Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Well Naturally Supplier - Any reviews?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience purchasing from "Well Naturally". I have been browsing their site for years and am really impressed with their wide selection of organic and wildcrafted herbs and spices. I'm just wondering if anyone has any reviews to share whether good or bad.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 1:02 am      Reply with quote
I've never bought from them personally, but did request samples from them in the past (didn't work out) and they are amazing and very nice to deal with.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

if you search well naturally on this forum I posted a thread about this horrible horrible company - mainly the proprietor mary robinson, not that she has any sense of proprietorship. since then another unlucky victim who did not find my thread soon enough also placed a large order from her and never received any replies unless threatened. the other person contacted me because he had no luck from even threatening emails.

basically i placed two large orders, she sent half of the first then did not send any of the rest. she has set up a site that lists seemingly many good extracts but has only the common (cheap) ones in stock.

i emailed her constantly for months and she only replied until i threatened to complain to the BBB (which she has already received a complain).
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies. I've also received a private PM warning me about this company and checked out the many complaints listed on the BBB. Think I'll be staying away for sure. I found another great organic and wildcrafted herb supplier in Toronto which is great as I can pick up my orders and don't have to worry about not getting my items. And they have very reasonable prices. Especially for buisness owners.

Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I ordered a product from Well Naturally about 1 1/2 month ago and I received it only yesterday. I sent them an e-mail, I got no replies. I called and the owner told meshe would call me back but never did. At least I had my product after ages! I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm looking for another supplier in Canada, could you help me please.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Breethzy wrote:
I ordered a product from Well Naturally about 1 1/2 month ago and I received it only yesterday. I sent them an e-mail, I got no replies. I called and the owner told meshe would call me back but never did. At least I had my product after ages! I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm looking for another supplier in Canada, could you help me please.

What products are you looking for? I'm sure a few of us could suggest a supplier if we knew what you needed.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
It depends upon what it is you want. I've had wonderful service from Scent Sanctuary. I think they are in or near London, Ontario ... and I usually get stuff within a day or two.

Their stuff is very high quality ... and they are lovely to deal with.

http://www.scentsanctuary.ca

They don't have everything ... but they may be of help to you.

Mary

Fri May 25, 2007 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for good quality oil (jojoba, essential oils)at a fair price. I live in Montreal and I don't know any supplier that sells to the public. I don't want to order from the U.S cause there are too many additional fees. Confused

Thanks for the link. I'll give it a look.

Take care
Breethzy

Fri May 25, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you hpjrt. the site is great! Very Happy I can buy 2 lb of caastor oil w/ the money I was about to spend localy.
Razz
Only one thing missing. does anyone knows where I can find good emu oil at a good price?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |