Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone else spend WAY more time here than you intend?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Geminiwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm fairly new to EDS and absolutely LOVE it! Only problem I'm having is a lack of sleep...because I get on here and then have to look at everything, post on things that are interesting, and think of all kinds of questions I have Bad Grin I think it's my new * spam alert *!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 1:10 am      Reply with quote
you do sort of get over it. I periodically log out and delete eds from my bookmarks because I just get NO work done at all. I actually did it a couple of weeks ago but it is way more interesting here than reading for my studies at the moment!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 5:25 am      Reply with quote
yeah, i am addicted to it Laughing
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 5:43 am      Reply with quote
I certainly do. I don't mind spending the time so much as I don't have a lot to do at work. It's the money I spend due to the reviews I read here on EDS. I totally lack self control. LOL Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I do. I am hoping that the novelty will wear off over time. As a new member, there is so much to read and catch-up on.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I think my first month I was on constantly, reading all the past reviews of things that interested me, and some were 40 pages long! But as I caught up, I now only take a quick scan a few times a day and only read the odd one. I only spend a fraction of the time now that I used to, thank goodness. In 4 months I have to go back to work from maternity leave, so I won't have hardly any time to spend on here, so I need to start weaning myself off. Laughing
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Count me in....I'm worried on a daily basis my boss will find me out. LOL
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:44 am      Reply with quote
he-he-he, the club of EDS-addicts! Me too, BTW! Wink
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
I'm completely addicted too Cool I check in every day b/c I think I'll find the "perfect" thing (s/s, cleanser, etc). Really, though, I have learned a tremendous amount here, so thanks everybody Very Happy

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
yep i certainly spend too much time on here...i had to stay up til around 4am one night to finish an essay cos beforehand, i just spent way too long on EDS that i forgot about the essay Embarassed !

even tho im not that new on EDS, theres still plenty of things to read up on.

but hopefully after uni il be able to read ALL the threads in EDS Very Happy
meepo129
5% products discount

Wed May 23, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new here also and it certainly looks to be going in that direction.. you guys all seem wonderful!
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
he-he-he, the club of EDS-addicts! )

Someone should start a 12 sstep program for us!
Geminiwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
We definitely need a 12-step program
!!!

I recently joined one...so I'm thinking this is my new * spam alert *!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

(But at least this one is healthy...ok...not so much for my wallet!!!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Nice to know I'm not the only one reading EDS at work constantly, clears my guilty conscience! Laughing
Caspers Mum

Thu May 24, 2007 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Don't worry: this is not as addictive as Facebook. a.k.a. "Crackbook" Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Run away before EDS forum's getting to you...
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Time is money that is what I say. The more time I spend, the more money I spend. I am an addict!

(at least admitting it I hear is the first step the recovery) Very Happy

5% products discount

Fri May 25, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
what better way to spend valuable work hours? Laughing
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Yes, infact, here I am at 4 AM not being able to sleep and logging in!
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:20 am      Reply with quote
ME! lol.. i m hanging out here everyday even thought most of the time i m a quiet reader. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:29 am      Reply with quote
As you can see from my post count I have spent much time on EDS. Right now I might spend a total of 30 minutes a day here. My life is busy since summer is here.

This winter when I was healing from surgery EDS was like medicine.
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
aaii!! i thought i was the only one !

i am relatively new to EDS as well, and am totally hooked to the forum. i once spent an entire saturday ( from the moment i woke up at 11-ish, till i could no longer open my eyelids) having my laptop, well, on my lap on the couch and enjoyed my entire day reading this forum !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

my friends couldnt believe i did that !! LOL

i am slightly better now, and only spend 1 hour or 2 every other day searching for interesting things to read and post :> :> :>

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Don't worry: this is not as addictive as Facebook. a.k.a. "Crackbook" Bad Grin

That's my new * spam alert *. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I second what Winnie said. I'm recovering from surgery and trying to get caught up on EDS has eaten up a lot of time. Thank goodness!

Today was bad for me. I think I spent the WHOLE day on....barely got off for phy ther.

There is just SOOO much that has gone on in the last 6 months. I'm totally behind. Very Happy

I do miss Carekate though. She was a big reason I logged on all the time.

I loved her posts! They were so funny....anyone remember when the police raided Carekates 'lab'? That was classic! Plus, Carekate and Guapagirl...watch out! Those exchanges were fun to just sit back and enjoy.

Please come back Carekate.

I loved the humor on EDS the most!

I have noticed the tone has changed a bit on here. People seem to get offended fairly easily now. This is NOT based in fact, but IMHO.

It is nice to see some of the old ones back...that's right Guapa...I'm calling you old. I think I even saw one from Loopylori.

I'll get caught up again! But its nice to be back for a bit! I missed my time on here and looking forward to talking with new and old members again!!

So for this post...yes! It is now going on 1000 pm and I only got on to read a bit during my morning coffee....and never left. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2007 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin
my friends said i was addicted into eds!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |