Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Seeking advice for puffy eyelids
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dalmom
5% products discount

Wed May 09, 2007 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Help! Any good ideas for reducing sagging eyelid skin short of eyelift surgery? I have very good skin but when I wake up in the morning, I have puffy eyelids and there has to be something out there that can help.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not sure if this will help with ageing issues but it may help the puffiness. Sometimes the eyes get puffy because the eyes become irritated by an allergen or because the tear ducts dry a little as we get older. My optician showed me a technique that help with irritated eyes from contact lenses and since I've done it my eyes are less puffy in the morning. When you wash your face A.M & P.M get a q-tip and put it under the hot tap (make sure it is hot but not scalding)and roll it over the eye lid from the socket downwards. You can also gently hold the eyelid at the outer corner and roll the q-tip from inner corner to outer corner just above the lash line. The eyes should feel more refreshed afterwards. I discovered from an eye examination that my eyes were very dry from wearing contact lenses and I wasn't even aware of it, all knew was that they felt uncomfortable but I never guessed it was because they were dry! Since I was given moisturizing eye drops from the optician, my eyes feel a lot fresher and the whites of my eyes are white without having to resort to whitening drops.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
dalmom wrote:
Help! Any good ideas for reducing sagging eyelid skin short of eyelift surgery? I have very good skin but when I wake up in the morning, I have puffy eyelids and there has to be something out there that can help.

Floaters are due to the presence of candida in our eyes. So if indeed his floaters are caused by candida, fasting and vit A wont be enough, he will have to go through the entire healing process of candida= 1st the diet; 2nd supplements; 3rd=bowel cleanse/liver cleanse/kidney cleanse.

If he has puffy eyes, the kidneys should be addressed first. So fasting (on lemonade= water+ himalyan salt+ lemon juice) along with vit B (b50 complex) + magnesium (400 to 500mg/day + cod fish oil would be a good start.
Watch for white stuff in the toilet coming out with stools, if so you know for sure that yeast (candida) is the cause. Fasting (and the P & B bowel cleanse) are the best ways to get the yeast out.

Furthermore, sinus issues call for vitamin C = 500mg X 4/day. Candida will cause heavy damage to eyes, sinus and other tissues unless antioxydants (like vit. A, C, E, zinc, selenium and the like) are present to help drag candida and toxins out without causing damage everywhere they pass before getting eliminated.
Vit C is also great for urinary track, so he really should take some every day to prevent damages there as well.

No offense, but I feel like everyone should get down to the nitty gritty when it comes to facial muscles b/c creams are only 50%.

Here is a weblink from curezone.com that cured her saggy skin:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=152535#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=712170#i

Hope I helped!

Also buy a neti pot

Smile
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
How about some PSF Cranberry eye gel? I find it cool and refreshing, and does a great job of reducing that morning puffiness.

I'm not sure there's any "science" behind the product that will actually tighten that area, though. Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Try the Dremu Airbrush eye cream, it is very effective in reducing puffiness.
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I second the PSF Cranberry Eye Gel.

Felt the difference when I went for a short trip without bringing it along ... I found my eyelids 'drooping' these days Sad !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
do you drink much water before your sleep?
cd2004
5% products discount

Thu May 10, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
The Origins No Puffery Gel works very well for puffy eyes. For the best effect, I keep mine in the fridge and put it on my eyelids/eye area for approximately 10 minutes in the morning. This is great for calming the eyes as well when you haven't had a great night's sleep!
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:09 am      Reply with quote
I use the Origins No Puffery also. I keep it in the fridge and pop it on when my allergies have created a huge mess of puffiness. I sleep elevated, etc.. but still have the issues several times a week.

I also use DHC Eyebright, keep it in the fridge - I cannot tell much of a difference between the two except the DHC does not leave a sticky film and the NP is meant to be used as a "mask" you wash off, primarily.

I suspect most eye gels would do the same thing straight from the fridge and it may be the coolness that is helping!!

I know that teabags will also help - I guess you could wet some, put them in the fridge and have a double whammy! The caffeine in them helps.

Deb
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Also depends how you are sleeping i read about this somewhere something about sleeping on a proper pillow rather then a flat one i.e. head slightly raised but this may not be the cause of your problem dunno hmm
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
I hope this would help.
I'd recommend more sleep and drink lots of water.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |