with others with respect to how did you do your assessment?
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:34 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing!Queenmary
Smile Could you Please introduce your skin type and age?
I plan to order Valmont awf III,and preferr Swiss brand.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for this kind of review, it's really helpful, I'm struggling between Valmont and Cellcosmet now.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
Thank you so much for this kind of review, it's really helpful, I'm struggling between Valmont and Cellcosmet now.

What exactly, which part of the review did you find helpful ?
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I find the review very helpful because each product was listed with a mini review but there was also the comparison of all 3 brands.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU USE THAT ALL TOGETHER ???

AND THEN, HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHICH ONE WORKS OR NOT ???

oh, i'm not use all together, it's from last year to now.

first, the feeling on my skin, i think my skin can tell me which one she like best. and the result, i can see on my skin obviously.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:

no, but i like to buy skincare.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
beautydream wrote:
Thanks for your sharing!Queenmary
Smile Could you Please introduce your skin type and age?
I plan to order Valmont awf III,and preferr Swiss brand.

i'm 36, normal to dry, live in chongqing, china.

i think different place, different skincare. for some place dry and some wet, some cold some hot.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:

in my feeling, better get some sample first.

but the cellcosmet really give me a surprise feeling, very surprise.
in fact, before i try it, i like valmont Bio-Cellular and Regenera I very much, and i don't think it can be better than these two together. but it really give me a big surprise, my skin looks better when i use preventive cream, and it's only one cream, better than valmont serum+cream.

but i will try valmont Bio-Regenetic+Regenetic.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I just know this is not going to be a very popular comment but here goes!

I am a very new member on this forum and have enjoyed all the wonderful comments on reviews of several products, some I have never heard of and some I have been interested in trying.

I certainly don't know anyone who has been able to try all these products and take the time to post her thoughts on all of them.

I am amazed at how rude some of the comments have been towards her, as in posting in capitals and then questioning the opinion of another poster who found the review helpful.

Not to mention the comment about her financial status.

I am just curious why this poster deserved these comments am I missing something here?

queenmary thank you once again for taking the time to post your thoughts on all these products!
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
mishie,
I made the comment "Wow! That all must have cost you a small fortune!"
I was just making an observation, and I certainly didn't intend to be rude.
I do, however, want to apologize to you, queenmary if my comment offended you.
I appreciate you taking the time to post your reviews of these products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
meggiequn wrote:

in my feeling, better get some sample first.

but the cellcosmet really give me a surprise feeling, very surprise.
in fact, before i try it, i like valmont Bio-Cellular and Regenera I very much, and i don't think it can be better than these two together. but it really give me a big surprise, my skin looks better when i use preventive cream, and it's only one cream, better than valmont serum+cream.

but i will try valmont Bio-Regenetic+Regenetic.

I'm using Bio-cellular + Regenera I now, they're not bad, but I don't see much difference, and I tried Bio-regenetic+ regenetic, I don't think they're as good as bio-cellular+regenera I, just for your reference. Now I want to change to cellcosmet, but I'll start with the sensitive line, then move to the preventive, how do you think? By the way, you're right, for cellcosmet, only cream, the routine becomes so simple without serum.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary You did surprise me again! And now I understand that it took you almost a year and a half to do your test. I think you did a fair assessment because you took the time to try one brand of product and gave it the chance to work. I always say that you should give a new product at least three months to see how it is working for your skin.

What is also making me smile Smile is the fact that you found Cellcosmet to feel the best! I am a fan of Cellcosmet and your review may have saved me some money by not trying some of Valmont or LP. Thank you Very Happy
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:

I'm using Bio-cellular + Regenera I now, they're not bad, but I don't see much difference, and I tried Bio-regenetic+ regenetic, I don't think they're as good as bio-cellular+regenera I, just for your reference. Now I want to change to cellcosmet, but I'll start with the sensitive line, then move to the preventive, how do you think? By the way, you're right, for cellcosmet, only cream, the routine becomes so simple without serum.

how old r u?
i think maybe u needn't start with sensitive, u have already use cellular product, if u r not sensitive skin, u may start with preventive.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
helenzwl wrote:

i'm interested in valmont, your reviews is useful for me! can you tell me your skintype?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
queenmary wrote:
helenzwl wrote:

i'm interested in valmont, your reviews is useful for me! can you tell me your skintype?

i'm 36, normal to dry

EDS has sample set of cellcosmet, u may try. and valmont also has very good products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 10:45 am      Reply with quote
you have the same skin type with me!
thanks for your information!
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi, did you try to use any Valmont Serum with any Cellcosmet moisturizer together?

Thanks!
poolean
5% products discount

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks queenmary for your review, I may try some samples when I order next time.. I am more interesting in eye cream and Preventive Cream
maxlau@msn.com

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone!
My name is Laurie and I am brand spanking new to this most interesting and informative sights! Like I am sure of all of are--I guess you could classify me as a skin care junkie--I just really enjoy trying out different products. So I would love to share all my experiences with you and hopefully save you alot of time and money (not to mention postage). I am currently trying SKINCELL and DR. Brandt Contour Effects. I will let you know what I think soon. Bye.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
maxlau@msn.com wrote:
Hello everyone!
My name is Laurie and I am brand spanking new to this most interesting and informative sights! Like I am sure of all of are--I guess you could classify me as a skin care junkie--I just really enjoy trying out different products. So I would love to share all my experiences with you and hopefully save you alot of time and money (not to mention postage). I am currently trying SKINCELL and DR. Brandt Contour Effects. I will let you know what I think soon. Bye.

Welcome! Very Happy I look forward to reading your views and experiences.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |