Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Rave: MAC false eyelashes #7
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm the one that has not so beautiful natural eyelashes. They are non-curly and just stay straight and i have to use eyelash curler everyday. Well for those nights out with friends, i like to get glamed up and love the look of MAC false eyelashes! I've used Ardell eyelashes in the past and would pick MAC over Ardelle anyday even though it is more expensive. MAC just looks more natural and real.
It takes practice to get the hang of putting on falsies and can be really frustrating at first, but being patient is key.
I wish i knew how to put before and after pics on here, but i havent figured that part out yet Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that MAC has a really good-looking selection of lashes...How do you get them off? How long does a pair last?
Pudoodles
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
well to get them off, i just gently pull it out and it should come off... but be careful with these lashes, they are delicate so just give it a tug because they may rip if you are too rough. I just take off the glue from the lashes and put the lashes back into its case for another night to wear them. If you keep them in good shape by taking off the glue each time you take off your lashes, they should be good for at least 3 times. I wear my lashes on average about 4-5 times

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies - I like MAC lashes too, but to remove them more easily without pulling out my real lashes, I splash a bit of water on them to soften the glue.
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 12:24 am      Reply with quote
Shu uemura is also a good choice. They carry with them ranges of beautiful lashes
florli
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Snake wrote:
Shu uemura is also a good choice. They carry with them ranges of beautiful lashes

Their Lash Repair is superb!! My lashes grows visibly longer after using it for the third month
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy
I think bobbi brown's mascra is very useful, it can make your lashes curled, long and no smugging...I really love it!
Kerryshka
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
rub a little baby oil on a cotton ball over your eyelid and that eyelash glue will loosen right up.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |