Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ordered Jan Marini Eyelash product....Anyone want to play???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
I finally broke down and ordered the JM! LOL
So it should be here shortly. Very Happy
I am going to take pics of my non-existing eyelashes and post them here. Cool

Then when my serum gets here I will post another pic every week to moniter my results. LOL

Anyone else want to play?
Any before and after pics you can share here would be great.

Come on girls, play with me! Wink

Pippi
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Pippi, OMG what a poor state my eyelashes are in,i've had lash extentions in since November(filled in every few weeks) and just before i joined this forum,i was looking at my REAL lashes and thinking how short, thin and sparse they have become and knew that it was time to stop THEN i stumble across EDS and now i'm weighing up the whole JM versus Revitalash or old JM versus new JM dilemna before i order,plus i live in Thailand and tried to contact the nearest distributor in HK and the email got returned!!!

So,YES,i'm totally in need of some lash growth,did you order the new JM?
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I did! I have been using it for about 6 days Very Happy
At first I experienced some very red eye and irritation but it was because I was using way too much and it was getting in my eyes.

I cut down and now my eyes are fine!

I took before pics and everything, since I wanted to share my progress, but no one wanted to play with me so I had to play all by myself. LOL

Are you going to get the Jan Marini or Revitalash?

I think it would be very fun to have someone to share our results with (hopefully there will be great results)

Want to play? LOL I play very nicely with others!HaHa

Pippi
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
Fantastic!!

Why not....Though you'll have to bear with me,i'm still trying to find the distributor in HK through another EDS member,if this fails i'll order the JMEI thru ebay ok? I'm in HK next week so hopefully i'll be able to buy it and start then!

Have you read ALL the older threads on tips for application because it's all essential reading....

Good Luck!! Smile Smile Smile
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Hey pippie, u said u were experiencing some eyelash fallout the other day, how is it now? I ve also learnt that once u ve stopped using the serum, ur eyelashes ll revert to what they look like before u start using it, is that true? I ve got the JM tube, i just haven't started using it... Rolling Eyes

Hi Missmia, hope u could get the serum during ur stay in HK. When ll u arrive actually? Wonder if the distributor knows English?! Anyways, u are welcome to PM me should u have any difficulties in communicating with the distributor, i will be glad to help u out!!! Smile
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Snake, I am not having any more eyelash fallout. Laughing
I believe the reason I was because I rubbed my eyes alot from the irritation. Embarassed

But, all that has cleared up since cutting back the dose. The key is to not get it into your eyes. Cool If it is running in your eyes, you are applying to much product Rolling Eyes

I really hope I begin to see a difference, my 37 year old eyelashes could use a huge boost. Mad

I really wish you would begin Snake, then we could compare our progress!!!

Pip Smile
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
OH PLEASE BEGIN SNAKE PLEASE Razz GROVEL GROVEL

Good News Pippi,Snake gave me the number i've called them and picking up next monday! So your ON....

The last of my extensions are hanging onto my right eye which has BALD patchs and still a few more extensions to drop off yet on the left. I'm going to take pics tonight ok.

So pippi,any progress? Very Happy
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! Not yet Sad I counted and I am on day 7, so I will begin posting pics in one week. That will give me two weeks on the serum. Very Happy

Okay MissMia, when you get yours you will be about two weeks behind me, so this will be fun! Razz

Yes, I know it can take up to three months, but hey, maybe SOMETHING will happen. LOL

I think weekly pics will be a great way to documement progress!!! LOL

Pip
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
WEEKLY?? Is that not a tad too much Pippi? Laughing
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
I really wish you would begin Snake, then we could compare our progress!!!

missmia wrote:
OH PLEASE BEGIN SNAKE PLEASE Razz GROVEL GROVEL

Okok, ladies, chill out, gimme some time, sure i ll pick a date and start my "JM treatment"... ll share with u gals my result, ok?

Btw, I am on the 3rd week of Zino Eyelash Enhancing Serum, a brand I bought from a cosmetic shop in HK right after half of my eyelashes had gone (eyelash extension NEVER AGAIN Mad ). It's quite popular here and the main thing is, it works quite well. My eyelashes start to grow back a bit. Smile I am quite happy with the result. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Check this out:

http://www.newimmax.com/e_zino_product_01a.html

Plus it's not expensive at all, around a hundred something. Missmia, get one when u r back so u can use both the JM serum and the Zino one for a better result.
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Consider it DONE Laughing Laughing Laughing
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'll be waiting for ur review
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
LOL Snake! I am the queen of cool, anymore chilling and I would be frozen. Cool Margarita anyone? Bad Grin

On a different note, I woke up this morning with irritated eyes again. VERY dry Sad
I am using the Ardell eyelash growth serum in the morning as well, so that may be why. Too much going on with my already sensitive eyes.

I am going to quit the Ardell and see if that helps. I know others have used both without a problem?Mad

I don't know..... Rolling Eyes
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
LOL Snake! I am the queen of cool, anymore chilling and I would be frozen. Cool Margarita anyone? Bad Grin

On a different note, I woke up this morning with irritated eyes again. VERY dry Sad
I am using the Ardell eyelash growth serum in the morning as well, so that may be why. Too much going on with my already sensitive eyes.

I am going to quit the Ardell and see if that helps. I know others have used both without a problem?Mad

Why would you use both lash serums? It might be overkill as both are prone to causing irritation on some.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:

Do you use Ardell at night? I can't use it at night at all.. because when I sleep it goes into my eyes which really stings. I only use it in the AM.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
No not at night. I am using JM at night and Ardell in the morning to condition the lashes. Confused

But I will discontinue the Ardell and see if that helps the dry eyes. I heard that a few other people were using both so I decided to try it. Probably a mistake, since my eyes are extremely dry, but one that can easily be corrected by just stopping the Ardell.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Pip, perhaps you and I have diff reactions, but I use Ardell in the AM without any problem. I never got an eye irritation from it. When I was using Revitalash, my eyes were severely dry and irritated. They were red constantly, and I felt as though there were some sharp tiny objects inside my eyes poking them. I had to constantly lubricate my eyes. Since I stopped using RL, the dry eye problem also disappeared. I am still using Ardell in the morning, and Lush Lash at night. I am no longer suffering from dry eyes.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think it was the Ardell but a combination of both?
I didn't use it today and the irritation is back to a minimal amount. So we shall see. Cool

I just want this to work so bad. Confused
pip
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
Greetings Queen of the Chill,hope you've been enjoying the Marguritas! I've scored the JM and am on Day 2,glad to report that i have no redness,irritation or allergy of anykind as yet (fingers crossed). Was so fed up being eyelashless that i made another appointment with my regular technician(who does a great job-my friends have been using her continuously for years) but due to fate missed it so i am now au naturel. Sad

So how are you getting along? There must be newbys sprouting out by now,maybe,yes???

So....pics?????
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |