Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ice Elements on EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
It's so exciting to finally see the products on EDS. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yes indeed! No more custom worries Razz
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
I know and we can apply our forum discount. They even have my Radiance Duo. I'm so happy right now. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
That's really cool! I was using IE, but have since moved back to mostly IS Clinical (as it seems to work better for my skin and breakouts), however there are some great products in the IE line. I LOVE their Blueberry Fusion Mask ... makes you face look nearly poreless after you use it. And I'm still using their Gel Cleanser and Radiance Cleanser and Eye Cream (although I do want to try Cellcosmet next). I also still use the 2 Minute Miracle which I either love or on those days when I just can't get it to "ball up", I'm not so happy. Smile It seems to be working much better now though when I use it on a dry face in the AM before washing, so I actually would consider repurchasing now for when I want a light exfoliation (I'm using PSF MicroCrystal cream for a heavier exfoliation once a week).
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Have anyone used Ice Elements Acne Serum ?
Does it work?
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
Yes indeed! No more custom worries Razz

yes Very Happy i agree.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
eds is carrying more and more brands! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
can anyone pls fill me in regarding this product? whats the rave about product from this line and Must-Have?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
It's always great when EDS starts carrying products that some like. No RAVE for me on this product. I bought the whole line and my face was FULL, I mean full of little blisters. I don't think I had one pore not full of this clear blister like material. I returned it. My skin took nearly two months to completely clear up. I DO however love the 2 minute miracle. I only dab a little on a blemish that is drying out and has that round dry skin around it. The dead skin just rolls off without distrubing the healing process of the blemish. Don't use it on my whole face though, scared it will all blister up again.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Good News ! that we have more products to choose
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
rainbow_listic wrote:
can anyone pls fill me in regarding this product? whats the rave about product from this line and Must-Have?

My favourites from this line would have to be the Radiance Souffle and the 2 Minute Miracle.

Check out this link for the key ingredients in this line.
http://www.iceelements.com/index.html?view=category&CatID=3&sid=&cid=&tid=

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
Have anyone used Ice Elements Acne Serum ?
Does it work?

The acne serum worked for many people but just didn't work out for me. I saw a lot more results with the Souffle.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
brill to see eds selling more brands...too bad i dont like ice elements
they just dont seem to work for my skin, although its 2 min miracle gel seemed to make my skin super smooth...but their acne serum was very sticky and didnt lessen the redness of my pimples. and i was allergic to the blueberry mask, but it does smell gorgeous! i did a patch test behind my ears and within seconds, it was itching and stung my skin so had to wash it off immediately

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
This is great news for those of you in CA!

I love the acne serum... I purchase it mostly for my teen son, but I do use it myself when I need to. I have heard a lot of great feedback from the product, including from those with tweens that have acne issues that were looking for something gentle for their young skin.

Must haves, I would say the 2 minute miracle exfoliation gel and the Anti-Aging serum.... and then I would move to the creme cleanser and souffle...

The Anti-Aging serum is so hydrating with the 10% concentration of Antarcticine that those with oily skin have stated that they often get away with using the serum as their serum and moisturizer... and then use the moisturizer only once per day or on the occasions they they need it. For myself, I have dry skin and I noticed how much the AA serum did for my skin when I stopped using it at night to use a different serum (I was using the AA serum during the day and the Edelweiss serum at night)... now I use the AA serum all the time and put it over the E serum when I use that.

I have used all of the products that they have in the line and look forward to trying the new products that they are working on... A couple I have heard about are their Ice Block (sunscreen) and their Edelweiss eye cream.

I would encourage anyone with questions to consider going over to http://iceelements.com to the message board to speak with Shelly, Frankie or Brenda about the products. Shelly will go into detail on the technical issues if you like to get into that aspect of the products as she does quite a lot of research when choosing the ingredients for her products.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
brill to see eds selling more brands...too bad i dont like ice elements
they just dont seem to work for my skin, although its 2 min miracle gel seemed to make my skin super smooth...but their acne serum was very sticky and didnt lessen the redness of my pimples. and i was allergic to the blueberry mask, but it does smell gorgeous! i did a patch test behind my ears and within seconds, it was itching and stung my skin so had to wash it off immediately

I put on the blueberry fusion mask last night. Within minutes my face itched and I had stinging sensations.

I toughed it out for 10 minutes before washing it off.

When I woke up this morning there were a few red spots on my face - and I had bought a whole bottle of this mask Mad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Awwww... that is so unfortunate! It sounds like you really wanted it to work too, toughing out itching and stinging...

I can totally sympathize as I have food allergies which would translate to topical allergies. Thankfully I can use my Ice Elements!! Even the thought of being allergic is horrifying!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Yen ,Bosoxy for info,i would like to try this serum Smile
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:05 am      Reply with quote
I'm really tempted to try this because it's quite well priced, and I like the name too Laughing .
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Beti,

I am also wanting to try a couple of their new products. One is the fruit and flower melt away.

Has anyone here tried that one?

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |