Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Creme - Rave!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Did anyone notice an improvement to dark circles under their eyes or is this more of a fine line moisturizing treatment eye cream?
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Its really is a moisturizing eyecream. For dark circles, maybe Eye Bright from Cellular Skin RX (here at EDS).

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
CrazyForClooney wrote:
Its really is a moisturizing eyecream. For dark circles, maybe Eye Bright from Cellular Skin RX (here at EDS).

Thanks I'll look into that one.
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
CrazyForClooney,

Do you think this eye cream would work well along with the Eye Bright serum since I've read that the serum can be a tad drying?
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I started using Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye creme in December. It's really nice. I have very sensitive skin and have no problem with this cream. It moisturises and softens the eye wrinkles I apply it under my eyes a.m and p.m. I can apply makeup on top without greasy problems later in day. (no mascara smears or makeup in creases). It is very light, natural with such a light scent , I actually consider it unscented. You need such a small amount it is going to last forever. Silky and smooth. Love it! Very Happy
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
This is an excellent, not overly rich, eye cream. Does not give me milia. I use it at night mainly because during the day I mainly use OSEA Eyes and lips around my eyes. If I hadn't discovered the latter, I would probably wear the Juara day and night.
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this eye cream off and on since the end of summer. I did notice about a month ago that the smell changed slightly and that it stung a little bit. To be honest, I have never noticed a product change like that (possibly off), in about 6 months.
cawl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone comment on the 100% pure caffeine eye cream compared to the Juara one? Thanks!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:37 am      Reply with quote
i really want to try this and been thinking about it......but are you saying that the product goes of quickly? how long you had yours for? what is the expiry date?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'd like to know if this cream will help with puffiness?
I've just got contact lenses and would want something to really de-puff my eye area Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I will definetly try this for the dry winter months ahead!
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone use other product of this line, I am so interest
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
This eye cream will be my next order with EDS, thanks.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
i have puffy eyes and dark circles cause i been sleeeping late lately Embarassed but then i try to also catch up with sleep by sleeping 7-8 hours....although its not the same as sleeping early and getting ur 8 hours. Anyway i been using this eye cream only.........it doesnt actually you know prevent those dark circles and puffy eyes cause other wise my area wouldnt be looking so bad Confused I mean this is nice not to rich doesnt give milia and like any other eye cream but this no miracle product if you know what i mean!....its jsut like any eye moisturizer without being too rich!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
This eyecream reminds me a lot of the PSF eye cream--very pleasant but no miracle product. I'm not sure that there can be a miracle product for the eye area--it's so delicate that the "big guns" might be too harsh there.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 am      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
This eyecream reminds me a lot of the PSF eye cream--very pleasant but no miracle product. I'm not sure that there can be a miracle product for the eye area--it's so delicate that the "big guns" might be too harsh there.

are you referring to the PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Ohhhh I think you sold me on this.

The price is actually pretty good, too - and I love the same - sweet tea, lol. I'll probably get hungry everytime i use it.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
For the price the eye cream is pretty good. I also like their rice cleanser very much. It cleanses well but doesn't feel stripping. Great Value!
aarietta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. I love how you said they feel like velvet now, haha. Whenever i put foundation on my bags, they look very dry and starts to crease a little.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to say that I saw Juara at the shopping channel a while back (www.theshoppingchannel.ca) and I was hesitant at first, though most of the ingredients are naturals.

However, recently I received a sample from EDS regarding Juara Sweet Black Tea eye cream and I must say that I am quite happy with it. I've used soooooo many eye cream and this one is good for me. Not only it is creamy, it glides so easily, it really felt so velvety. The price is also reasonable.

The only thing is that it has an expiry date of approx. 4-5 months only. I would have preferred to stretch this further but I doubt it if I can stretch the usage with an expiry date of this year 2012. I don't like using products after the expiry date, not for me anyway.

Now, because I myself felt it was great value, I am looking again at Juara of some other types to buy. I find, if it is with natural ingredients, my skin will definitely love this Juara range.

I recommend this too if anyone will want to try it.
cali1979
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:22 am      Reply with quote
I know it's one of the most famous products. And I also want to try it.Thanks for your review.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Haven't try for any Juara product before but I'm so interesting to try this eye cream
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |