Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone tried Imju Fiberwig mascara?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
It is at Sephora, supposed to be from a japan company and supposed to make your lashes look "false". Just curious if anyone has tried this yet or not!
saladgirl
5% products discount

Tue May 01, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Yes..I bought it from Sephora for over $20 (can't remember exactly how much), but someone on the forum wrote that you could get it on sasa.com for $12. Anyway, I really like it. It has some sort of artificial fibers in it which lengthen lashes, but it looks very natural. The thing I like about it is that it doesn't clump my lashes together...and it doesn't flake off during the day. I am able to remove it easily with just warm water and a towel.

You may want to do a forum search because it has gotten some mixed reviews. I have a hard time with mascara clumping and have found this one and Origins Fringe Benefits to be the best for me.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I also recommend Origin's Beyond the fringe, especially their eyelash primer, which is really good.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I used this mascara before. It is nice. It lentghen your eyelashes, but does not make it too exaggerating and it does not smudge.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone. I think I will try this!
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
When I first started using fiberwig I really liked it but it went bad fast. I can't even try to use it anymore. I always make sure to close it tight so it won't dry out. I don't know what happened to it. I looked like a kid playing with moms makeup yesturday...what a mess. I didn't even have any "back up" mascara. I went and bought benefits bad lash and I'm also going to pick up too face lash injections just in case I don't like the bad lash.
Gemstar
5% products discount

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mascara! Gives me the lashes that I don't have and doesn't smudge, or irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). The fibers also stay put, I've tried other mascaras with fibers and always end up with little black hairs all over my face as the day wears on, not a good look lol...

However I do have to agree with vegas gal that it does dries out too fast, other then that I can't fault it. I purchase online from Sasa and for the price, I don't mind having to change it every 3 months since thats how frequently you're suppose to do it anyway. Smile
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Mine didn't even come close to lasting 3 months. It lasted about 1 1/2 months. It worked great for a time but then..what a mess. Maybe I got a bad batch.
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this from sasa but found that it is not as great as it claims. It does not clump but too light to make an impact on the volume and lengthening of lashes especially if one does not have thick long lashes. And I find that it is difficult to apply cos it doesn't seem to coat on the lashes. I have put it aside now.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have this mascara and really like it (though not as much as Kiss Kiss). I bought it because it removes with just water and in in little "wormies" (like Kiss Kiss) and is one of the few brands that is readily available in brown here in Japan.

Here it sells for around 1200 yen (um, about US$10.50).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I purchased this from Sephora a few months ago. It is O.K., nothing special IMHO.
I much prefer Lancome's or YSL's mascaras to this one. Very Happy
Carzie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the third tube of this product. I think this product is great! Smile Long lasting and can be easily removed by warm water. I can't find another mascara that can be cleaned so easily and doesn't smudge.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:41 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this mascara for mths and i just LOVE it!

I am still using the first tube which i bought 4 mths ago... been using it almost everyday (except weekends). not until recently have i noticed that it's turned a bit too dry to use now. Will definitely get another tube!!

and FYI, i bot it from Sasa for around $12.
makeupfiend
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I was one of the unlucky ones that this mascara didn't work for! It clumped like crazy, even if I used an eyelash comb. The little fibers tended to flake off on my face during the day and they also made my lashes look spidery - not a good look all around. My favorite mascara is Shu Uemura Fiber Extension - it does a fantastic job of lengthening and thickening, holds a curl really well and doesn't smudge or flake!
Sangria1269
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:25 am      Reply with quote
I just bought it off ebay for 6 bucks. Seems to work, no smudges.

5% products discount

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using this mascara and I think it works pretty well. The fibers don't shed at all. My only gripe is that you have to load it on if you have thin, sparse lashes. It kind of reminds me of Maybelline XXL Volume+Length mascara, but the brush is so much better and you don't feel like your eyelashes are falling out. Washing it off is a breeze, no makeup remover necessary, and for a non waterproof mascara that doesn't smudge I'd say that makes it better than average.

5% products discount

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
wow, i'm the odd ball here. it flaked off for me and i was constantly blinking while wearing it. cus it irritated my eyes
happygal07
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Didnt like this at all. Flaked off, dried out in 2 months. SO many better mascaras out the IMO!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |