Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ACTIVIA YOGURT sooooooooooooo yummy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I got a coupon from Costco for Activia yogurt from Dannon. I saw this in the refrigerator there before and it said something about better in 2 weeks or it's free. I couldn't figure out what will happen in 2 weeks and didn't buy. Well, now with the coupon, I decided to buy it. Wow, it tastes soooo yummy, even better than Yoplait!! Both my kids LOVE it. I am so glad I bought it. I still don't know what should happen in two weeks.....maybe it's weight loss. But it sure tastes good. I never liked Dannon Yogurt before, but Activia is different. Also it got good probiotics in it.
babybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
omg, i love this stuff too...unfortunately, it's usually pretty expensive at my local market, so I've never been able to have it for 2 weeks straight.

I'll check out the costco deal. Thanks for the info!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
This stuff is really good! I bought it a while back after seeing it advertised and liked that it was supposed to have probiotics (which I don't know exacty WHAT they do, but figured they are supposed to be good for me). I should pick up some more 'cause I think having yogurt each day is healthy.
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
In two weeks, Activia yogurt is supposed to regulate your digestive system, or its free.

Now I've tried it when they were doing samples at some stores, but I'm still in love with my harvest peach yoplait, so I'm not read for a replacement, let alone giving Activia 2 weeks...maybe later though Smile.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I stumbled on Activia about a month ago and LOVE it! I've only ever bought the vanilla flavor (light version) but it's really yummy and GREAT over my blueberry granola. My bf got the regular vanilla and can't stop eating it because he said it's SO good. I have noticed that Activia has greatly helped my digestion as well. A friend at work started on Activia but has now changed to a brand called "La Yogurt" Rolling Eyes because it has the same probiotics + l.casei immuniti (sp?) which helps boost the immune system and is what Danactive promotes as it's prize ingredient. However, I haven't been able to find this brand in my stores.
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:57 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
which helps boost the immune system and is what Danactive promotes as it's prize ingredient. However, I haven't been able to find this brand in my stores.

I've actually tried Danactive continuously for a while. I honestly didn't see any difference in improvement of my immune system, but hey when your sick you take all the vit. C and other 'proven to improve your immune system' things that you can get your hands on (at least me anyways Embarassed ). It's pretty tasty and is great if your on the go in the mornings since it is a yogurt drink that you can basically down in two gulps. I've found it at all major stores including Walmarts, Sams Club, Target, etc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I bought Activia after seeing the commercials on TV....I had been VERY used to Silouette yogurt which is much lighter in texture. Holy smokes!!! I couldn't believe the difference!! The Activia made the Silouette yogurt seem like one of those "drinkable" yogurts. The Activia is SO much richer and far more thick than what I am used to. I feel much more satisfied after a serving of Activia than I ever did with the Silouette yogurt.
pudoodles
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
I love this stuff. I haven't noticed a difference with my digestive system though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
I love this stuff. I haven't noticed a difference with my digestive system though.

Were you often constipated? I get constipated easily, and sometimes can go a couple of days without. So hopefully this thing works. I also take the probiotics capsules when I remember.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, I think it costs $8.99 for 16 of them. The costco coupon was $2 off expiring 5/27. (I always wait till the last minute.)
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
By the way, I think it costs $8.99 for 16 of them. The costco coupon was $2 off expiring 5/27. (I always wait till the last minute.)

That's pricer than in Canada. I pay $6.99 CDN for 16 of them and $3.49 for the 750g container.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I recently switched to this brand. Delicious flavours and it does fill me up better than most yogurts, sometimes I add some almonds.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

That's pricer than in Canada. I pay $6.99 CDN for 16 of them and $3.49 for the 750g container.

I was wrong. I asked my son to check in the fridge to see how many there were. (I'm still at work.) He said there were 24 of them.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Maria1 wrote:
I recently switched to this brand. Delicious flavours and it does fill me up better than most yogurts, sometimes I add some almonds.

Adding almonds sounds yummy!!!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, but I'm telling you if you can get your hands on some blueberry granola with flax (found at Target stores and Central Market) it's to die for with this yogurt!

bbkgirl - I have always had major digestive problems (constipation) and I find that Activia works great to help keep me regular. My stomach did have to adjust a bit at first as my bm were a bit loose, but not bad at all.
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I went and got some activa yogurt (blueberry flavor) after I read this thread. They better be good Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Where I live Costco's Activa is cheaper even without the coupon than any store. My husband and I both love this stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
mtview wrote:
Ok, I went and got some activa yogurt (blueberry flavor) after I read this thread. They better be good Laughing

They are good. My favourite is prune. It sounds gross but it's soooh good. Drool

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
mtview wrote:

They are good. My favourite is prune. It sounds gross but it's soooh good. Drool

I am lactose intolerant but couldn't resist all the raves. I will be eating them at home with easy access to the bathroom Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
mtview wrote:
Yen wrote:
mtview wrote:

I am lactose intolerant but couldn't resist all the raves. I will be eating them at home with easy access to the bathroom Cool

lol! Laughing
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
mtview wrote:
Yen wrote:
mtview wrote:

I'm also lactose intolerant, but I don't let it stop me from eating cereal with milk or eating yogurt. Very Happy My intolerance results in bloating though rather than running for the bathroom.
Geminiwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I'd seen this stuff...but never had the courage to try it! Is the fruit mixed in or is it on the bottom???

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
I'm also lactose intolerant, but I don't let it stop me from eating cereal with milk or eating yogurt. Very Happy My intolerance results in bloating though rather than running for the bathroom.

I do lactaid milk or soy milk and eat soy yogurt. You are lucky you just have bloating. The severe cramps kill me. Plus the shortage of bathrooms at work makes me extra careful Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
My favourite is prune. It sounds gross but it's soooh good. Drool

I LOVE prunes and prune flavored things (I know, I know I'm weird Laughing). I think tomorrow I will pick some up just because of that. And all these ideas of adding blueberry granola and almonds, YUMMMM!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
We first tried it monthsss back when it first came out at our food store. Then Costco started selling it soooo much cheaper, good stuff!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |