Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Another product like Jan Marini and Revitalash...Stronger???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I was doing my daily research on JM and RL and I came across reviews for Massive Lash by INTUIT
Beauty. It sais it has the same compounds as RL and JM but works better and faster? Shock

Have you heard of it? Used it? I am not just yet because it is just too new, and I will only buy something that I can see a lot of reviews on, but it is certainly something to keep our eyes on. Cool
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm. Interesting. It's on Ebay as well.
Charmaine
5% products discount

Fri May 18, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
There's no where that I see that says it's better than RL or JM... only cheaper with a 90 day money-back gaurantee. I had back luck with RL, wonder if I should try massive lash.. Confused
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Charmaine wrote:
There's no where that I see that says it's better than RL or JM... only cheaper with a 90 day money-back gaurantee. I had back luck with RL, wonder if I should try massive lash.. Confused

I just read it as well, I don't see those claims either Rolling Eyes Confused ! Makes one wonder ......I'd personally stick with the known brands, your not saving that much (meaning your still spending $100, and with eds discounts..wheres the big save) and at least you do know where it came from, after all it is going around your eyes.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Here is where I read it:
http://community.myfoxla.com/blogs/Diva-n-HB/2007/05/15/The_worlds_greatest_skincare_MASSIVE_LASH

Like I said, I am not buying it because there is not enough to go on. I just thought it was an interesting find. But it sais it is cheaper, but that really is not the case. I mean, on ebay it is actually more expensive than RL. For that price I will not be a guinea pig.

I actually will be ordering the Jan Marini eyelash. From looking at all the reviews my gut feeling is telling me to go with JM over RL. But we shall see in a few weeks.LOL Wink

But hey if anyone has tried the ML please post here with your results. I would like to know if this is a legit product.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like spam. That person joined the day they posted that thing..
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie, what does it make you wonder? I am not following?

Pippi Confused
Ch79
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with edenfield. That poster sounds like an advertisement.

Just read the first line - "How many of you are sick and tired of wasting your hard earned money on lies? I know I am."

Please. That's like the start of every infomercial.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yep,it's probably spam. Rolling Eyes
I found someone posting about it on the makemeheal message board. And they were spamming it big time on a JM thread. Uggghhhhhhh! Embarassed

Oh well, I guess if it does work, we will hear genuine reviews later on.

Pips Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
All the Intuit Beauty sales people are called diva's. That is what she named herself on that post. I am sure she sells the stuff! I tried some of their things in the past, I had no miracles like they claim!
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Not sure if the product works but there was a new story on the product.

http://www.kvue.com/news/ochoa/stories/061107kvuelash-mm.3a7ed954.html
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:29 am      Reply with quote
I think the biggest turn off for me is the packaging. LOL

It looks like it is made for a teenager. Confused

Also, where are the "Real" people reviews? I see lots and lots of spamming for this product but no real reviews good or bad.

I will stick with my JM for now.
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
So from that article above, Massive Lash admits to using the ingredient used for glaucoma patients that was the big controversy with JM. I remember a lot of debate on whether or not that was the secret JM ingredient, but it was never revealed to my knowledge. If Massive Lash contains that ingredient, I would think it WOULD actually work, since that ingredient is proven to have an effect on lashes. That being said, I am still afraid to use Massive Lash because it is so new. But I have been using RL for about a month now without any action. My old formula JM was about to run out so I bought RL next. Still waiting for it to work...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |