Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tha Google search thread?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
You know the thread saying how we can find info on hte forum through google. I thought it had been stickied but I can't find it Confused

TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
OK, I was going to say I have found it but then the net cradshed and I have lost it again!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Guapa -- try this:

http://www.google.co.uk/advanced_search?hl=en

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Thank you marla! I can't believe I am so rubbish!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Gaupa - you can also click on "cached" when you're doing a search...the "cached" feature gives you access to older web pages that might have been compromised during web updates/changes and all that other stuff...
Pudoodles
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
THUD
Pudoodles you are a very clever lady.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
so that's what 'cached' means.

Thank you Pudoodles Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
THUD
Pudoodles you are a very clever lady.

Hell, you cracked my ceiling there! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Loopylori and Rebelgirl, - are you making fun of me? Crying or Very sad I re-read what I wrote; I hope I didn't sound like an arse - I put cached in quotations because I wanted to be very specific...Now I'm over-explaining myself, aren't I? I better just stop...Geez..I think I'm developing Charlie Brown syndrome.. Confused
pudoodles
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Loopylori and Rebelgirl, - are you making fun of me? Crying or Very sad I re-read what I wrote; I hope I didn't sound like an arse - I put cached in quotations because I wanted to be very specific...Now I'm over-explaining myself, aren't I? I better just stop...Geez..I think I'm developing Charlie Brown syndrome.. Confused
pudoodles

Can't speak for rebelgirl, but I think loops just didn't realise. And actually I still don't ...where does it say 'cached'? Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
I went to google and keyed in "EDS Forum" in the search box. See below for what was the first result that came back in my search. Cached is obviously in bold letters (pardon the obvious - I just had to say it Smile ). The cached link will link you to old pages at EDS...SO....lets say EDS changed the website today and maybe added or deleted products or threads...If you want to access them, you might be able to get to them by clicking on the "cached" link which is where these old web pages are stored (not indefinitely though) Somehow I don't think this is going to resonate very well! Laughing )

Example of my google search result below; for some reason the cached link is not live but you can see what I'm talking about.

EDS Skin Care Forum
EDS Lounge Discuss anything that does not fit into the other forums. Relax and talk about whatever your hearts desire. Please exclude any customer support ... www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
god I'm dumb! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I learned something new too! I never even saw the "cached" there before either. Smile

That's really cool!
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Me, too! I wondered how to access old files. Learn something new everyday.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
There's a really easy way to search by just going to google.com

enter in the search terms you want followed by
site:www.essentialdayspa.com/forum

You can search ANY site this way. For example, if I want to search for Burt's Bees Baby Bee on EDS I'd enter into google:

burt's bees baby bee site:www.essentialdayspa.com/forum

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no Crying or Very sad

I honestly didn't know what cached meant and was just so happy to finally get it.

Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Thank god for smart people! Laughing

Searching has always been very hit or miss. This information will be a big help.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
pudoodles

Why would you think I was making fun. I really must be thick but I cannot see anything wrong with what you wrote and I really did appreciate it and it has helped me alot.
looky here Missy if I was making fun of you, you would be left in no doubt.

Paris Troika

Thanks to you as well (no I am not extracting the urine) I am pasting this thread so I don't forget the useful advice.

Hugs to you both.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 8:03 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
god I'm dumb! Laughing

You don't need to tell me. I realised that long ago. Rolling Eyes

THUD

Now Pudoodles GG knows I am making fun of her. Laughing

Sat May 26, 2007 8:43 am      Reply with quote
GG - This is probably the thread you're looking for: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14779

It's in the EDS Library section. HTH.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 9:05 am      Reply with quote
rofl OK, I have got the message everyone!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |