Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Payot Supreme Jeunesse Nuit (Night) (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Mask (50 ml)
I don't age here on EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I just noticed on my info at the bottom of my posts that I seem to be errr... holding steady at "42".

So, that means when I'm 95 and decrepid, I can still post here and have everyone thinking I'm still a spring chicken.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Ah - the internet - where you can be anything you want to be!!

Personally - I'd like to be 22 and in Kauai... Hey!! A girl can dream! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I recently had an attack of some sort and updated my sig line from early 40's to mid 40's. I don't know what came over me.
I'm with Candy I liked being 22 no more teenage angst and thinking I was always going to have flawless in place skin & body.
Och well!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
The level of confidence and sense of humour that is obvious among all three of you is sexier that any teenager will ever be! There is something so HOT about confident women in their 40's (so says Mr. pudoodles)
pudoodles
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm, me thinks me likes Mr. Pudoodles Laughing does he go :::THUD::: too?? (ROFLMAO - I laugh out loud whenever you post that!!)

Pudoodles wrote:
The level of confidence and sense of humour that is obvious among all three of you is sexier that any teenager will ever be! There is something so HOT about confident women in their 40's (so says Mr. pudoodles)
pudoodles

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I recently had an attack of some sort and updated my sig line from early 40's to mid 40's. I don't know what came over me.
I'm with Candy I liked being 22 no more teenage angst and thinking I was always going to have flawless in place skin & body.
Och well!

Have you gone mad, child? Why would you do such a thing? So is 44 mid-forties? As, alas, I turned just that a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I'll change my info...grumble....don't want to tho....stomps foot

At 22 I was planning my next trip with my girlfriends. Somehow we always had the money to go to some exotic place twice a year. I was tanned, toned, and rockin' the curly perm! Laughing (gotta love the 80's decade!)

Very Happy Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
good then... forever young
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

Me thinks me loves Mr. Puds.....
You too Mrs. Puds....What a lovely thing to say.

xoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
Hmmm, me thinks me likes Mr. Pudoodles Laughing does he go :::THUD::: too?? (ROFLMAO - I laugh out loud whenever you post that!!)

Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

OMG, Candy - I didn't even see your post and we wrote just about the same thing about Puds the man!!! I love the "Thud" too! Cracks me up every time.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes he does! Laughing But don't you think it is true?! I think that many post-40 women are more forgiving (in terms of who they are) and start to love themselves more easily...warts and all....I think it is "all in the eyes"...Don't you agree?....There are some people with a traditionally A+ figure and all the supposed "right moves" who are about as sexy as a doorknob...then there are those deliciously imperfect people who can pull on old jeans, a t-shirt and hightops and exude endless sex appeal...Anyways, blah, blah, blah...I just think we're all SUPER HOT and am inspired whenever I hit this forum.
Pudoodles
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
God I was a basketcase when I was 22. I'm definitely hotter now.

I mean.... just look at that butt !!!

Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Warped minds think alike.... Laughing

Mariav wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

OMG, Candy - I didn't even see your post and we wrote just about the same thing about Puds the man!!! I love the "Thud" too! Cracks me up every time.

Maria Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

[b]

Awww.....it figures, Katee, that your butt has no cellulite. Have you no flaws at all, woman? Laughing

xoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I compromised and updated my profile. At the author's discretion, I may choose to change it at any time and make myself any age I want.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 7:09 pm      Reply with quote

Mariav wrote:
Okay, I compromised and updated my profile. At the author's discretion, I may choose to change it at any time and make myself any age I want.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
katee wrote:

I think I'd call that outfit a FLAW!!! just look at those shoes!

[b]

Awww.....it figures, Katee, that your butt has no cellulite. Have you no flaws at all, woman? Laughing

xoMaria
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

you are too young! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 12:10 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
loopylori wrote:
Och well!

Have you gone mad, child? Why would you do such a thing? So is 44 mid-forties? As, alas, I turned just that a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I'll change my info...grumble....don't want to tho....stomps foot

At 22 I was planning my next trip with my girlfriends. Somehow we always had the money to go to some exotic place twice a year. I was tanned, toned, and rockin' the curly perm! Laughing (gotta love the 80's decade!)

Very Happy Maria

Yes I think I may have just about gone mad. I will whisper my age to you. I am 45. I expect I will change it again because since I hit 40 I have been counting backwards so my real age is now 35.

I think we should make Mr Pudoodles an honoury member. Mrs Pudoodles that was such a nice thing to say. I am going to remind myself of it everytime I look in the mirror and want to cry.

Katee no words for you except 'show off'

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes he does! Laughing But don't you think it is true?! I think that many post-40 women are more forgiving (in terms of who they are) and start to love themselves more easily...warts and all....I think it is "all in the eyes"...Don't you agree?....There are some people with a traditionally A+ figure and all the supposed "right moves" who are about as sexy as a doorknob...then there are those deliciously imperfect people who can pull on old jeans, a t-shirt and hightops and exude endless sex appeal...Anyways, blah, blah, blah...I just think we're all SUPER HOT and am inspired whenever I hit this forum.
Pudoodles

Exactly! It's all about the charisma, the confidence, the mojo Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 7:22 am      Reply with quote
hah... coz in virtual world, no one can see you. lol.. i m going to be in my 30s soon too! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 9:09 am      Reply with quote
If y'all don't like my outfit, well, I'm just gonna HAVE TO GO SHOPPING!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

(and Chew Toy wants to know why I love this place... HA ! )
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Mrs Pudoodles that was such a nice thing to say. I am going to remind myself of it everytime I look in the mirror and want to cry.

It is true!!! And if you feel like crying you should pull out that pic of you in the bar with that young rocker guy.....You're a little woman but I can tell that you know how to bring the house down!! (wish I had a groovy katee-emoticons to post Confused )
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

BDB The Jet Setter (3 items) Babor Skinovage PX Vita Balance Oxygen Energizing Cream (50 ml / 1.75 oz) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)