Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Zenbiotic - Love it but am worried about oxygen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Marlias

Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Zenbiotic line, all of the products!! The ingredient lists are all natural and products are fantastic. I've been reading about the use of oxygen, etc. and am worried about the aging effects of using oxygen products over an extended period of time. Is Zenbiotic really all natural and is it safe to use for an extended period of time? If not, what are some similar product lines without the damaging effects of oxygen? The Zenbiotic line works so great on my skin and clears it up while keeping it hydrated. My skin typically is clogged with blackheads and dry and the Zenbiotic products work perfectly for me. I've read many of the posts on EDS about oxygen products but am still unclear of the potential damaging effects.

Thanks so much!!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Marlias! Aren't the ZB products great? I honestly don't think you need to worry about long-term problems with the oxygen--- the ingredients and technologies used by Zenbiotic are very different from the ingredients in the oxygen products that have raised red flags with some people. I also agree that the health of your skin is a better barometer than anything. When I started using ZB products, I had really done serious damage to my skin using too-rich products, and pretty much every pore on my face was clogged!!! However, the ZB products really helped re-balance my skin and get me well on my way to unclogged pores. I say if it's working for you, by all means, keep it up! Which ZB products are you using, BTW?

Wed May 02, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much! I appreciate the info!

I started with the Foundation Pack and I'm using the Face & Body Cleanser, OxyToner, Phyto Moisturizer, Cell Renewal Serum, Synergy Serum, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Milk and Sunscreen.

I love all of their products, they work so well!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of negative effects of oxygen products? Can you elaborate?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
there was a thread with a debate about this a while ago, I think there was a big difference highlighted between Oxidation and Oxygenation which sometimes can be a thin and difficult line to distinguish. Most products use chemical carriers which release oxygen on the skin, most commonly it is hydrogen peroxide, though the substance in PSF's 02 serum is a chemical which is also used intravenously in medicine and has excellent results.

There are many studies (if you search on Pubmed) about how exposure to oxygen in a stabilised form will actually extend the life of cells - this is one of the reasons I am an advocate of increased oxygenation as well.

As far as I know from my own results, ZB do not use any "chemicals" to create the effect of oxygen enrichment, it is done via charged/magnetised water which is a method that Robert from ZB does not actually elaborate on for privacy reasons.

As for the negative effects of oxygen, there are common pimple treatments that use benzyl peroxide which act as an oxidating agent and kill off bacteria which gives the effect of reducing inflammation but many people also experience dryness and irritation which is a sign that the oxidation is affecting healthy skin as well.

HTH
BYRG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'd think you'd be more concerned with the super high PH of the Zenbiotic line then the oxygenation. Although I guess the oxygenation is part of what makes the PH so high in the first place. I'm still confused about that. Everyone says that high PH is so bad, yet their products are high PH and seem to work so well for so many people.

I tried the starter foundation pack a long time ago and didn't remember how well I liked it or not. I just got a couple samples of the rinseless cleanser and the oxytoner. I was really surprised the first time I used the rinseless cleanser how much dirt came off on my pad. I wasn't expecting it to work that well. I'm thinking of combining it with the OCM and using it to remove the access oil and traces left after rinsing it off. I'm glad to hear that someone likes their shampoo and conditioner as I've been wanting to get those. Smile
Marlias

Wed May 02, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for all of the responses!

Is it safe to say that based on all of the research the Zenbiotic products can be used long-term with no damaging effects?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Marlias wrote:
Thanks so much for all of the responses!

Is it safe to say that based on all of the research the Zenbiotic products can be used long-term with no damaging effects?

Hi again Marlias! Yes, like I said before, I think that Zenbiotic products are very good for skin, and I feel very confident that they can be used long term with no damaging effects. On the contrary, I think it's a very effective way to nourish your skin. I'm glad to hear that someone else is using the Body Milk--- don't you just love it? When I use it, it feels like I'm applying a luxurious anti-aging serum all over my body.

BYRG, I'm totally with you on the Rinseless Cleanser. When I first got it I thought to myself "Rinseless???? This isn't going to do anything!!" Then I was totally shocked by how clean my skin was after I used it. Now it's my favorite Zenbiotic product!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |