Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
intensive eyelash tint
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the 1000 hours lash tint in black. It's just OK. Has anyone tried Intensive? (I found out they use this in a salon near me).

I'm also curious as to the difference between Swiss O Par Professional and otherwise.

Any experience with blue black vs. black color.

Thank you for any input.

Amy
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:32 am      Reply with quote
I've only ever tried the blue/black and found that to be absolutely perfect. Others seem to have found the plain black to be a little insipid for lashes, and prefer the blue/black instead.
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Which brand do you use?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:43 am      Reply with quote
nyamyj wrote:
Which brand do you use?

The 1000 Hours one.
galtx
5% products discount

Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
My eyelashes are naturally black, and I have had good results from the 1000 hours last tint in blue/black, although I haven't tried the black.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Great, I just ordered the blue/black 1000 hours. I had the black and that just wasn't cutting it. Can't wait to try it out.

thanks ladies!

Amy
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I think you'll be happier with the blue/black. I've been wanting to try the swiss o par in their blue/black just because it seems easier to obtain.

kimberly
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried swiss o' par.. there's only 2 colors bown & black. I got both. The brown doesn't even look brown, it looks like soft black or something!! I use the black on my eyelashes and I'm happy with it. I'm going to try 1000hr next.
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I only saw the Swiss O Par in black or brown. The professional Swiss O Par comes in blue/black. On Ebay the seller suggested I buy the home kit (which I only saw in black or brown). Where do you get the Swiss O Par?
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine on ebay. Smile But I also found a site that carries both the brown & black.. http://www.swissdyekit.com/KIT.html
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:28 am      Reply with quote
nyamyj wrote:
Great, I just ordered the blue/black 1000 hours. I had the black and that just wasn't cutting it. Can't wait to try it out.

thanks ladies!

Amy

Good luck, Amy. Let us know what you think once you've tried it. I think you'll definitely see a difference.
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Will do! Very Happy
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Will do! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |