Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone used Vivier serum 10
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lola33
5% products discount

Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I got this product as a free gift with my order. Can anyone tell me how do you use it and what is it for? Thanks.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
This is their Vitamic C serum. I had ordered the Vivier 20% Serum and received the 10 as a sample as well.

Here's the link to the EDS page that sells this product. You'll find some information there as well about what the product does.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/vivier-vitamin-c-ids-high-p_673.htm

I use mine (the 20%) everyday in the morning before I put on my moisturizer.

HTH! Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
If you never used a vitamin C before, you may want to start slowly. Start with once a week application, then every 4 days, then ever 3 days and so on.

I've started with 5% and moved my way up to 20%.

Here is my review on the 20%.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=179550#179550
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
It's a vitamin c serum with 10% vit c for anti-oxidant purposes. I've used it before and it has a nice finish but could not stand the smell. Apply after toning and before serums or moisturiser.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I've been trying it lately. I got it as a gift and I LOVE it so far - unless I wake up in a few days with 10 zits, lol.
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this and actually loved the smell...but it gave me contact dermatitis afer a week or so...and twice more when i stopped and tried using it again.

PSF didn't do this to me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I love this. I have been alternating the 10% with the Kine C for about a month. I just ordered the 20%.

I have only used Cellex C and Candy's Triple C and I like Vivier the best.
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:24 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
If you never used a vitamin C before, you may want to start slowly. Start with once a week application, then every 4 days, then ever 3 days and so on.

I've started with 5% and moved my way up to 20%.

Here is my review on the 20%.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=179550#179550

Skincare any change in your feelings about this product?
I have been using the Kine C and it's very nice but have noticed no real change, would you suggest getting the 20%??
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I want to start with vivier 5% C Serum. But it is for eye area. Can I also use it all over my face and neck?
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
vikki_cooler wrote:
I want to start with vivier 5% C Serum. But it is for eye area. Can I also use it all over my face and neck?

I'm no expert but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to put it on your face. I believe I saw some people mentioning that they put it on their faces Very Happy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
I don't see why not also, but it would be expensive but it is a safer way to start.

As for my review, I have no changes to make because it does not cause acne for me. Knowing that vitamin C was proven to be effective, I don't hesitate to continue to use it.

The only think I can confirm is that I still find that there is still a feeling that it helps firm your skin. Overall, my skin tone is good but I do still get acne every month. Vitamin C seems to help clarify my skin. Using a physical scrub like what I have recently raved about is the KIAJ. I love that also but some may not because it is strong.

I love Vivier because the shelf life is excellent and very effective. I did like ISC Super Serum but it turned colour very quickly & the strength is not that high.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to add that I did not like Vivier with vitamin C & E or something like that. I got breakouts from it.

I think I mentioned this before in my review - I thought Vivier was breaking me out when I first started, but at the medical spa, they pushed my to continue with Vivier Vitamin C 5% and just use it once a week, and so on. She said that it takes time for your skin to adjust. I found Vivier very effective and just could not believe how great my skin looked!

I still had acne problems and I gave up on that. I went to see a dermo and now that is more under control.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |